TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

After how much you've helped others? Take all of the pretties that you want. biggrin.gif

Agreed. ^-^ And hopefully with me helping out (4 filled already!) then you'll get to keep a collection of your own!

aaa thank you all so much for your kind words i really appreciate it <3 a collection of my own will take awhile seeing as how i need 5 of each and theres 6 new dragons so that means i need 30 in total. but im putting my plans on the back burner. i'll catch one egg every 2-3 days that i'll keep for myself and the rest i catch will be given out to the people who have came to me for help c:

Ugh one day in the jungle and nothing to show for it.

I'm really curious about the possible BSA. When will the first user adults grow up?

Hah! I still thought I was egglocked with 7. That really IS going to take some getting used to. xd.png

~Please take asking for gifts to the correct gifting thread in Trading~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Mine will grow up in fifteen hours

...managed to Egglock myself with a Bleeding Moon whose code starts with 8D ...its laughing at my pain. Wah.

lol rolleyes.gif

~Please take gifting/trading to PM~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Ugh one day in the jungle and nothing to show for it.

I'm really curious about the possible BSA. When will the first user adults grow up?

Not sooner than a few mins after the upcoming midnight(or it wasn't when the release started)? But having seen people's reports on how late they could hatch theirs I wouldn't really hope this would happen so soon:P Still, when I'm back from classes (I'm GMT +1) first reports of BSA-or-not should be already there:P

Edited by VixenDra

Hah! I still thought I was egglocked with 7. That really IS going to take some getting used to. xd.png

I still can't get used to it either!

My luck is gone. I am not able to even see a new egg! I hope they will not be rare or I am skewed... ;_;

My luck is gone. I am not able to even see a new egg! I hope they will not be rare or I am skewed... ;_;

They're out there, and now we have at least 3 people helping out, so you'll get your egg eventually. Have hope! ^-^

Whoo! Just caught the last eggy I need for a pair of each! Now, I can try to help out since I seem to have okay luck with them, if anyone needs ^.^

Edit: reflex clicked a Kingcrowne xd.png (I do this on mobile, so my fingers were in the way of the description, I just saw 'this shiny egg' ;.wink.gif

Edited by Ninjakittee

~Please take gifting/trading to PM~

Edit: oops....sorry. will do. smile.gif

Edited by BatPopsicle

Whoo! Just caught the last eggy I need for a pair of each! Now, I can try to help out since I seem to have okay luck with themthe, if anyone needs ^.^

Make that four helpers now!

Please take offers of helping to catch to PM. Just like trading belongs in PM, so should gifting.

We also have a whole section meant for Trading/Gifting. Please make use for it instead of derailing this thread with catching offers.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

We also have a whole section meant for Trading/Gifting. Please make use for it instead of derailing this thread with catching offers.

O.o I must have missed the memo. A thousand pardons Sock sad.gif

/poking my eggs/

They keep getting sick when I incubate them, so I'm not doing it anymore. But that means I have a very long wait for them to hatch...

I really hope they're just uncommon, especially with the potential BSA they may or may not have... but that still means I might be waiting to complete my collection for some time. Oh well. Right now I'm just excited to see what's going to happen once these things start to grow!

/poking my eggs/

They keep getting sick when I incubate them, so I'm not doing it anymore. But that means I have a very long wait for them to hatch...

I really hope they're just uncommon, especially with the potential BSA they may or may not have... but that still means I might be waiting to complete my collection for some time. Oh well. Right now I'm just excited to see what's going to happen once these things start to grow!

I've been incubating and then when they're ready to hatch, lightly ER them. It takes a little more time and all of mine have gotten sick, but once they hatch I fog them and they've been fine. Recover pretty quick too.

Having a bit of a hard time capturing a Jungle egg, which is the only one I'm missing. I've only seen one twice in the last couple of hours, but missed both times.

I'll keep on trying, though.

Edited by Wintermute