The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

Thank you so much for my amazing White Zyu! I can't wait to building on the checker! :D Congrats to the other amazing winners!

Yay! Congratulations to everyone on the return of the raffle! :)

Thanks a lot for my wonderful prize!

Got my lovely prize this morning! Thanks much, Gealach! 

And most of all, thank you, Dragoness, for bringing back the GGG! :wub:

23 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

~Winners~

Yellow Dino - @Aalbiel

CB Gemshard - @Terces

CB Almerald - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

CB Black Truffle - @Ruby Eyes

3G Bronze Tinsel x Blusang - @Whirlaway

3G Gold Shimmer x Gold - @GhostMouse

3G Silver Shimmer x Omen - @Tecca

3G Bronze Shimmer x Rosebud - @banban007

2G Diamondwing x Silver - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Gold x Celestial - @Jack_Indivisible

3G Silver x Blue Nebula - @purplehaze

3G Silver x Thalassa - @marienine

3G Silver x Gaia - @jerzeeshadow

3G Almandine x Radiant Angel - @Gealach

3G Thalassa x Soulpeace/Shimmer - @Dracaena

3G White Zyumorph x Gold - @Syiren

4G Golden Wyvern x Almerald - @Ruby Eyes

3G Avatar of Change x Arsani - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

5G Silver x Red - @MiserablePileOfSecrets 

Congratulations to this week's winners!

So... you didn't want my silver? Shall I AP it?

Or is that meant to be the last one... 5th gen silver x red? https://dragcave.net/lineage/p6Ebv

Oh, hang on - those are the winners? You don't put who the donors are?

I've had a rough day, sorry. Teleport link sent!

Edited by Lagie

Now Accepting Donations!

Our theme this week is Sunshine

Suggested breeds:

Risensong

Setsong

Spitfire

Sunrise

Sunset

Sunsong

Sunstone

Ultraviolet

Yellow-Crowned

Oh yay I won't miss it this time!

but oh boo I'm egg locked with too many new pygmies... ;-; Maybe I can drop one and breed something to donate.

Uh... my processing system is functionally correctly at the moment so... how can I donate? Do I PM you @The Dragoness to donate something even if it doesn't fit the theme?

I apologize if this is annoying, I just haven't donated before and I don't want to get anything wrong...

Edited by Whirlaway

Gonna Throw out an idea I posted over in the Player Event & Activity Thread - There are a TON of ready to HATCH NOW Eggs in the AP. If you are willing to free up just even ONE egg slot, you can grab an egg (or more if you are willing to spare for a small amount of time, between hunting), super fast hatch those things, and donate a Hatchling Pack. Anything from 1-4 is usually how they roll, and you probably have a lot more hatchling slots open (or maybe not if you've been super lucky on hunting!), and donate that! And even if not, nothing wrong with entering even if you DO NOT donate, and it would be really cool and awesome to share this raffle with others who don't know about it and that would be a fun surprise potentially if they didn't get to grab everything they wanted during the release. Just some things to consider! Spread the word! Those who enter today also become people who promote and regularly participate and turn into those who also participate AND donate and invite others! Let's Grow Together, and it's a LOT more fun when we have a good turn out! Heck, a minimum requirement of just 10 adult dragons on your scroll isn't bad. And if there are more entries than donations, well some of us might step up our donations *AND* it's a free entry, what do they have to lose?!?!? Even moreso, it is ongoing so they can keep coming back for chances (usually very awesome chances) to win all sorts of fun lines and pretty lineages and rare and semi-rare and helpful eggs and things they will enjoy showing off on their scroll and encouraging them to stay active, stay involved, and have more fun on DC than just the game itself. The Community Also is just as Fun!

5 hours ago, The Dragoness said:

Now Accepting Donations!

Our theme this week is Sunshine

Suggested breeds:

Risensong

Setsong

Spitfire

Sunrise

Sunset

Sunsong

Sunstone

Ultraviolet

Yellow-Crowned

Ack! I didn't see this before breeding gifts. I have 2 nice 2G's that would do well for holiday mates, but they're not listed here. is it still okay if I donate them? ^_^;

1 minute ago, Syiren said:

Ack! I didn't see this before breeding gifts. I have 2 nice 2G's that would do well for holiday mates, but they're not listed here. is it still okay if I donate them? ^_^;

LOL Of course they are! I assume you are being silly but .... just in case - Yes, she LOVES stuff outside the list and happily accepts them, and ... people still forget.... the Holidays Are Coming up! Some people might really need those Holiday Mates! Check it off their list or inspire magic or help grow their scroll! I mean, if you can bring some "sunshine" into someone's day, I'd certainly say that is on theme with the Sun!!

1 minute ago, Natayah said:

LOL Of course they are! I assume you are being silly but .... just in case - Yes, she LOVES stuff outside the list and happily accepts them, and ... people still forget.... the Holidays Are Coming up! Some people might really need those Holiday Mates! Check it off their list or inspire magic or help grow their scroll! I mean, if you can bring some "sunshine" into someone's day, I'd certainly say that is on theme with the Sun!!

lol, it's been a while since I've donated and wasn't sure if rules had changed or altered and I wanted to be fair, yet generous. lol. xD Thanks! Perfectly enough both are paired with Halloween mates and I can't wait for them to find awesome new homes!

@Whirlaway, you can donate using the form listed in the 2nd post on the first page ("Current Raffle"). If PMing is easier, that works as well.

@Syiren, Natayah is correct! I'll take absolutely any donation. The themes and suggestion lists are just for inspiration, really :)

Edited by The Dragoness

Just now, The Dragoness said:

@Whirlaway, you can donate using the form listed in the 2nd post on the first page ("Current Raffle"). If PMing is easier, that works as well.

@Syiren, Natayah is correct! I'll take absolutely any donation. The themes and suggestion lists are just for inspiration, really :)

Ah, okay, thank you! I'm working on that now and just waiting for eggo to get off cooldown. Thanks! 

1 minute ago, The Dragoness said:

Excellent! I just donated my sweet little draggo eggs. Like I said it's been a while since I've donated and I've missed this feeling of giving in a raffle. 

I followed @Natayah's very sage advice and fished an egg off the AP. First one I pulled down fit the theme and ended up having a beautiful lineage. I now have influenced it and have it in multiple fansites. Will enter it as soon as it hatches. I won't have room for any more due to total scroll lock -- between the new release and the low-time AP I need more scroll space!!! XD 

I had to precog some of my pygmies to make sure I had a male female pair in there somewhere. Had like five males and one female. So yeah I dropped a male egg and bred something nice. I'm so so happy the raffle is back. I missed these.

If I had found this thread an hour earlier, I would have donated a Sunstone egg with AoD checker lineage. Unfortunately, I didn’t know about this thread until just now, and I abandoned the egg. 😓 I do have another Sunstone, but no mate for that one, and I’m locked for another day, sorry.