TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Quick question, what's everyone's favorites?

Mine have to be the blue one and the white one. The blue for its slender body shape, and the white for its unique wings. (In order from most favorite to least favorite: White, blue, black, yellow, red, pink)

Darn! Never DID manage to snag that last Coastal egg for a pair of breeders. Frustrating.

Mine have to be the blue one and the white one. The blue for its slender body shape, and the white for its unique wings. (In order from most favorite to least favorite: White, blue, black, yellow, red, pink)

Mine (adults!) is White and Pink (those faces! and overall), quality-wise the Blues too, Reds very close (btw the Reds are fairl close to(link) my Dragon alter-ego if you look at the general colour pattern, just Zyus are more grey and have and additional pattern on the main body and jaw:P).

Edited by VixenDra

Man the stubbornness of these guys about hatching puts prizes to shame xd.png

Mine gave me a little hassle, but nothing too extreme. I didn't have take them out of the store or ground them or anything. Lol tongue.gif I also didn't have to do anything outside the norm for these babies to hatch either and so far none of mine have gotten sick.

I feel very fortunate. happy.gif

as for DC drakes, I personally refer to them by their original name: draks (e.g. in my Zombie naming pattern).

"Drake" was always their intended name--IIRC, "drak" was only proposed when people complained, but there wasn't enough compelling evidence for "drake = wingless western" to mandate change.

"Drake" was always their intended name--IIRC, "drak" was only proposed when people complained, but there wasn't enough compelling evidence for "drake = wingless western" to mandate change.

I read they aren't draks because TJ complained it looked like a typo. Which is seriously a pity, that woudl make a great disambiguation actually and wuld be closer to original:P

Edited by VixenDra

My babies will grow in 23 hours, and I caught them in the first drop... did anyone quake theirs and maybe will get adults sooner? I am dying to know about the BSA!

My favourites are the black adults. They look like dinosaurs wub.gif

Before the thread closes (which I feel will be soon) I just wanted to say thank you again to everyone who made this event possible. Everything we got, even aside from the eggs will make this game even more of a blast than its ever been. Thank you especially for the gift of groups and the platinum trophy. Those are a dream come true!

And thank you to all the amazing members who have been helping other players catch the eggs. You guys are awesome and you all deserve a pizza party! biggrin.gif

I read they aren't draks because TJ complained it looked like a typo. Which is seriously a pity, that woudl make a great disambiguation actually and wuld be closer to original:P

Nope--"Drake" was always the intended name.

Edited by PieMaster

My first yellow egg should be hatching soon =D

I think I like the white/gray adult the best, although the crocodile hatchie was my favorite of all from this release.

Yellow is my favorite! Love the pose and the lil genie arms <3

I do appreciate how each one is a different body type and how they still look like a set despite that.

So close to having two of each...I've been hunting for days in Coast and nothing.

Elusive little critters...

Whelp, put the yellow in three different hatcheries and it's sick dry.gif

Before this thread closes, I'd just like to say that this was a really good birthday release, since I haven't been posting on the forums much these days. Having an eighth egg slot is amazing, and so is finally getting a healing/ward ability for White dragons. Those would probably be my favorite things, although there are lots of good others, like groups, which I have yet to try out, but should prove useful for those of us who have lots of dragons to sort, especially if they're like me and don't want to deal with the hassle of creating a spreadsheet.

As for the new release dragons themselves, it's kind of a pain having six different types to catch again like with Xenowyrms, especially since I got off to a late start, but they look like they're worth it, really cool designs. smile.gif And all I have to do now is get a pink to have one of each, then I can worry about pairs later, and the extra egg slot will certainly come in handy for that.

So Happy Birthday to everyone at Dragon Cave! Here's to many more years to come. biggrin.gif

Psst. Any stats on gendered hatchies yet?

The one that gendered after I woke up this morning is 6311/1191/1.

I very carefully rotated my 2nd set of eggs through hatcheries to try to get teh UVs higher. I have a crack at 3d23 with a ration of 2,181 / 455 / 14, which is by far my highest clicked egg. These are just hard to hatch. I probably won't collect too many of them past my set of couples and hatchies.

Psst. Any stats on gendered hatchies yet?

male black- 6,629 views 1,169 uvs 6 clicks

male pink- 6,593 views 1,160 uvs 10 clicks

female blue- 6,880 views 1,205 uvs 5 clicks

female white- 6,700 views 1,178 uvs 10 clicks

male red- 6,280 views 1,151 uvs 12 clicks

female yellow- 6,399 views 1,171 uvs 11 clicks

i got on when they were all at 4 days and 20 hours and they were all gendered

I'm biased towards Black and Pink because those were my favorite rangers, but I think the best looking aesthetically is the Yellow Zyu, followed by Black and Blue Zyu's.

The Pink Zyu gives me the strongest robot feel actually.

Freaking yellow ranger, LET ME CATCH YOU.

Red gendered male

Pink gendered female

White gendered female

BLack gendered male

Yellow gendered male

my two blues have not gendered yet

22 hours before growing up and I still don't have a single gendered hatchling. So annoying lol.

2 days hunting for yellow. Now my clicky finger is sore. 😂

I have some codes that are really neat.

ImGNA (I have a friend named Gena)

DYE16 (Wonder what color that is)

HhAHK (Mostly h's.)

ga42e (Feels like a username)

SDRHR (I like all caps)

And I also got a magi with 6rAny.