KiraLwolf

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I really don't think the Mints (upside down or not) will hatch into something special.

I'd be very, very, very, very surprised if TJ thought it was a good idea to give special (and otherwise unobtainable) dragons to a limited group of players (again). wink.gif

Yeah, last thing DC needs is another dragon like that. The trading market would explode.

As someone who did the right thing and got eaten for it, I'm hoping tomorrow something nice pops up for the eaten, and everyone who blamed (and got someone eaten) finds a rotten egg on their scroll tongue.gif

As someone who did the right thing and got eaten for it, I'm hoping tomorrow something nice pops up for the eaten, and everyone who blamed (and got someone eaten) finds a rotten egg on their scroll tongue.gif 

A little mean spirited, but I do agree a little. I just hope this little event goes on for the rest of the month or something so the people who missed it the first time can actually get one. Course, I blamed the other person and got eaten anyway, so I'm on both sides of that fence you're talking about (since if you both blamed each other you are both eaten)

ROFL..... tell us how you really feel. LOL..... That would be so funny if that happened.

I'm sorry to the person I blamed! I don't know if you really did it, but I certainly didn't take the dragon's gold, I'm only after the eggs. xd.png Got a regular Mint out of it.

Look again. It's an upside-down egg.

Has anyone who recently won gotten balloons or frills? I know someone mentioned winning a frill and I saw some balloons earlier in the thread.

The frill person was joking...

I'm thinking these eggs may stay....not sure though. The reason I say that is we are able to perform actions on them (teleport, incubate, bite, etc). It would be kinda crumby to let people waste things like that. Plus, aren't there people abandoning eggs, they would have otherwise kept, so they can have a chance at playing? I guess we'll see what happens on the 2nd. smile.gif

One observation.

Not volcano, where I entered, but Cave.

soooo...if I'm reading the results right...those who get eaten the first go-round (like me sad.gif ) don't get another chance, while if you didn't get eaten before, you get another chance?

I think the real April fool's joke is that people who got an egg,really just got 1 super common egg which everyone can catch anytime anyway.

Now everyone is dying to get one, though it's really just something that's not special at all xd.png

(Alright, it says "Location: Cave" in their description, but I'm sure almost everyone who started this game before the biomes were created, has a CB Mint from the "cave" anyway. It's nothing rare ^^)

One observation.

Not volcano, where I entered, but Cave.

I just checked mine. It gives the location as CAVE also. hmmmmm

You guys should really not worry about getting an egg or not from this, because things that happen on April fools (except for the celestial dragons) are not permanent. More than likely After today ends the eggs will either turn right side up, or will hatch into normal hatchlings. The only thing special about these eggs is they say cave as the biome instead of something specific like Alpine or Volcano

soooo...if I'm reading the results right...those who get eaten the first go-round (like me sad.gif ) don't get another chance, while if you didn't get eaten before, you get another chance?

You don't get another chance if you weren't eaten.

Could someone please explain what's going on? I don't have time to read the thread, thanks!

(Warning: spoilers!)

Today, every user gets a special page exactly once when looking for eggs in the cave. (Some users got it more than once, but it looks like that was a glitch.)

The page offers two options: blame other person / say nothing.

If you blame the other person, you can either get a special egg, or nothing (and you're eaten by a dragon).

If you say nothing, you can either get a normal egg, or nothing (and you're eaten by a dragon).

There have been reports of Balloons, but in most cases the normal egg you get seems to be a Mint.

The special egg is also a Mint, but the egg sprite is upside down.

The only difference to other Mints is that their location is "Cave" instead of a biome (for both the "normal" and the "special" egg).

We don't know what happens to the eggs when April Fools' Day is over.

Speculation: they will hatch into normal Mint dragons.

Edited by Confused Cat

I think the real April fool's joke is that people who got an egg,really just got 1 super common egg which everyone can catch anytime anyway.

Now everyone is dying to get one, though it's really just something that's not special at all xd.png

(Alright, it says "Location: Cave" in their description, but I'm sure almost everyone who started this game before the biomes were created, has a CB Mint from the "cave" anyway. It's nothing rare ^^)

I agree, but for some people it would be special. Especially for completists who want every egg. This is an egg that has location as cave that came out during an event. There are people who want that. It will have worth to some, whether it stays upside-down or not. They'll want that 2017 event egg with cave location. It does have a little bit of specialness.

You don't get another chance if you weren't eaten.

Ah. Oh well. It would have been nice to get the special egg, but I'm not TOO terribly heartbroken. It IS April Fools after all. tongue.gif

I went and grabbed a normal mint for the heck of it (and to pretend I got one from the event. XP ).

I went and grabbed a normal mint for the heck of it (and to pretend I got one from the event. XP ).

That's awesome....I love it! smile.gif

I may do that too. Imposter eggs. 😂

I got this message

After pleading your own innocence, you tell the dragon that you definitely saw the other person trying to steal some gold. In fact, they even told you they were going to do it.

After what feels like an eternity, the dragon thanks you for your honesty. She points you in the direction of a special egg that is yours for the taking—as long as you take care of it.

I clicked Blame. I got a mint. But it wasn't upside down...it was normal. Glitch? Any explanations?

Eta: Screenshot link: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WwBhiX0x....00.03%2BPM.png

Edited by pollyfirstfirst

I got this message

After pleading your own innocence, you tell the dragon that you definitely saw the other person trying to steal some gold. In fact, they even told you they were going to do it.

After what feels like an eternity, the dragon thanks you for your honesty. She points you in the direction of a special egg that is yours for the taking—as long as you take care of it.

I clicked Blame. I got a mint. But it wasn't upside down...it was normal. Glitch? Any explanations?

Eta: Screenshot link: https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-WwBhiX0x....00.03%2BPM.png

What does it look like when you view the egg? That is where people see it upside-down

I agree, but for some people it would be special. Especially for completists who want every egg. This is an egg that has location as cave that came out during an event. There are people who want that. It will have worth to some, whether it stays upside-down or not. They'll want that 2017 event egg with cave location. It does have a little bit of specialness.

You are right about that. There are players offering some amazing things in the trading threads to trade for the mint egg from "cave" biome.

You are right about that. There are players offering some amazing things in the trading threads to trade for the mint egg from "cave" biome.

That's another reason why I think the eggs won't disappear. Think of all the angry people there will be if they traded amazing things for one and then it went poof!