TJ09

2017-05-21 - Dragon Cave's 11th Birthday

Just saw three yellows in the jungle this past :45 minute mark. =o

So now I have two of each. o3o

Mine are down to 4 days, 23 hours and none have gendered yet!

First they decided to be a pain to hatch and all get sick, now this tongue.gif They really don't want to grow up

I snatched one of those, woot!

Damn - I saw them too - and a second set - and missed them ALL !

Damn - I saw them too - and a second set - and missed them ALL !

Better luck next time? Dx

~

Finally had my first hatchie gender! A pink at 5 days. 7.5k views, 1k unique views, and 10 clicks.

I feel like I miss 90% of the references used on this site. xd.png

But I love these dragons! I was fond of the hatchlings and I'm glad the adults are just as lovely!

Edit: gosh, these guys are hard to find in cave. I haven't even seen all the varieties circulating through the biomes yet! ._.

Edited by Varekis

oh wow, I love the adults, first thought was "they have Transformer genes" biggrin.gif

will they actually have a BSA or was that just speculation from their description?

still need one coast and one forest to have a pair of each, but I am optimistic I'll catch them... somewhen this year xd.png

oh wow, I love the adults, first thought was "they have Transformer genes" biggrin.gif

will they actually have a BSA or was that just speculation from their description?

still need one coast and one forest to have a pair of each, but I am optimistic I'll catch them... somewhen this year xd.png

Since no one but TJ has adults yet, it's speculation based on the description and also the fact that TJ called them 'powerful' in the opening post to this thread. I'm not sure when the first one grows up--tomorrow? We'll know then, as soon as the first people get their adults.

Sits down

Takes a very, very long drink of water

power ranger dragons I'm screaming... I hope they have some kinda summon-esque BSA these are beautiful... please let there be a megazord dragon...

(Sadly I don't have like. Any yet... |D Always miss the drops..)

Happy Birthday, Dragon Cave... smile.gif

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sadly, we also were given the Manchester Bombing disaster...

My condolences to all of the victims and their families.... sad.gif

I wonder what breeding these will be like? Will they only breed their own types, or will there be a possibility of getting a different type egg?

That's what I was thinking. Maybe not even a different colour, but a different egg? Since this is not their true form?

I feel like I miss 90% of the references used on this site. xd.png

Oh me too, I didn't really think of Power Rangers when seeing the new eggs - gladly it doesn't make them any less beautiful. laugh.gif

Been looking for ages today and haven't found any more of the eggs dropping :/ Still got two more to collect!!

Soon, my Blue and White will hatch, then I have them all twice, as males and females >u<

I really wonder if they will have something like Summon BSA.

My first one gendered - a blue that was so sick after hatching that I had to fog him for over a day.

Yeah, they do seem to get sick very easily... I've had to fog two of mine so far, and one was just an egg I had incubated a little early, not even a hatchling. Mine don't seem to be veiwbombed, just very prone to getting sick.

Also I'm not really seeing any more so I'll probably give up hunting at this point. Too bad, I always like to have at least a set of two of each new dragon... oh well I guess.

My black finally gendered male with exactly one day left. His stats is at 6,700+ Views

Just snagged another red. Volcano biome has been the luckiest for me. smile.gif

YES!!!

FINALLY got my yellow egg! biggrin.gif

Just when I was about to take a break, cos I've been trying to catch one for hours! laugh.gif

Now I've got a pair of each, so I'm happy. biggrin.gif

All I need is one more yellow. Even trying to trade a black hatchling for it is resulting in nothing but frustration.

All I need is one more yellow. Even trying to trade a black hatchling for it is resulting in nothing but frustration.

All I need is one more yellow too.

I've been trying since the release day and haven't been able to get it ><