TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Picked up a fire gem since I'm still behind on that release and can't seem to see any of the new eggs in-cave? I haven't caught any beyond the two blues, two blacks and single yellow from the first day. o.O Thanks to the kindness of a user here I also have a white and red but it doesn't look like I'll have pairs for awhile!

Current goal is to catch one pink so I at least have all the colours represented on my scroll. :p #babysteps

Overall views:

Unique views:

Clicks:

The numbers for my black egg that can hatch in 16 hours. It's about low than others but I have it in several different hatcheries but it hasn't been sick once.

I was able to catch a black one at the 10:00 drop. There were two in that batch. For me, the red and white hatchlings were the ones to stay sick the longest. But I've found that I've had much better luck with keeping them healthy by not incubating them right away and slowly adding them to hatcheries over a course of two days. Then I incubate after they hit 5 days or below.

I was able to catch a black one at the 10:00 drop. There were two in that batch. For me, the red and white hatchlings were the ones to stay sick the longest. But I've found that I've had much better luck with keeping them healthy by not incubating them right away and slowly adding them to hatcheries over a course of two days. Then I incubate after they hit 5 days or below.

I'm going to try your method. My first batch had no sickness at all but I think I was one of the people affected by the ward glitch. My second group of hatchies are currently sick and fogged.

All of my hatchlines except one has gendered now. biggrin.gif

I have 2 eggs that are fogged, cos they're sick again. *cuddles her little babies* sad.gif

For a species that's all about protecting others, and being brilliant fighters, they do get sick a lot. laugh.gif

EDIT: They're REALLY hard to catch though. Hardly seen any in the Cave. ninja.gif

Edited by Frodo

I almost got a pink egg. It was taken first.

All of my hatchlines except one has gendered now. biggrin.gif

I have 2 eggs that are fogged, cos they're sick again. *cuddles her little babies* sad.gif

For a species that's all about protecting others, and being brilliant fighters, they do get sick a lot. laugh.gif

EDIT: They're REALLY hard to catch though. Hardly seen any in the Cave. ninja.gif

I haven't seen the coast egg in hours

*whispers threateningly to my hatchlings*

g e n d e r . . .

These new hatchies seem to need over 7000 views to gender!

I'm going to try your method. My first batch had no sickness at all but I think I was one of the people affected by the ward glitch. My second group of hatchies are currently sick and fogged.

If you try it, also be sure to add it to an ER once incubated. I have a black one that I incubated a little bit ago and it's currently at 3 days 19 hours with 3892/605/8 stats and a stage 4 crack. No sickness at all yet.

Wow, I feel lucky... O: All of mine have gendered already... too bad they don't grow up until like 3AM for me... xD

These new hatchies seem to need over 7000 views to gender!

Perhaps they need Over 9000!

....okay. I'll leave now. tongue.gif

Seriously though most of mine are at least a day away from gendering and I don't want to toss them into too many daycares since (knock on wood) none of mine have gotten sick yet. And no, I haven't even touched the Ward BSA yet.

I think gendering might be related to unique views as well as overall views, because I have hatchies with 7000+ views and 700+ UVs that haven't gendered, and one with 5000+ OVs and 1000+ UVs that has gendered.

So maybe try adding hatchies to many different hatcheries?

Edited by lolahighwind

This past drop I was clicking furiously from biome to biome and saw a black egg (Alpine) and went on to the next biome before it registered that I had seen it. Went back and it was still there so I grabbed it.

Am late to the thread, but HOLY MEGAZORDS WHAT A GREAT RELEASE! I love the sprite diversity and have been cheering about having Power Rangers eggs since they first dropped. Don't quite have all of them yet, but will work on it.

And the new features are awesome. Thanks for all that hard work! Groups and raffles and Ward and everything, yay! The extra BSA links on sort-by-BSA are super useful and I can't wait for the badge case. But I'm honestly most excited about the new trophy and egg/hatchling slots. I've wanted an eighth egg slot so badly for years and now it's there! Thank you, TJ and everyone!

I think gendering might be related to unique views as well as overall views, because I have hatchies with 7000+ views and 700+ UVs that haven't gendered, and one with 5000+ OVs and 1000+ UVs that has gendered.

That is how DC works, yeah. =o

~

Getting close to adults! I'm so excited!

And getting close to the first raffle! Can't wait to not be picked the first go-round. =p (But also excited to get cbs back in circulation!)

I've still only caught three total. dry.gif I really wish the old eggs didn't mix in with them so stinking fast the day they were released. They're impossible to catch now! ARGH!

Edited by DragonNeko

And getting close to the first raffle! Can't wait to not be picked the first go-round. =p (But also excited to get cbs back in circulation!)

I didn't even register that the raffle was closing in under a week!

And me too Sock-- I was a lil sad that all the prize lineages I saw were mainly staircase and spiral. I'm so ready for some checkers~

I didn't even register that the raffle was closing in under a week!

And me too Sock-- I was a lil sad that all the prize lineages I saw were mainly staircase and spiral. I'm so ready for some checkers~

I've got some checkers on my scroll if you're ever interested. If I win (which probably won't ever happen), I'll create new lines with the prizefails that I have. LOL.

I'm just kinda hoping for a CD of some form for raffle winners so we can in theory get everyone one.

Back to poking these hatchies with my trusty hatchie-poking stick, 6-7k V and 800 UV each and still no wings. *holds up severely charred branch*

You win comment of the day, though.

Is anyone's hatchies about to grow up? My first one is going to grow up in about 6 hours.

I get my first adult in about two hours with a bunch to follow an hour after that.

I won't have a full adult set, though, because my first red won't grow up for another two days. =o