The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

I chose to remain anonymous for my donations, but all my gifts are still on my scroll. I understand the wonderful dragoness was having computer issues, and if that's still the case I'll try to send the eggs to the winners myself in a few hours. I only didn't offer to before because I'm so busy these days. 

Also, to anyone who won one of my eggs, if they mis-gender I will happily breed replacements for you. ^_^

2 hours ago, Syiren said:

I chose to remain anonymous for my donations, but all my gifts are still on my scroll. I understand the wonderful dragoness was having computer issues, and if that's still the case I'll try to send the eggs to the winners myself in a few hours. I only didn't offer to before because I'm so busy these days. 

Also, to anyone who won one of my eggs, if they mis-gender I will happily breed replacements for you. ^_^

I'm glad I'm not the only one who clicked Anon.

I too can try to send out my gifts, but I am busy today. Probably should be getting ready to leave now.

Thank you donors and Dragoness for the raffle!

Sorry for the late update. My internet has been extremely unreliable all day. I was only able to send out one or two prizes before pages stopped loading altogether. It seems to be working now, so I'll start sending the rest out. If I miss anyone by midnight, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Thanks for the waterhorse, donor (who I assume wants to remain anonymous)! I have an unrelated 4th-gen., so I'll just have to find a mistletoe this Christmas.

Thank you, donors and The Dragoness as always.

Thanks to those who donated my prizes and to The Dragoness for this terrific raffle. There are always more good offerings than I could hold on my scroll if I won them! :lol:

32 minutes ago, osean said:

Thank you Syrien for my beautiful Chrono!!

You're more than welcome, and same goes for you @Terces. :D I'm glad you guys like them.

Also, to the winner of the gemshard, I will happily breed you another one since it miscolored. Feel free to do with the other one as you like. ^_^

On 1/21/2018 at 10:23 PM, DuskOfTheStars said:

Ah, yea, @The Dragoness csn I regift the Gemshard here if it miscolours?

31 minutes ago, Syiren said:

Also, to the winner of the gemshard, I will happily breed you another one since it miscolored. Feel free to do with the other one as you like. ^_^

16 minutes ago, DuskOfTheStars said:

@Syiren yes please and thank you!

To anyone that wants the Gemshard that miscoloured, here:

https://dragcave.net/teleport/dfb575d4864b23edd74571f282e109f4

You bet! Don't be afraid to poke me in about 3 days so I don't forget. Not that I would intentionally, my schedule is just a bit crazy busy this week. ^_^;

Now Accepting Donations!

Our theme this week is Be My Valentine! Let's breed our best Valentine lineages and spread the love <3

Again, google is refusing to cooperate with me. It's currently taking upwards of 5 minutes to load a single line in the forum. I'm going to try it again in the morning on my tablet and see if it's better. But for right now, said tablet is charging and I have no other way to access my google account. Fingers crossed!

Sorry, guys. I don't know why it does this :/

1 hour ago, banban007 said:

I missed the donation again.... :dry:

Me too! I guess I am going to have to follow this thread to get notifications. I was trying to cut down some on those, but now I am missing stuff!

13 hours ago, purplehaze said:

Me too! I guess I am going to have to follow this thread to get notifications. I was trying to cut down some on those, but now I am missing stuff!

Donations open on the same day each week at the same time. The only changes to the schedule are due to personal or holiday breeding issues. Just try to remember that and it might help :)

An update on the raffle entry form's status: the page is still refusing to load at a decent pace, but I'm slowly entering information. It might be another hour. If it isn't up by then, I'll figure out another way to make this week's raffle work.

The Raffle is Now Open!

Please let me know if anything is broken. I had to start from scratch a few times, but I'm fairly sure I was able to fix the issue. The raffle will close at midnight tonight, due to some of the prizes getting low on time. Good luck!