TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

That would be so awesome. I kinda hope it's a new sort of summon like someone mentioned earlier. ;v;~

But just having these beauties on my scroll is enough to satisfy me. xd.png

got you the alpine eggie~

now i just need to get fuzz the jungle egg

Are the eggs still dropping? I did not find any in the the last 5 min drops... =(

Are the eggs still dropping? I did not find any in the the last 5 min drops... =(

yes they're still dropping! just sometimes they're trapped behind the other eggs and picked up really quickly by other people

Has anyone read that the codes on the first dragon in each group say "this isn't even my final form" or did someone see this and I'm late to the party?

yes they're still dropping! just sometimes they're trapped behind the other eggs and picked up really quickly by other people

I have problems finding them. I just see the regular eggs not the new ones...

I have problems finding them. I just see the regular eggs not the new ones...

I had that problem too. Try the hourly drops & if possible, go to the biomes with the least amount of users there. After never being able to catch anything at the hourly drops, I managed to grab one of the new eggs much to my surprise. Good luck! I know you'll manage to get all six! biggrin.gif

Whenever I look at the first post, It always looks like the white one is mocking the yellow one and he is upset by it. xd.png

Can't unsee xd.png

Whenever I look at the first post, It always looks like the white one is mocking the yellow one and he is upset by it. xd.png

The White Tiger is making fun of the Sabertooth Tiger lol

Thank you for pointing this out xd.png

I wonder what breeding these will be like? Will they only breed their own types, or will there be a possibility of getting a different type egg?

In other words, maybe I can get my Alpine through breeding, since catching eggs isn't working for me (I've not managed to see an egg - even to miss it - for a little while now.)

Has anyone's hatchlings gendered yet?

My oldest is at 5d 4h and nope. =u

EDIT: Fixed the time.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

Has anyone read that the codes on the first dragon in each group say "this isn't even my final form" or did someone see this and I'm late to the party?

maybe it's a sign to use, we will figure out when they start growing up i guess. wink.gif

These eggs are still highly prone to being sick (of course putting them in six different hatcheries just to test how long until they​ get sick might have something to do with it) 😌

Anyway, the hatchies I have aren't sick at all, which I'm glad about.

My oldest is at 5d 4h and nope. =u

EDIT: Fixed the time.

Thanks! I feel like these are slow to gender (even with the large amount of views) compared to previous new releases.

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of groups we can create? xd.png I have 15 and I have no idea how many I'll end up having.

My stat block join date now says 2008 instead of 2006-2010! Awesome! laugh.gif

Also, I love the adults! The blue might be my favorite, but it has close competition. Now to wait (impatiently) for my own babies to grow up!

Does anyone know if there is a limit to the amount of groups we can create? xd.png I have 15 and I have no idea how many I'll end up having.

Someone made a group for every breed on their scroll, so that suggests 100+ xd.png

I just realised something. If we had the option to choose for our codes and I won a dragon, I would want the code to be Groot. But I don't think that would ever happen xd.png

Omg... Being egglocked for 14 hours is so frustrating! I REALLY want to get back into the caves but I'm egglocked! AND hatchlinglocked! Ugh. ;-;

I just realised something. If we had the option to choose for our codes and I won a dragon, I would want the code to be Groot. But I don't think that would ever happen xd.png

I hope custom codes are still a thing, that's the only reason I ever wanted to win a raffle

Edited by InugamiZERO

I hope custom codes are still a thing, that's the only reason I ever wanted to win a raffle

I can just imagine everyone wanting a Groot code for their prize now xd.png

I haven't really had a chance to sort through 4,000+ dragons, but I've created a group of my most rare and treasured dragons. It's a pretty impressive list so far. biggrin.gifhttps://dragcave.net/group/5949

Not sure if I should add my CB coppers or not though. 🤔

I got another alpine one! I still need a coast one, though. I grabbed a balloon as well. I'd never actually seen one except for in hatcheries.