TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I'm having so much trouble getting another jungle one, ugh.

My friend needs just one more and then she'll have her complete two sets so I'm trying to help her out

Seems like there have consistently been around 30 users on the Jungle page since this morning at least. It's hard to even see a yellow egg, let alone catch one.

Edited by Wintermute

I love that we have a wyvern, an Eastern, and amphiptere, a lindwyrm, a traditional drake, and a Western.

Wonder if they'll have a BSA unlock by having one of each on your scroll, like the trio's Summon action?

Seems like there have consistently been around 30 users on the Jungle page since this morning at least. It's hard to even see a yellow egg, let alone catch one.

It's comforting to know I'm not the only one, haha tongue.gif

It's annoying because I have spares of alpine, coast, desert and volcano x_x haha

@Mangrit

Thank you! I am going to bed now!

when does this event end? I still need coast and forest eggs.

Edited by bigmamared

when does this event end? I still need coast and forest eggs.

It doesn't end. These dragons will always be available.

I've been trying for a jungle pair all day I haven't even seen any. O.o I suppose this would be a wait a while for the drop rates to stabilize.

since this thread will be closed while im asleep i just wanna say thank you to everyone for making this a wonderful birthday release <3

~Off-topic removed; I know you saw the post where I asked this be brought to PM or the appropriate thread in Trading~

my hatchies will grow up while im asleep rip

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

I just need one more Jungle egg and I will have them all in pairs.

I've been trying for a jungle pair all day I haven't even seen any. O.o I suppose this would be a wait a while for the drop rates to stabilize.

The Jungle hunt is frustrating. I tried the last two days to snag a yellow one and then decided to stop. I thought the amount of players in there would decrease but it never did. The yellow eggs are popular it seems

The Jungle hunt is frustrating. I tried the last two days to snag a yellow one and then decided to stop. I thought the amount of players in there would decrease but it never did. The yellow eggs are popular it seems

It's funny because I remember closer to the start of the release them being one of the easier ones lol

*pokes clock* When will the first hatchings turn into adults? I can't wait to see if there is a BSA!

Mine are just hatching because I got on late and didn't use incubate (I wanted to see what the adults looked like before my eggs hatch).

I have four of the blue and four of the red. :3

I hope we don't have to have at least one of the other colors to activate or use a BSA. O.e Nrr...

Btw are they based on Power Rangers or something? Was this already said??? Or am I just assuming things with the talk about the recent inclusive Power Rangers movie and all???

Btw thanks for the AWESOME new release, thank you amazing spriters and TJ! The new set up for the site is awesome and so much more amazing than it was before! EEEEE THANK YOU! <3 You do my little organizing heart good! <3

And I cannot wait to enter the newly made monthly raffle to get me some good Eastern prize! biggrin.gif Gods all willing *crosses fingers and knocks on wood* I prefer the Eastern prizes to the Westerns for sure!

Btw is there a way to make sure the random mechanics used to make someone the winners of the raffle doesn't keep selecting that person a huge number of the time by accident? So as to allow others to have a chance especially if they keep trying for the raffle again and again and again as well? Something to think about at the very least, in case that becomes a problem. smile.gif

Edited by Sapphira_Majoram

It's funny because I remember closer to the start of the release them being one of the easier ones lol

I know, I thought they were too and then something changed all that. I don't know if it was someone saying they were the rarest of the bunch or it's the most popular sprite but something definitely changed. 🤣

Thank you, spriters and TJ for an awesome Dragon Cave Birthday! wub.gif Love the new dragons and all the new features!

Thank you, spriters and TJ for an awesome Dragon Cave Birthday! wub.gif Love the new dragons and all the new features!

I love your avatar. Did you draw that? Amazing!

Can't wait to see if the new dragons have a BSA. I know I said that before. lol

Edited by BatPopsicle

Thanks to having to deal with sick eggs, my hatchlings will be a bit late to grow up tomorrow. But I will definitely be watching at midnight to see if these have a BSA or something cool with breeding.

(Thanks, Celly, for the egg~)

I know, I thought they were too and then something changed all that. I don't know if it was someone saying they were the rarest of the bunch or it's the most popular sprite but something definitely changed. 🤣

Well they are tied for White in being my favorite sprite, so that could be part of it...they are very pretty!

Well they are tied for White in being my favorite sprite, so that could be part of it...they are very pretty!

They are all really nice. I think my favorite ones are the black and the red. And I really love the red hatchie.

Thank you Raptor of Dragons for the egg! ❤

Edited by BatPopsicle

Wow, I'm really concerned for my yellow hatchi. I hatched it six hours ago and it's still sick. These guys are really sickness prone.

On the other hand my second black Zyumorph is going to hatch in 16 hours so I'm guessing putting them in the ER makes them highly sick 🤔

Edit: Has anyone seen any Zyumorphs dropping in the cave? I've been looking for hours and I have yet to see one drop

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

My second batch of eggs got sick just before they hatched, in spite of having less views than my first batch which never got sick. blink.gif Anyway, I just powered through it, ERed and hatched them and then fogged. They are all well again except one and it was the last one to hatch so will probably take longer. These guys are frustrating to raise!

I'm about to hit the forest, jungle and volcano for the next 3 I need.

My first one won't grow up until tomorrow morning sometime and it will be quite awhile before I have a whole set grown up, if we need all of them to know if they have a combined BSA. I will be anxious to hear what shows when the first ones become adults. I hope the mods leave this thread open for awhile to let people report in.

is it just me, or are black more susceptible to sickness?

I decided to experiment with hatcheries, but only my blacks are getting sick and all my (recent batch of) eggs are one or two hours apart.

Edited by irrelevantindigo

is it just me, or are black more susceptible to sickness?

I decided to experiment with hatcheries, but only my blacks are getting sick and they're all only one or two hours apart.

I think it's just coincidence. My red eggus have been sick every five minutes (mostly because I keep unfogging them the minute they're better because they need more views, dangit), and have been the problem children for me. So I think the variety in your ratios must be enough to be triggering the sickness in certain eggs for you.

I FINALLY GOT THE JUNGLE ONE I NEED YAAAAAAAAAAAASS!!

(sorry for all caps but it's excited yelling so I hope it's ok <3)