TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

I managed to grab a blue and pink earlier, but been trying for hours for aother yellow. Seen them, just nowhere near fast enough to grab.

These dragons look amazing. (Although I have the oddest sensation of Power Ranger influence. LOL)

I still need to catch blue, white, and yellow eggs but I did manage to get several reds, a pair of pinks and a pair of blacks.

I love the platinum level trophy, the ward ability of the white dragons should be really handy, and I am super excited over chances to get a 1st gen prize. (Fingers crossed for 'custom' codes on the prizes too. I have no idea how that worked in the past but I really don't think most of those codes were just happenstance.)

I have 4 red hatchlings and two hatchlings of everything else except the white, plus some scattered eggs. I've got one but the other is being a stubborn egg. xd.png

(Fingers crossed for 'custom' codes on the prizes too. I have no idea how that worked in the past but I really don't think most of those codes were just happenstance.)

Someone mentioned earlier that TJ confirmed on IRC that custom codes won't be a part of the new raffles:

I asked TJ09 in the dc chat on the day this all went live and he said no. Which sucks  sad.gif

My first ones to gender are

6260 - 1067 - 20

6064 - 1034 - 18

5960 - 1033 - 12

all at 4 days 22 hrs

I still don't have a second set, or a jungle egg... but I'm determined!

Aw dang... I was hoping for custom codes... to have a Prize dragon with the code "Clya" or some variation if extra characters are needed would make my day!!

Edited by Clya

Will the new dragons resulting from monthly raffles be locked to the winning scroll? Or will they be tradable?

Will the new dragons resulting from monthly raffles be locked to the winning scroll? Or will they be tradable?

I'd really wish for that... I've seen people wishing to win certain colours (And no, not the Golds) or breed and I bet they'd be disappoitned if, having won at last, they ended up not with the colour or breed they hoped for and not even ebing able to try to Prize-swap trade... With a regular input of new CBs each month, I believe there's no reason not to let them do that this time and the market is already so biased and stuff Prize - sth-else offers won't do a difference xd.png

I'd hate to win more than 2 per Prize (like 2+ Gold Shimmers. 2+ Brown Tinsels etc) someday in the distant future and would release anything exceeding that if they were scroll-locked xd.png also would happily swap a gold for a bronze if I won a 2nd time, I'd rather a PBing CB-CB pair than anything^^

Edited by VixenDra

Out of curiosity, how often are the new eggs still appearing in the 5 minute and hourly refreshes?

YES!!!

I FINALLY HAVE COMPLETE SET!

VICTORY!

user posted image

Out of curiosity, how often are the new eggs still appearing in the 5 minute and hourly refreshes?

I see them generally every 2-3 5 minute release, and always on the hourly. Granted I almost never snag one, but they're there.

Wait a moment...do these have a BSA? I saw that being mentioned in another post.

It is undetermined, as people do not have full sets of adults yet (from my knowledge)

I see them generally every 2-3 5 minute release, and always on the hourly. Granted I almost never snag one, but they're there.

Still mostly excited about the raffle. The idea of them being tradeable is interesting. I would assume so, considering one of the originals was abandoned? Though considering they're the rarest thing on the site easily... what would you trade them for? Another color maybe.

I'm just glad the raffles are back on a regular basis - I mentioned this before but I've been salty for literal years that they quit happening around the holidays, and only a select few lucky people had CBs. My stance was if TJ was going to introduce raffle-exclusive dragons, it wasn't smart to just .... stop doing it. Everyone should -eventually- have a chance to get one.

And it happened! Woot! I'm beyond pumped they're happening monthly - it was always extremely disappointing to lose at Christmas, and know it would take a year to get another chance. Now there's a new chance every month!

Honestly this is the best thing I could have hoped for, and frankly I'm beside myself lol.

I'd really wish for that... I've seen people wishing to win certain colours (And no, not the Golds) or breed and I bet they'd be disappoitned if, having won at last, they ended up not with the colour or breed they hoped for and not even ebing able to try to Prize-swap trade... With a regular input of new CBs each month, I believe there's no reason not to let them do that this time and the market is already so biased and stuff Prize - sth-else offers won't do a difference xd.png

While I would be happy to have won anything, even if it was a breed or colour I didn't particular favour (again, no offence to the spriters, they're all lovely dragons,) but being able to swap them would be amazing for anyone who didn't get the one they wished. I would happily swap a Gold down to a Silver or Bronze (especially if it were a Shimmerscale tongue.gif).

caught two jungles this drop!

i hope people dont mind if i keep one for myself ;~;

I think with how much you've been helping others, you deserve to keep both of them.

Why won't my yellow egg hatch!? >.<

Anyway, starting to catch eggs for people

Still mostly excited about the raffle. The idea of them being tradeable is interesting. I would assume so, considering one of the originals was abandoned? Though considering they're the rarest thing on the site easily... what would you trade them for? Another color maybe.

CB Prize tradeability has varied, to my knowledge. Someone traded for one of the first Shimmerscales (from the same batch as my AP-found Luckiest Catch), so they were tradable then. And I think some Prizes got traded between scrolls the next year too, although subsquently several said scrolls got burned as multis. Then ISTR that in the last raffle the eggs were made unavailable for teleporting but they could still be abandoned.

~Please take asking for gifts to the correct thread~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

~Please take gifting/trading to PM~ Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

My first pair of Reds have gendered! I gendered two of each though one of my non gendered reds grew faster than the one I influenced, but the gender's right anyways. xd.png Both are around 8500/900/6.

caught two jungles this drop!

i hope people dont mind if i keep one for myself ;~;

After how much you've helped others? Take all of the pretties that you want. biggrin.gif