TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

FIRST BABY HATCHED!! And its a cutie. They are so hard to get tho, I know I won't get them all when I get to hunt after work, but even so, the other changes have made me extremely happy.

FIRST BABY HATCHED!! And its a cutie. They are so hard to get tho, I know I won't get them all when I get to hunt after work, but even so, the other changes have made me extremely happy.

I agree. This release in particular has been really difficult to catch the new eggs. I thought we would at least have a few more hours before it went back to normal

YAY!! Happy Birthday!!! Thanx TJ and spriters for the new eggies and features!!! Hopefully They won't be very hard to catch once our first batch hatches, so we can easily get them paired up <3

ETA: how/where do we enter those raffles? Is there a thread with more info about it?

Edited by geminia

Is that a tiny bow on its tail?

No, it's just a small row of spikes at the tip of the tail

Happy birthday D

but is the release of new ones over already??

I was here few hours ago, all biomes were empty came back now and its over?

I GOT MY FIRST EGGS! Alpine pretties! laugh.gif A pair even! Time to influence!

Suckers are NOT easy to get!

I love the new vampire update, as well as the possibility to get CB prizes from monthly raffles smile.gif

would like to be able to catch these, looks like another frustrating time. BUT very, very happy about that 8th egg slot!

have seen in Alpine, Desert and Forest - are they supposed to be dropping in all biomes? and why are they so scarce? worrisome, like they'll end up rare as sin.

YAY!! Happy Birthday!!! Thanx TJ and spriters for the new eggies and features!!! Hopefully They won't be very hard to catch once our first batch hatches, so we can easily get them paired up <3

ETA: how/where do we enter those raffles? Is there a thread with more info about it?

dragcave.net/raffle smile.gif

anybody who needs help catching the new eggs just let me know and i'll catch them for you once im no longer egglocked!!

loving the baby dragon looks like a pink robot chicken

Still want to know what a "unique breed" is....

I think it just means how many different breeds you have. For example, if you have 3 Aeons, 4 Antareans and 6 Reds, you would have 3 unique breeds. '0'

Volcano and a cheese :3 I appreciate this event started the day before my friends birthday. Can't wait to try out the group functions...when have time lol.

I forgot my trophy just upgraded and that I have another egg slot o-o

Edited by Asketil

Got one each of the new ones and two misclicks. Happy!

I love the hatchie, too. Can't wait to see what these guys grow up into.

Still want to know what a "unique breed" is....

dorsals have 2 colors but are the same breed-- applies to several other breeds as well

and this one count only went up one , but I have three colors

so it doesn't count all the variations, just the "unique" breed

Edited by dragonpuck

I'm so conflicted right now. I was trying to get a forest variation of the new thing and I saw a cheese. I stalled really debating in my head if I was grabbing it or not.... I grabbed it.

Happy Birthday, but WOW is it difficult to get the eggs! I'm only seeing maybe three per drop (even at the top of the hour). They're just mixed in with the regular drops. I don't like this at all, it was difficult enough to grab an egg even with the old "flood the cave" drops!

Is this our new reality, or is there some sort of glitch?