The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

We'd love you to enter, and just follow the thread and keep an eye on it for future donations if you want as you are able, and if there is anyone else you think would enjoy it, let them know! It's ongoing so it is pretty easy to remember to dedicate a space or two (or many, some of us go overboard some weeks) and tuck it away to donate something or somethings for the future events! I mean I know people are tight on space due to egg space of new release, but generally individual people donate SEVERAL things donate so much its often we need more participants so we can spread the gifting love out, and if there is every a week we seem a little "short" on donations.... well I'm filling up my eggslots to donate a bunch of stuff.... a lot of people usually pour out donations here.... so you are good. We gotta get balance and growth on both sides. And if nothing else, you can always just incuhatch an AP egg or two and donate it as a hatchling if you would like! And don't forget, anything and everything is taken, so if you wanna grab even just a hatchling, or a few hatchlings - OMG do people love hatchlings! It does not have to be the literal breeds on the list. Sure that is fun, but Free Hatchlings, most people LOVE those almost as much as chocolate

Which reminds me, I need to start submitting some donations. While I'm doing that, while there are plenty still hunting, there are plenty who don't or now have some room if they win something. Let them know they can win some cool dragons ongoing for free. I mean, like life doesn't get any better than that.

ETA: Just as a side comment, I do not have anything to do with administering this giveaway, I am just a cheerleader of this raffle (it keeps chugging at amazingly fast rates and Dragoness deserves lots of love for that dedication) and any player-run and driven events in the Community. So anything I say, while not official, has generally either been answered here before, or is just general stuff about forums for fun and since some of ya are super apologizing about the lack of space on scrolls for donations - Don't Feel Bad! You are Fine! But if you want to feel bad and guilty or something, here is a way to relieve your guilt to help this raffle and the Community at large: 1.Go hatch some Hatchlings and Donate them, You can even Submit them as Donations 1 Hatchling at a time, especially if you don't know how many you can do. If you get a gaggle of them you can donate a few together as a "package deal", but one at time is just as awesome. People always love hatchlings. Regardless of whether they are on the "Suggested Breed List." Everything is Accepted. Now... just let me add, that maybe if its lineage is kinda bleh or messy and it doesn't have ninja BSA features or something, you do add the suggestion that YOU are OK with people freezing it. People love Freezies and collect them, and usually prefer to freeze messy lineages to freeze vs pretty ones because... they want pretty ones to go to nice homes and messier lineages they feel better about freezing those. And they get to add to their collection and goals! 2. Also - if you have no space, if you have no ability to donate now - that is great, we need people to sign up to win.The Donators want their dragons to go to homes that will appreciate them, so if you would just consider participating and signing up, that would be super awesome. We'd love to donate to people like you because that is why we donate! 3. Enter This Week, Donate in the Future! Ok - That is the best of both worlds. We got more people to sign up and get involved and more people to appreciate the prizes and enjoy them if they win them, and they will be ongoing continuous participants, and also want to donate in the future, you are super awesome, we are happy we can get people like you involved and we hope to get more people like you involved! The secret is when you have a bazillion dragons on your scroll sometimes people will add anything and everything cuz they love dragons, some people like me just have so many dragons we don't even know what to do with so... at least donating offspring is something I can do with them. But I am not looking to always add lots of new dragons, no matter how lovely they are, but if you would love to give them a good home, that would be super awesome! Thank you for giving our dragons good homes and enjoying them and enjoying the giveaways! 3. Know some people on the forums, even just a bit, or seen them around and think they would enjoy a chance to "for free enter to win really pretty & nice & useful dragons and grow your scroll with lovely things? Fantastic, consider inviting them to these Giveaways! If not this week, then a future week, especially if something is donated and you know they really like that those sorts of prizes! They will enjoy it, and since it is ongoing, if for some odd reason they don't win one week, they will probably win something nice at least most of the time, and then we continue the cycle of happy community involvement and growth and meeting new people and hanging out with the current awesome people we know and have fun together. I know it is all part of an Evil Plan to take over the world to have FUN here. The game is plenty of fun, but so is the Community. Get Engaged and you don't need to apologize. Do what you can, have fun, and it will just organically continue to grow and be awesome. All secrets revealed.

Edited by Natayah

Hey, I had donated a cheese. I didn't see it on the raffle. Would you let me know if its not being used, I'm going to trade or give away if it isn't

So many lovely beauties this time! My gosh! Good luck everyone and seriously, congrats to the breeders for these amazing lineages! ❤️

9 minutes ago, Stellalunastorm said:

Hey, I had donated a cheese. I didn't see it on the raffle. Would you let me know if its not being used, I'm going to trade or give away if it isn't

There wasn't a Cheese entered. I just double-checked. I can still enter it if you PM me a teleport link.

