The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I love all the legless babs <3

If I remember the donation time again next time I'll try to stock up on nice things for it again.

Hey everyone. It's been a while. 

For the time being, I'm taking a break from running these raffles. The next few months are bound to be stressful, which makes me question my ability to promise top notch raffles, and I don't want to give you all anything less than the best. I am not abandoning this thread. I just need one less thing on my plate at the moment. Possibly for a few weeks. However, I will still be somewhat active on the forum, so send me a message if you have any questions or thoughts. 

While I'm away from GGG, consider checking out the other amazing giveaway threads. I guarantee that they won't disappoint.

Best wishes,

Dragoness

*Blows away dust*

Hi, everyone!

Well, it's been a while. I don't know if anyone is even interested in this thread anymore. Now that I've "gotten my ducks in a row," I'd love to start putting time into running raffles here again. I know there used to be a number of people who looked forward to them on a weekly basis, and I'd like to apologize to all of you for the long delay. So much has happened over the last few months, both good and bad, and I wasn't expecting most of it. But I'm back and hoping to stick around! I plan on revamping this thread a bit and (maybe?) kicking off an extra special raffle later this week.

Weekly raffles might be a challenge once my fall semester begins, but I can certainly try for biweekly or at least monthly ones. I really do love running this thread and seeing the joy it brings to other players, so I'll set aside as much time as I can for you all.

I'd be delighted to see the GGG raffles return! I've missed participating in this.

Glad to see the dust blown off! :)  Whatever you are able to do will be fine. It will just be fun having the raffles around again.

Maybe now my collection has grown I'll be able to donate.... We shall see! Glad to have this thread back anyway.

Now Accepting Donations!

These raffles are supposed to glitter and shine, as the name suggests, so this week's theme is following that idea: All That Glitters

Suggestions for donations:

-Almeralds

-Black Truffles

-Celestials

-Diamondwings

-Floret Wyverns

-Gemshards

-Golds

-Golden Wyverns

-Kingcrownes

-Prizes

-Pyralspites

-Sapphire

-Silvers

The donation window will close tomorrow, 7/26, at 5:00PM EST.

(I know the schedule is unusual, but let's just see how it works out)

Edited by The Dragoness

No Longer Accepting Donations!

Thank you to all of the people who donated! I'm glad to see that there's still interest in helping out with these raffles.

The raffle will open at 7:00PM EST today.

I missed the donation window, too. I had my notifications set wrong. I have corrected that so I won't miss again.

Lots of pretty eggs in the raffle. I restrained myself pretty well and only entered for two. ;) 

Welcome back! I've entered this round, maybe I'll even catch the donation window next time around! I'm sure I have something useful to breed...

Dang it, I missed the donation window. I've got so many awesome rare babies I can breed for this wonderful thread. Oh well, there's always next time. I did enter, hoping to add to my own growing lineages. Good luck to everyone. :)

:nyan:Yay!:wub:

I'm so glad to see the Raffles are back😄💙💛💚💜

Thank you to Dragoness for all her amazing work!   Good luck to everyone entering, and thank you to the contributors.  🌟

Yay, I'm excited this raffle is back! I've missed it: both for the lovely prizes and for the safekeeping of my donations.

Anyways, I entered!

~Winners~

Yellow Dino - @Aalbiel

CB Gemshard - @Terces

CB Almerald - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

CB Black Truffle - @Ruby Eyes

3G Bronze Tinsel x Blusang - @Whirlaway

3G Gold Shimmer x Gold - @GhostMouse

3G Silver Shimmer x Omen - @Tecca

3G Bronze Shimmer x Rosebud - @banban007

2G Diamondwing x Silver - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Gold x Celestial - @Jack_Indivisible

3G Silver x Blue Nebula - @purplehaze

3G Silver x Thalassa - @marienine

3G Silver x Gaia - @jerzeeshadow

3G Almandine x Radiant Angel - @Gealach

3G Thalassa x Soulpeace/Shimmer - @Dracaena

3G White Zyumorph x Gold - @Syiren

4G Golden Wyvern x Almerald - @Ruby Eyes

3G Avatar of Change x Arsani - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

5G Silver x Red - @MiserablePileOfSecrets 

Congratulations to this week's winners!

Gratz and hope everyone had an awesome time! I'm sorry I missed the donation window and I shall keep a closer eye here and follow the thread to keep up on when it pops up on both donations and sign ups! So happy to see you back!