Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I got eaten. I didn't get a egg

Yep me too sad.gif I chose to stay silent.

My Mum got an upside down Mint which appears right side up on her scroll although when you click the egg it is still upside down. She chose to blame the other person.

Did the text on the page change at some time?

When I got it (which was around 10 hours ago) I think it gave an explanation on who would be eaten. If I remember correctly, it was like this:

- If both users blame each other then both are eaten.

- If both say nothing, no one is eaten.

- If only one blames the other, then only the one who said nothing will be eaten.

Can anybody confirm I didn't just imagine this? And is it still there for those who get the prompt now?

(That part was what made me pick "say nothing", because unlike the original prisoner's dilemma, there's a way for both parties to get the best outcome - not to be eaten - at the same time, and there's no reason to blame the other person unless you hate them. Of course that's only as long as you ignore the part about the egg that you might get. So now I'm wondering if the part about who gets eaten was removed because it could affect users' decisions in a way that was not intended.)

Edit: changed the explanation part to white text in case it is considered a spoiler.

Edited by Confused Cat

When I got it (which was around 10 hours ago) I think it gave an explanation on who would be eaten. If I remember correctly, it was like this:

- If only one blames the other, then only the one who said nothing will be eaten.

Can anybody confirm I didn't just imagine this? And is it still there for those who get the prompt now?

(That part was what made me pick "say nothing", because unlike the original prisoner's dilemma, there's a way for both parties to get the best outcome - not to be eaten - at the same time, and there's no reason to blame the other person unless you hate them. Of course that's only as long as you ignore the part about the egg that you might get. So now I'm wondering if the part about who gets eaten was removed because it could affect users' decisions in a way that was not intended.)

Edit: changed the explanation part to white text in case it is considered a spoiler.

I got the prompt not too long ago and that's what it said, yeah. (I'm still trying to get it again, cause I want that upside down egg.... >>) but when I got it that's what it said.

Confused Cat.. your not imagining that it also said the same for me earlier on. My Mum played it more recently but I don't know if it was any different for her and she can't recall exactly what it said.

I clicked "blame the other" because I'm a dirty misfit, but I got eaten. welp

I know this an April Fools prank, but if the upside down eggs turn into something special then I'm going to be kinda upset. xd.png

This is what it said for me around 9:30am cave time - link goes to Imgur (SPOILERS) http://imgur.com/a/XPYVm

And I just noticed the typo.

Edited by Laura-Borealis

In my desperate attempt to get the prompt to come up again, I missed a cheese egg! I saw it for a split second, and then it was gone. Good bye, cheese egg. (and I need one more to fill out my encyclopedia... ) Aw well. If it's a one time thing, I'll be a little salty for not getting the upside down egg, but ah well. Such is life.

I don't think that leetle tree sprite is broccoli. Looks like a tiny tree or bush to me. Bushes can also be up off the ground a little.

I'm trying to recall - I'm fairly certain it's broccoli. I think what I thought it was, back when it was released, was a carrot top. But lots of people agreed with you and Kila had to come on and explain and it was not just a bush. Having trouble searching as she's an inactive mod now and hidden from searches. >_e

~

So no other reports of second tries, then?

@Laura-Borealis - that's what mine said and I got the prompt a mere few minutes after midnight.

Have yet to get another time on the April Fools Day joke event, but I don't mind either. xd.png I'm just enjoying the moment anyways whether I did get another chance or not. ♥

Fetch me...a shrubbery!

Do I have to cut it down with a herring?

I just hope that there is no "special" thing for those who made a certain choice, then at least it's somewhat fairer (except for those who only got one shot and promptly ended up nommed).

Edited by CharonDusk

Do I have to cut it down with a herring?

I just hope that there is no "special" thing for those who made a certain choice, then at least it's somewhat fairer (except for those who only got one shot and promptly ended up nommed).

Someone with multiples thought theirs were all normal, but it turns out they had 2 upside down mint eggs.

Edited by Jazeki

I clicked "blame the other" because I'm a dirty misfit, but I got eaten. welp

I know this an April Fools prank, but if the upside down eggs turn into something special then I'm going to be kinda upset. xd.png

Same here. I hope I don't miss something cool.

I blamed, won an upside down mint, haven't had another chance to get one pop up, and it hasn't affected my ability to collect other eggs. I am so glad I checked in today, I missed carrot cave. I hope the mint is permanently derp or something, user posted image

Has anyone figured out how to get this event to reload? I played it when the event first started and I've not been able to play again. I'm baffled.

Has anyone figured out how to get this event to reload? I played it when the event first started and I've not been able to play again. I'm baffled.

Seems you can't. Being able to play more than once appears to have been a glitch at the beginning.

Man, I wish we could play again! I discovered it late last night, blamed the other person, got an upside-down mint egg. Now my friend is here and I wanted to show him, but it's not showing up. Dang.

Still no second chance... Rather ticked about it... I honestly don't think it's very fair, but that's just me... *grumbles*

Still no second chance... Rather ticked about it... I honestly don't think it's very fair, but that's just me... *grumbles*

I agree. I'm going to be mad at D.C. If it ends out being something special and the people who didn't get it the first time can't get it at all.

I really don't think the Mints (upside down or not) will hatch into something special.

I'd be very, very, very, very surprised if TJ thought it was a good idea to give special (and otherwise unobtainable) dragons to a limited group of players (again). wink.gif

When I got the mint, that was my eighth egg. I have EIGHT EGG SLOTS. That must be TJ's gift to us: 8 egg slots for April.

Just kidding. LOL HAPPY APRIL FOOLS DAY

Hmmm, eight slots with an upside down Mint... I feel that this egg will disappear tomorrow.

Are you guys incubating them? I don't know if I should do so, it might be a waste of Red.

Edit: ehh biggrin.gif you got me, StormBirdRising, I had to check it biggrin.gif Ain't mad tho.

Edited by ewi122

Has anyone who recently won gotten balloons or frills? I know someone mentioned winning a frill and I saw some balloons earlier in the thread.