The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

1 hour ago, Syiren said:

lmao! Same! xD Tho tbf I love breeding Holiday kin regardless so this was just as fun. :D

Agreed! I've FINALLY gotten all my groups organized how I want them (or the best I can get with the current system, at least), so now I think I need to start the massive project of figuring out which of my Holidays and Holiday-kin need mates. And then the daunting task of finding or breeding those mates! But it will all be worth it to be able to breed more pretty holiday lines.

Time to get ready to sign up for the Prizes of awesome - Can't wait to see what we have this Round! Thanks for all the awesome donators and Dragoness as always!

Think I managed to get my two donations in ahead of closing.  Gave me a chance to test breed some new mates for my Ghosts of Christmas Past lineage dragons.  Now I have to figure out some names for the ones who did give me an egg. :D

The Raffle is Now Open!

Apologies for the slight delay. The raffle is now open and there are so many beautiful things to enter for! Good luck to all :)

13 minutes ago, Camelia said:

The 3rd brown x red Cooper Lineage link is wrong. It's like the 3rd Silver x Blue Nebula Lineage link.:D

Thank you for letting me know!

Entered! Once again there is a fantastic collection of dragons -- thanks to all who donated!

You weren't kidding. so many lovely lineages. you guys breed some amazing dragons! Entered and good luck guys!

I am so excited to have been able to enter for some very very lovely prizes, sorry I missed the donation window (bad lovely egg timing on my part, but investing in the future of donations), but I hope not only everyone remembers to enter, but share this with someone - how often can they enter to win totally free no strings attached ongoing Raffle/Giveaways and get to know awesome people? And if you haven't donated as much as you'd like, make sure you are "Following" this thread and keep an eye so you know *EXACTLY* when to prepare to help with these awesome prizes!

Thanks so much for all the Donators! The Holidays are coming up soon, thank you for sharing your beauties with us to remind us about the Holiday Spirit so that we can remember that we have the ability to embrace the ideas of Joy, Giving, Community and Celebration every day of our lives and in the lives of others!

lol I missed donations again. I always forget to check when it happens. XD Oh well I did a lot of my test breeding pairs of halloween holidays last week so I'm not sure how many would be breedable now.

edit: Oh lookie a grandchild of one of my pairs.  :D Didn't expect to see that in the list. ❤️

Edited by TerraAnne

4 hours ago, TerraAnne said:

edit: Oh lookie a grandchild of one of my pairs.  :D Didn't expect to see that in the list. ❤️

Same here :lol:

What a great selection! I wish I could've donated more.

I'd like to point out that the spirit ward checker contains a shadow walker alt. Easy enough to spot, though. 😀

I've just entered, but I've had the sudden thought that I might have already submitted my entry earlier. So, sorry if I've accidentally done it twice!

I have a couple of extra eggs that I didn't end up donating, so if anyone wants one of these reply here and I'll PM a transfer link:

4G Desipis x Monarch

4G red Copper x Cavern Lurker

~Winners~

CB Red Dorsal hatchling - @Syiren

CB Red Fire Gem hatchling - @Dirtytabs

Black Zyumorph hatchling - @osean

Tan Ridgewing hatchling - @bonvoyage

Vampire - @TerraAnne

3G Gold Tinsel x Enraged Aegis - @Terces

3G Silver Tinsel x Heartseeker - @StormBirdRising

4G Silver Tinsel x Ribbon Dancer - @Dracaena

5G Silver Tinsel x Indigo Lunar/GoN - @Katharos Seraph

4G Bronze Tinsel x Radiant Angel - @Rousalka

4G Bronze Shimmer x Caligene - @Natayah

2G Daydream x Valentine '09 - @Camelia

2G Lacula x Black Marrow - @Dirtytabs

2G Thunder x Grave - @Tinibree

2G Silver x Omen - @GhostMouse

2G Mimic x Pumpkin - @marienine

2G Purple x Garland - @StormBirdRising

2G Blue Zyumorph x Floral-Crowned - @Syiren

2G Siyat x Radiant Angel - @osean

3G Silver x Blue Nebula - @Stellalunastorm

3G Brown Copper x Red Copper - @Tinibree

3G Imperial Fleshcrowne x Rosy Solstice - @Terces

3G Terrae x Shadow Walker - @banban007

3G Magma x Grave - @Rousalka

3G Pyro x Desipis - @CrazyChess

3G Red Copper x Cavern Lurker - @RubyEyes

3G Monarch x Caligene - @purplehaze

3G Monarch x Witchlight - @Stellalunastorm

3G Gold Lunar x Ribbon Dancer - @Terces

3G Gold Lunar x M Shadow Walker - @Dracaena

3G Gold x Rosebud - @TerraAnne

3G Brute x Witchlight - @Rousalka

3G Gold Lunar x F Shadow Walker - @Tinibree

4G Horse x Stripe/Omen/Wrapping Wing/Soulstone/Yulebuck/Mutamore - @Whirlaway

4G Gold Lunar x Mistletoe - @Syiren

4G Golden Wyvern x Shadow Walker - @Ruby Eyes

4G Celestial x Pacified Aegis - @Camelia

4G Spirit Ward x Shadow Walker - @Katharos Seraph

4G Deep Sea x Mutamore - @GhostMouse

Congrats, winners! I hope to see you all again in two weeks for our next raffle.

Edited by The Dragoness

Thank you to whoever donated the Horse hatchie with spriter alts. I needed a Herschel descendent and well, I got one now ^.^ 

hopefully I will have space to donate next time!

Edited by Whirlaway

Thanks for the amazing donation round. While I was full up on eggs, I took some time to start breeding some spriters alts, pretty lineages, and holiday kin various lines to the AP in addition to all the various commons as inspiration from this Raffle. I had been ignoring some of my prettier things, so thank you for encouraging me to remember - Hey I can still let people find random lucky gems just as well as having a RNG do it! AP randomness here we come, and I am very excited about the Holiday x Prize lines, especially since I get to help start creating some of those in the near future!!

Congratuations to all the other winners. Thank you so much for the contest, Dragoness and thank you to all the Donators for all the beautiful donations, especially for the beautiful eggs I won. :)

Ohhhh~ I won the amazing Golden Lunar x Mistletoe! That's the one I wanted most! Thank you so much!! :D

And I'm go glad my sweet babies found such amazing homes! Congrats everyone!

10 hours ago, Alectrona said:

I've just entered, but I've had the sudden thought that I might have already submitted my entry earlier. So, sorry if I've accidentally done it twice!

I have a couple of extra eggs that I didn't end up donating, so if anyone wants one of these reply here and I'll PM a transfer link:

4G Desipis x Monarch

4G red Copper x Cavern Lurker

I would love the Desipis x Monarch :)

Thanks for the prizes everyone who donated!

Thank you, donors! I've sent out my two eggs.