Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

So I don't know what happened exactly, I was too confused(or excited) so I clicked "Say Nothing" as I thought it was a new event, and this came up. Apparently a dragon saw me stealing and I could either blame another person or say nothing.

user posted image

Has anyone gotten this?

Hey! I think that was me that you connected with--I got that same prompt and also got a mint egg. Suppose this is a way to do a new dragon release--or another carrot cave xd.png

Hey! I think that was me that you connected with--I got that same prompt and also got a mint egg. Suppose this is a way to do a new dragon release--or another carrot cave xd.png

Oh nice! I got a bit worried there because I've been searching it up.

xd.png

Did you choose Say Nothing or Blame the other person though? ninja.gif

It's very interesting. The mint egg I got shows the location as "Cave" instead of Alpine.

I'm pretty sure it's an April Fool's thing.

And I got nothing. sad.gif

Edited by prpldrgnfr

I blamed the other person and got an upside down Mint. Now I have to wait 5 hours until I can hunt again e.e

Edited by tishavara

Really unfortunate when this egg you receive locks you and you can't abandon for 5 hours. Yes, this is definitely a cruel April Fools joke. Lol

I blamed the other person. I got an upside-down Mint egg.

user posted image

It looks normal on my scroll link. When I click on view, that's when I see it upside down.

I am greatly confused! I don't see any event prompts? Everything looks the same for me...

You have to go to the cave in a biome.

Suppose these aren't actually mint dragons and hatch into something entirely different, but only as long as you keep it? I really hope I can get the prompt to come up again, I wanna see what else can happen

yeah i got the upside down mint and uhh good to know these eggs can lock you i guess that's really gonna annoy the hunters

I blamed the other person and got eaten.

I'm not mad that it locked me. What could I find in the biomes that would be better than an upside-down Mint? How unique and fun. I wonder if there is more to this event than meets the eye?

Either way, thanks for the amuse, TJ. biggrin.gif