It never stop to amaze me that there are so many pretty lineages :wub:

My Gooses, that was a LOT of lovely Things! I entered and I donated some extra cuz some were worried they weren't able to "donate enough" due to the Release - I don't think that was a problem at all, that was a whole lot of variety and lovelies and stuff for everyone. Thanks to all the Donators for all the amazing variety of things offered - No matter who you are, there is something you will love in this raffle all the time! And there are going to be plenty of prizes to go around so.... really good round to be throwing those entries in! So excited and can't wait to see the pretties!

Goodness, a Cheese! I have already entered the raffle. If the Cheese gets added, should/may I re-enter the raffle? Or am I out of luck?

Thanks for letting me know!

2 minutes ago, Anra7777 said:

Goodness, a Cheese! I have already entered the raffle. If the Cheese gets added, should/may I re-enter the raffle? Or am I out of luck?

Thanks for letting me know!

The Cheese was just entered now. Sorry about that.

If anyone who already filled out the form would like to be entered for the Cheese, just send me a PM with the title "Cheese."

1 hour ago, Stellalunastorm said:

Thanks for donating such an awesome thing that people are already specifically wanting to make sure they are signed up for it! Because, while as that well known song goes about the Cheese Standing Alone - it sounds like you already have a bunch of people flocking to join your cheese. And Honestly ... if my hubby were here, he'd be signing up because the only thing he ever wants are Cheese and Purple Dinos (and purple-ish dragons). I feel he is a little too cheesy as he is already, and this is all about *ME* winning! And errr.... yes, Everyone Winning! I must encourage everyone to enter, as not to hide my secret desire to keep everything to myself - this is quite an array and I am looking forward to watching all the people who get excited about their wins and gems. Thanks for adding a lovely that anyone of any level is gonna enjoy! @Stellalunastorm You are super!

Entered, so many pretty things. Thank you ^^

Hello! My first time here. :) So many lovelies!! Decided to give it a try, so I'm entered in.

Entered for a few lines (although I'm almost locked). XD and I think I need a new GGG banner/button coz it didn't show up on my screen... or is it just my screen problem? ^_^ 

I must have entered something wrong when I donated mine. I either missed it in the list, or it isn't labeled as a Thuwed.   XD

There were so many other awesome things though. I always feel like I enter for too many things. lol

I found about this too late to enter the last raffle but I entered on time this time

14 hours ago, Toasttt said:

Hello! My first time here. :) So many lovelies!! Decided to give it a try, so I'm entered in.

Welcome aboard! :D

I am all entered but missed the time to donate.  I will have to try again next week.

Just want to warn whoever wins the golden wyvern egg I'm off to bed and won't be online when the raffle winners are announced. Will be back to send the egg tommorrow.

~Winners~

Paper - @ArcticMidnight

Cheese - @Anra7777

CB Brown Copper - @rangerlucy

CB Summer hatchling - @Whirlaway

4G Silver Tinsel x Heartstealing - @Toasttt

3G Gold Shimmer x Aria - @sylviamaris

3G Silver Shimmer x Daydream  @marienine

3G Bronze Shimmer x Thunder - @Syiren

5G Silver  Shimmer x Lumina - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

Hatchling pack - @Natayah

2G Leodon x Hellhorse - @Artius

2G Sunstone x Purple - @Dirtytabs

2G Gold Floret x Caligene - @Reshiram5875

2G Blusang x Black Marrow - @Karmo

3G Celestial x Silver Shimmer hatching - @Chaos Rider

3G Ultraviolet - @Flamekitty48

3G Mageia x Heartstealing - @Ruby Eyes

3G Sunstone x Desipis - @Rousalka

3G Sunsong x Cavern Lurker - @osean

4G Gold x RIbbon Dancer/Shadow Walker/White - @TerraAnne

4G Soulpeace x Ultraviolet/Cavern Lurker/Winter Magi - @GhostMouse

4G Ultraviolet x Storm-Rider - @purplehaze

4G Sunstone x Radiant Angel - @Terces

4G Golden Wyvern x Heartseeker/Royal Blue - @Rousalka

4G Fever x Spirit Ward - @Natayah

4G Spitfire x Sunstone - @Anra7777

4G Sunsong x Nhiostrife/Omen - @TheLlama

5G Sunsong x Sweetling/Waterhorse - NO NAME DRAWN

5G Risensong x Sweetling/Valentine '09 - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

5G Sunsong x Yulebuck - @Terces

Congrats to the lucky winners! It was lovely to see so many new people participating this week. Hopefully we'll be seeing more of you in the future :D

Edited by The Dragoness

Awesome, thanks to all donators and @The Dragoness for this great raffle! I’m so happy I won a baby from Winya. ^^

Glad I could actually donate this time, more from coincidence than anything and I hope I can donate again. Will there be a raffle next week or when is the next time so I can properly prepare and get even nicer things to donate. 

And thanks for the raffle! And for the Seasonal hatchie ❤️

I didn't expect to win something the first time I entered!! I have such a beautiful little tin baby. :wub: Thanks for the raffle, I love this idea. If I ever have the ability to in the future, I'd love to donate.

I'm so happy and excited I won the amazing 3G Thunder Shimmer! Thank you so much! I promise I'll pick it up as soon as I get a free spot!