DYE16 (Wonder what color that is)

HhAHK (Mostly h's.)

ga42e (Feels like a username)

SDRHR (I like all caps)

And I also got a magi with 6rAny.

My favorite code I got was for a black one: YpMAx

I was like "Nooo! His name is Zack ;-;"

^-^

None hatchies have gendered yet either. I think my favorite hatchling is the pink, I just love that pose. But out of the adults it's a tie between blue and red. I love the poses on them, and the red with it's teeny little arms.

My second batch of eggs will hatch in about 7 hours. But my hatchlings won't grow up for another 25 hours. *pokes them*

My favorite code I got was for a black one: YpMAx

I was like "Nooo! His name is Zack ;-;"

^-^

Haha, the codes are trying to convert our minds! Zack is now MAx! xd.png

Amazing updates. Was gone for a bit (albeit unexpectedly) and this is quite a pleasant surprise to return to!

I'm really scared for my yellow egg. I'm going to be working soon and my yellow egg is sick. I hope it makes hatches before then because it does have a small hole

Edit: It now has a huge hole and about to hatch

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

Hang on, what if "this isn't even my final form" refers to the hatchlings TJ freezes? Its the code of the first dragon of each pair, the one he usually reverts to s2 stage. So, it's not their final form, because they won't be adults. xd.png

Mine gave me a little hassle, but nothing too extreme. I didn't have take them out of the store or ground them or anything. Lol tongue.gif

I laughed.

Still no gendered dragons for me yet, but I'm glad to see that others have males and females now.

The stubborn yellow one actually gendered first. Wow

I can't post stats cause i'm on mobile, but his stats are pretty low. Not his clicks of course, that's a lot of clicks for my normal stats.

Hang on, what if "this isn't even my final form" refers to the hatchlings TJ freezes? Its the code of the first dragon of each pair, the one he usually reverts to s2 stage. So, it's not their final form, because they won't be adults. xd.png

That is a good point xd.png

Looks like Jungle won't be fun to hunt in xd.png I've got a pair of each and just hunting others to get as many as possible, but so far only managed to get the ones from Alpine and Desert, the other biomes are harder and Jungle....well. It's not as bad as a holiday release gets with 100+ people in each biome, but it's not far from it xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

One of my forest ones finally gendered at 4 days 20 hours with the following stats:

Overall views:

Unique views:

Clicks:

Edit: All but two have now gendered at 4 days 20 hours.

Edited by Jazeki

I've got two from the alpine, coast, desert and forest but I'm just missing two from the jungle and one from the volcano. Working on it, but it seems almost like the eggs are snatched up instantly or they're not dropping as much. Ah well, I'll get them in time.

My eggs have started hatching, and they look so cool! I can't wait to see the other stages!

I don't have any problem hatching them, but that might be because I normally wait until they have less then 5 days before I started putting them into hatcheries.

Edited by Erinthebookworm

All of mine gendered pretty quickly, blue last night since he had 9k views while the rest had 7~8, the others gendered this morning, right now they are at 4d17h~20h

Blue F; 9,902 1,064 15

White F; 7,989 1,012 17

Yellow M; 8,183 1,030 10

Black F; 8,742 1,062 12

Red M; 9,561 1,065 15

Red F; 9,351 1,072 17

Pink F; 8,448 1,019 9

None of mine are over 6k views lol!

my gendered ones have:

Red: 5622 V 1314 UV 3 Clicks

Pink: 5689 V 1314 UV 3 Clicks

White: 5846 V 1312 V 1 Click

Blue male: 5586 V 1250 UV 3 Clicks

Blue female: 5746 V 1246 UV 3 Clicks

Black: 5851 V 1317 UV 1 Click

Yellow: 5833 V 1336 UV 4 Clicks

I haven't seen any of these recently but I did manage to catch the eggs from the last release, finally. Catching up tongue.gif

I really want a few more so that I can get pairs, but it seems I'm SOL for the time being... I haven't seen one in an hour. I guess I'll dig around the AP for those 4-day eggs! Lots of nice CBs because of the new release biggrin.gif

Woke up to find my first one (blue) gendered :

Overall views: 5,270

Unique views: 1,122

Clicks: 35

Finally got the last 2 eggs. Now I have 1 egg each from the birthday release

I want to say THANK YOU to the wonderful people who helped me get them.

Finally got the last 2 eggs. Now I have 1 egg each from the birthday release

I want to say THANK YOU to the wonderful people who helped me get them.

glad to see you got your eggs <3

It looks as if these have totally dried up in the Biomes. I haven't seen a one today and still haven't managed to nab my second Coast. Not the total end of the world - just enough to irritate me. Has anyone else seen any in the Coastal biome?

Down to 4 days 19 hours now, and still no gendering.

These Trini eggs are gastly xd.png

I know I should be happy I have a complete biome set and just wait for the ratios to even out to grab the yellow to complete my last set.

But I'm not happy...my OCD is yelling at me to get the yellow egg and I'm getting a darn headache from hunting. Just barely saw my first wild Zyu of the day (I woke up at 7am and its 1:35 now...for refrence) and missed it because I clicked off the biome not expecting it to be there ;_;

We needed a bit of a longer flood...my only complaint on the whole release tongue.gif

Edited by Vampyre