TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Happy birthday Dragon cave!

Awesome additions. Thanks for the change!

Ahhh, love your FE icon! Good memories. Fates and Awakening were lots of fun but I'm forever beholden to SS biggrin.gif

Really phone, logging me out right as the drop was happening.

The mobile version really needs to be updated so that it won't log you out every mins or so.

I'm using my cell today too and I've had no troubles so far - I only need to log on when I switch from my phone to my laptop... Are yoy perhaps using both the phone and computer, if you are maybe that's what's causing problems?

Edited by stagazer_7

Yes, this is the only thing i've wanted for years. don't talk to me because this is the only thing ill be talking about for months.

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave! ♥♥

Thanks for the new features! smile.gif

And wow, six new dragons? They look interesting! I got all six, one of each color. I hope I'll get them all a second time to have couples.

Are these going to be kind of "Power Ranger Dragons"...? Refering to the colors and the "power" thing in the egg describtion, it seems possible. This looks quite... strange in my imagination...? :'DD

Edited by Amethyria

oh, I wish TJ's egg would hatch a bit faster... Can't wait to see the hatchlings. Thats so distracting vom University Work. xd.png

So are we speculating that each new dragons might have a special BSA based from suggestion threads? smile.gif

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Managed to catch five different eggs.

Didn't want to abandon my dino egg for thr sixth, so I hope the new ones won't become too rare and making it impossible for me to get the last one. smile.gif

Cheers

Seriva

Will admit, when I saw the new Vampire sprite, I thought we might be getting something similar to the Undead update, and yknow start being able to get wyrm vampires and stuff. I'm not that disappointed since it would be more work to collect all the vampires but if anything like that would happen in the future I'd welcome it with open arms.

Awww. Happy birthday!

New dashboard and BSA from scroll are very useful.

A've caught all six eggs, but I need six more for couples xd.png

Also, this is the first time I've ever seen every biome with no dragons. xd.png

Hype hype hype!!!

It says something about the vampire's sprite update when it took me a few seconds to notice it. Well done, spriter smile.gif (I still prefer the original, but that's mostly because I'm used to it tongue.gif)

Now to go through and group all my Holly Contest Olives! biggrin.gif

And catch all the eggs. The 5-minute drop went so fast, by the time I'd refreshed every egg was gone!

And YAY!!!! Prizes are back! Now we can finally have more pretty lineages! Maybe we'll even be able to make PB lineages with them eventually tongue.gif

Edit - whoops, went a bit mad in Alpine and grabbed six of the black ones. xd.png

I'll have to abandon all but two in five hours. In the meantime, I'll use my one free slot to raid the coast smile.gif

(It's nice to have a new dragon goal, too! I only have ~900, so it'll be fun to raise more.)

Edited by Zeditha

Alpine - Black

Coast - Pink

Desert - Blue

Forest - White

Jungle - Lime

Volcano - Red

Thanks Aleoleo! smile.gif

Bumping this

And I managed to catch the last two that I needed ^^

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Got 8 eggs, warded them, entered the raffle :D

Now it's time to organize my scroll!

This isn't even my final form huh.gif

Power rangers...

Red - Volcano - Tyrannosaurus

Yellow - Sabre-toothed Tiger

Blue - Desert Triceratops

Pink - Coast Pteradactyl

Black - Alpine - Mastodon

White - Forest - (Power Ranger didn't appear until season 2) Tigerzord

This is just based on season 1. There are a large amount of PR types (mini series, films etc) and each version features different animals, elements, dinosaurs and vehicles. Even one (Power Rangers in space) which features electronic devices blink.gif the yellow space ranger is a digital camera.

Based on the locations and colours of the eggs they really seem to have ties with the PR series. Even though the white ranger didn't appear until season 2 the person that became the white ranger was in the first season.

All this combined I would not be surprised if we are looking at a set of eggs that work to create hybrids of some sort. Just like the power rangers combine in the series. biggrin.gif

This is weird, down to 3 days and 6 hours and not even a crack unsure.gif . pokes TJ's eggs I wanna see the pretty hatchies! xd.png

Will admit, when I saw the new Vampire sprite, I thought we might be getting something similar to the Undead update, and yknow start being able to get wyrm vampires and stuff.

Lol, me too. Well, with TJ approving extra egg slots, tabs, monthly raffles etc. we need something left to ask for the following years' birthdays'. tongue.gif

I still can't believe how big the updates are this year. biggrin.gif

And what's up with these new eggs, there's not a crack in them! ohmy.gif

Lol, me too. Well, with TJ approving extra egg slots, tabs, monthly raffles etc. we need something left to ask for the following years' birthdays'. tongue.gif

I still can't believe how big the updates are this year. biggrin.gif

And what's up with these new eggs, there's not a crack in them! ohmy.gif

I want to see a vampire update like drakes, pygmies, two-head dragons, etc.

I want to see a vampire update like drakes, pygmies, two-head dragons, etc.

Agreed, but I don't think all of the other sprites have been completed, at least going off the expansion thread. Maybe next year?