purpledragonclaw

Great Lineages Found in the AP

46 minutes ago, Kiyoura said:

TY for this 2G Silver from Holly! https://dragcave.net/lineage/E67So

Thanks MaeTM for this lovely Chrono Xenowyrm from Mistletoe: https://dragcave.net/lineage/zWFaU

That 2G Silver was bred from my two favorite dragons. Be nice to him/her! I have kept almost all of their babies! I'm glad someone found the baby. I would be sad if it died!

8 hours ago, Suzumiya said:

That 2G Silver was bred from my two favorite dragons. Be nice to him/her! I have kept almost all of their babies! I'm glad someone found the baby. I would be sad if it died!

Awww, thanks! She's all set to grow up healthy. :)

Thank you, @Gealach, for this Freckle, it's such a lovely pairing! I intend to continue the lineage, even though it seems that getting a Lumina out of the pair might take a long time. I'd also like to thank Lyncerta for this Daydream; it was a perfect match for one of my mateless Sweetlings! Also thanking anonymous for this pretty Aqualis.

Edited by Aie

thank you unknown breeders for those:

2nd gen Red from Garland

3rd gen Tinsel x Gemshard checker

3rd gen Tinsel x Sunsong checker

2nd gen Dusk Pygmy

3rd gen Garland x Gemshard checker

Alt Vine

thanks @Herk for this Gold Lunar x Garland checker

thanks @dustpuppy  for this Dusk Pygmy

thanks @AngelsPunishment for this Almerald x Holly checker

thanks @random_dragon_collector for this random Alt Black

thanks @haranix for those cousin Alt Vines One and Two

thanks @GatoDelFuego for this Soulpeace

thanks @Terrafreaky for this Gemshard x Black Sweetling checker

thanks @Syiren for this Floret x Starsinger and this Zyumorph (nice Lineage idea)

and I found a dragon that I bred myself and which alted 😃

5 hours ago, Aie said:

Thank you, @Gealach, for this Freckle, it's such a lovely pairing! I intend to continue the lineage, even though it seems that getting a Lumina out of the pair might take a long time.

Yup, trying to breed anything but Freckles out of Freckles isn't fun (granted, this is a Copper).

https://dragcave.net/progeny/bXt0V

6 hours ago, tjenni said:

thanks @Syiren for this Floret x Starsinger and this Zyumorph (nice Lineage idea)

and I found a dragon that I bred myself and which alted 😃

You're welcome. I'm glad they found such a great home. I just really loved how the tan/golden feathers looked together and plan to set it as my go-to breed for this Christmas season. :D

@Dirtytabs - I am the anon! Glad you like it :-D! I also caught one of yours - thank you for this cutie - keqCF

So, now on to my AP haul (sorry it's so long - work has been busy and I've been distracted)- 

Thank you @catzrule1990 for this pretty - M5dyy! I can't resist Avatars!

Thank you tomtom92 for cnSkU

Thank you @Ribombee for this impressive Flippped Mint Kin - yAzsp

Thank you nightwolfshy for SItX1

Thank you @Terrafreaky for rjmkveq8ASJXtY0NQ7BlAwv0n and eq8AS

Thank you @Ceressiass for JAioi

Thank you @Daiyachiri for DS27I

Thank you @featherwolf19 for Kch5P

Thank you @Hakumei for this Topsy-Turvy Minty (I can breed you a swap, if you like, DM me, if you're interested) :D

Thank you @Seraiah11 for m6xrC - I had a mate, until I realised it (the mate) misgendered 😢

Thank you @bonvoyage for this beauty! - MoIOE

OMG, @Terces this is so pretty! Thank you! zg1q7

@Herk, this is just ... ... - 3R235 - thank you! And thank you for this pretty - peviq

@tjenni - I managed to ninja several of your Thuweds - thank you very much!   a8GL49cbNWdYBfH and Q0NM6

@random_dragon_collector - cool flipped mint, thank you - DpMS5! And for this pretty too - ryNLB

@PickledCake - thank you for this sweetie! I0AOu

@Montre - thank you for this startling combination - dcyb3 - very pretty! and jxcBm also

@featherwolf19  - thank you for this pretty - Kch5P

Thank you very much, anon for IsAES - it's unusual to even find these!     Ah, thank you anon for this oldie but goody - resistance was futile - 6pVif!  Thank you anon for pctVktnwqTm6xrCeZWLQLGt2W1xBYGhIGCxgD8skacBDu, and gqoUX

And that's all folks! I'm sorry if I left anyone off - I hope I didn't!

Edited by Astiana2011

Here's my lovely catches from the past few days:

3G Imperial Fleshcrowne x Gold Shimmerkin checker - Thanks so much for putting this combo together, Anon, he's a beauty XD!

2G from all-number code parents - thanks to you, anon, for only the 3rd one of these I've ever caught.  Gonna have to find her a nice mate eventually.

2G nearly perfect palindrome from naughty coded parents - Did you mean to let this cool thing go, anon?!  Because thanks a lot if you did~ (PM if you didn't :P)

2G Upside-down/Fool's Mint x Gold - Thanks for the pretty, @Puffpastryofdoom!  I've a mate for him already (and I can try breeding you one too if you'd like ^_^)

2G Aether x GoN Lookit that, I bred my avatars/GoN for the Great May Birthday Breeding, than I caught this cutie on the same day!  My only GoN is male, too, so I can try for a mate - thanks @mackerelmaster for one of my new favorite breeds!

Edited by Sunrunner

Only grabbed a couple of avatars from the mass breed, but I like them ^_^

https://dragcave.net/lineage/DfM4D - Thanks @Terces!

https://dragcave.net/lineage/AZ8O2 - Thank you, too @Verse!

@tjenni I've a small pool of number codes CB & 2G if you need more offspring for your lineage building - https://dragcave.net/group/91976

Feel free to PM for any combo, they've barely been bred at all & could use the workout :) .

Can't know who dropped them, but thanks to everyone who has been sending CB speckle throats to the AP! They're one of my favorites.