Sparrownado

Blame other person or say nothing prompt?

I chose to say nothing and got a Mint egg. I'm already wondering if it'll be a Mint when it hatches.

Meow you're a good person just like me (I choose say nothing)

Keep your eyes out for a cave mint, you may like it. Me not so much dry.gif

Ok, my mint started upside down, now it's right side up. Will it be upside down again?

Ok, my mint started upside down, now it's right side up. Will it be upside down again?

If you click on it, it will be upside down wink.gif

I got a upside down egg. biggrin.gif

Hey, I wasn't looking for Gold, I was looking for Fire Gems. I found an Ice instead. tongue.gif

Edited by FlyingDragona

As someone who did the right thing and got eaten for it, I'm hoping tomorrow something nice pops up for the eaten

Maybe someone with a revival spell could help out xd.png

And anyone who blamed deserves it dry.gif (though a CB neglected or vampire wouldn't be that great of a punishment...)

and PLLEEEEASSE no snowflake mints, we have enough problems in the market as is and last thing we need is more of that, and i'd be saying that regardless of weather i'd gotten one or not, prizes where one of the worst things to happen to DC, don't repeat it!

And I also only got one try for some reason...

Maybe someone with a revival spell could help out xd.png

And anyone who blamed deserves it dry.gif (though a CB neglected or vampire wouldn't be that great of a punishment...)

Mine is already dead so....

Your what?

The upside down mint. It was a failed experiment bite

The upside down mint. It was a failed experiment bite

OHHH shame, I didn't want people's eggs dead or anything!

Just a quick, "for shame!", moment or something would've been enough...not actual dead eggs!

My condolences man.

Edited by blockEdragon

OHHH shame, I didn't want people's eggs dead or anything!

Just a quick, "for shame!", moment or something would've been enough...

my condolences man.

Yeah, but luckily someone was willing to give me a right side up egg tho smile.gif I'm happy with it if they do turn right side up.

If you click on it, it will be upside down wink.gif

Hmmm...

I tried clicking on it on my Android phone, and it shows upside down. But doing the same thing on my iPod touch doesn't seem to show any difference.😳😳😳😳😳😳

Well, since other's are posting theirs...

https://dragcave.net/lineage/XZCkr

~

Lol, Snowwall, the prize reminds me of candy corn when upside down. Funny how a sprite can look different when all you do is flip it!

I clicked the link. It took me to YouTube. 0___o

~

Lol, Snowwall, the prize reminds me of candy corn when upside down. Funny how a sprite can look different when all you do is flip it!

That...really got me. xd.png

This is literally amazing.

Nicely played.

Edited by Ninetails

~

10/10 well played. Joke's on you, though, I like that tongue.gif

I'm sure people are singing that song to their mints. A little over an hour now until we see the true nature of these minties.

I'm sure people are singing that song to their mints. A little over an hour now until we see the true nature of these minties.

Maybe. Remember the perma-eggs last year? The prank lasted until April 3rd or 4th iirc.

Proof of my upside down Frill. tongue.gif

LOL! You pranked me good.

I have 2 upside down mints, I hope they stay upside down that'd be pretty fun and worth getting eaten over.

A totally irrelevant observation but the upside down Mint is still upside down when in the BSA screen ^.^