TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

biggrin.gif

This update is AWESOME!

Thank you!

I love the new eggs!

Happy birthday, DC!

Agreed, but I don't think all of the other sprites have been completed, at least going off the expansion thread. Maybe next year?

Hopefully 😄

Managed to grab one of each, plus two common misclicks... Am happy now.

And curious to see what they'll look like. smile.gif

I want to see a vampire update like drakes, pygmies, two-head dragons, etc.

Yusss! Someday, adorable Vampire Pygmies, you shall plague my scroll!

Yusss! Someday, adorable Vampire Pygmies, you shall plague my scroll!

I just had this image of a Vampire pygmy trying to bit something huge like a Royal Crimson and just getting flicked across the continent xd.pngWould Vampygmies be like fleas to larger dragons? unsure.gif

Still no cracks on TJ's eggs? These are some tough little eggies blink.gif

I'm locked with a few eggs I don't wanna drop and I'm only missing two of the new dragons xd.png

I can't wait to see the adults

This isn't even my final form.

Nobody (to my knowledge) has suggested this yet, soooo..... Ascension, anyone? ninja.gif

ALL THE LOVE for the new groups. ALL OF IT. Although I'm gonna need more hours in the day to sort ALL the things into ALL the boxes! xd.png

Happy 11th birthday, DC. smile.gif

On other notes - LOVE the new egg slots and the trophy thing - I live for the case ! - and the hide action being right there (though I still hope for a multihide option some day.)

I'm being thick, probably - right where now?

So I now came to a problem:

Since this has to do with the new updates I thought someone could help me here:

I want to make groups of every Dragonrace. But I also want to seperate the Tinzels from each color. Now I can't reach the bottom of the list of groubs I alredy have made to unsighn those who don't fit in.

Screenshots:

https://picload.org/view/ridadoil/gruppenfix.png.html

https://picload.org/view/ridadoia/gruppenfix2.png.html

Bumping for you, not that I have any idea - but maybe there's a max number of groups ? But have yuu tried scrolling down using the arrow keys rather than a mouse or whatever ?

I'm being thick, probably - right where now?

On your scroll. Next to the word actions. You can just hit hide instead of going to the page.

By the way - what are "unique breeds "? I have 190 of them.... but....

Edited by fuzzbucket

So I now came to a problem:

Since this has to do with the new updates I thought someone could help me here:

I want to make groups of every Dragonrace. But I also want to seperate the Tinzels from each color. Now I can't reach the bottom of the list of groubs I alredy have made to unsighn those who don't fit in.

Screenshots:

https://picload.org/view/ridadoil/gruppenfix.png.html

https://picload.org/view/ridadoia/gruppenfix2.png.html

I have the same problem and created a thread in the Help forum.

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=179250

I just had this image of a Vampire pygmy trying to bit something huge like a Royal Crimson and just getting flicked across the continent xd.pngWould Vampygmies be like fleas to larger dragons?  unsure.gif

Poor things, they haven't even arrived yet and we're already making fun of them. And yes, my Vampygmies will all be completely oblivious of their size (this kind of mentality).

Come on eggs, start cracking!

Edited by stagazer_7

On your scroll. Next to the word actions. You can just hit hide instead of going to the page.

By the way - what are "unique breeds "? I have 190 of them.... but....

Next to eggs and unfrozen hatchies, I presume? I have nothing like that. sad.gif (And it would have been handy - my AoD was sick earlier and wanted a lil fog.)

Unique breeds - I'm guessing that's all the, uhmmmm, unique DC breeds that you own. Someone else said they only had 188, but then realised they'd missed the Witchlight and Snow releases. It's probably linked to breeds as shown in the Dragonpedia.

"6" six eggs!!! Wow these are hard to catch but not impossible. Got 2 so far and a Dino.

Happy 11th Birthday, DC!

Thank you, TJ, for the birthday gifts - in particular the eighth egg slot. I may be odd, but honestly that alone would have sufficed for me and made me very happy smile.gif

I also do really like how much easier and quicker it is/will be to uses BSAs and also to breed - that's excellent.

I'm looking forward to updates to groups, as at the moment, the 'set' ways off adding to group don't help me. But I can see it will be great for some people and hopefully in time it will be more flexible.

I admit I am somewhat saddened to see the badges vanish from our scrolls - I really did like seeing all of them across the screen. It's not the same just having them in a clickable box. But that's an aesthetic thing & I can understand why it was done.

I really do hope the new eggs aren't all going to morph into one dragon as I assumed they were six new breeds (or variants of a breed) so I filled my scroll from one biome. Also, I've seen people saying they can work out TJ's 'secret egg code message' and talk of links to Power Rangers. Like a few others, apart from coming across the term I have no idea what/who Power Rangers are. I just hope knowledge of them isn't going to be vital to play the game/know what to do with the new eggs. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

A monthly raffle of Prize dragons is an interesting addition to the game. I imagine it will significantly reduce the worth of 2nd gen Prize dragons, which can be seen as both a good and a bad thing. It's nice to have regular chances of being able to get a CB Prize.

Anyway, once again, thank you so much, TJ, for all the goodies. It's a lovely birthday release and I really do love my Platinum trophy smile.gif

I wonder whether the new raffle dragons will be locked to winners' scrolls, or will they be tradeable?

And we have a first crack!

ninja'd! LOL

Edited by wbmorgan

Strange. I don't have that. :0

Strange. I don't have that. :0

The only way I managed to get that feature to show was to sort my scroll to show growing things only. But it doesn't show on my preferred Show All scroll view.

The only way I managed to get that feature to show was to sort my scroll to show growing things only.  But it doesn't show on my preferred Show All scroll view.

Ohh, okay. Thanks biggrin.gif

+First crack yasss

Edited by SkyWolf25

Got 8 eggs, warded them, entered the raffle biggrin.gif

Now it's time to organize my scroll!

guys, I think I am missing something, how can you enter the raffle?

guys, I think I am missing something, how can you enter the raffle?

Account->Enter raffle. smile.gif