Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

Look again. It's an upside-down egg.

Really?? Hmm.... it must be something borked with my browser/computer, because even on the view page I see the right-side up sprite? Unless you're teasing?? lol

How long has the even been going on for? I didn't see any news posts and nothing on the main page so I thought the event was delayed. I didn't realise it was a thing until I went egg hunting. I assume it's possible to do the even again?

How long has the even been going on for? I didn't see any news posts and nothing on the main page so I thought the event was delayed. I didn't realise it was a thing until I went egg hunting. I assume it's possible to do the even again?

A few people were able to try it more than once, but most have had one chance. It will end in a few minutes though, probably, maybe, only TJ knows

Really?? Hmm.... it must be something borked with my browser/computer, because even on the view page I see the right-side up sprite? Unless you're teasing?? lol

Still looks upside down. Click on the egg on your scroll. The next screen (the view screen) shows it upside down.

Go to your dragon's view page.

And you only get one try, Chaos Rider.

Someone else was having this same issue with a mint that was actually supposed to be upside down (that they got from the blaming the other person who said nothing). What browser are you using?

April fools doesn't usually have a news post. (unless that is the joke, ie: dino cave)

Go to your dragon's view page.

And you only get one try, Chaos Rider.

I knew I should have gone with my first choice, the possibility of a rare egg tempted me. Ah, well I least i got to do it before the event finished

Well, I got eaten, bit disappointed I didn't get an egg, but I'm looking forward to see what/if anything happens to these flipped and non-flipped eggs in a couple minutes. smile.gif

They're still there! biggrin.gif

Yup!! biggrin.gif And they still say CAVE!!!

12am (cavetime) and I still have my upright egg:

6EvtY

Edited by Sinion Kabe

Do people that have not played yet have the prompt still pop up?

Not likely, April fools jokes only last till midnight cave time. :/

So I know Shokomon already made lovely badges and nobody can compete with Shokomon's awesome badge mastery, but I made these badges for the cave with an April Fools trick in mind for TJ. Clearly, he went with a funnier and more clever trick, but hey, the badges have been made for months now, might as well offer them for signatures. If anyone is interested?

Blank badge (for those who got eaten?):

user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/6vlsK4h.png]

Jester Mint (for those that both said nothing?):

user posted image

Oopsie Jester Mint (for those that blamed and got an egg?):

user posted image / user posted image

[img=https://i.imgur.com/Vv8t9v4.png] / [img=https://i.imgur.com/gauU0R4.png]

I can put a little text on it (April 1st? April Fools? Dragon's Dilemma?) if folks are actually interested?

Someone else was having this same issue with a mint that was actually supposed to be upside down (that they got from the blaming the other person who said nothing). What browser are you using?

IE9 (haha go ahead and laugh. XD) and I wonder if this is related to the issue I've been having where the parents/lineage/progeny are left-aligned under the dragon's stats instead of being in the right column? And I definitely know I blamed the other person. XD Cleared cache/cookies/history, still right side up. It's not a super big deal, though, since I've seen others' screenshots and know what it's supposed to look like. ^_^

Midnight in Cave time and egg did not vanish and is still upside down in view, so we might get to keep em unless TJ is so cruel and pranks us on 2nd April and takes them away.

Midnight in Cave time and egg did not vanish and is still upside down in view, so we might get to keep em unless TJ is so cruel and pranks us on 2nd April and takes them away.

Or we may have to wait til they hatch

IE9 (haha go ahead and laugh. xd.png) and I wonder if this is related to the issue I've been having where the parents/lineage/progeny are left-aligned under the dragon's stats instead of being in the right column? And I definitely know I blamed the other person. xd.png Cleared cache/cookies/history, still right side up. It's not a super big deal, though, since I've seen others' screenshots and know what it's supposed to look like. happy.gif

Don't have IE, but it's upside-down in firefox and chrome, on the view page.

Or we may have to wait til they hatch

I can't wait to see what they hatch into!