The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

8 hours ago, purplehaze said:

First page, second post, where it says "enter here" 

So you have to enter so see the list?

@Lagie Well, you have to start the entry process, but you don't have to submit an entry. I have sometimes just gone in and looked around and quietly backed out. ;) 

Let's try this again, the above post won't let me edit it. @Syiren this week was unusual as someone asked if there was or was not supposed to be one Wed or Thurs, I don't quite remember, Dragoness was busy with life, so did one suddenly a day or two later than normal, so you aren't crazy for "missing" this one if you are used to checking in on certain days. I do find following and asking for notifications for ANY update, I mean, aside from myself with me yelling into the tunnel of the internet to invite more peoples over to these here parts (and I'm trying to get better on doing that on PAE vs. here itself, although it is nice to remind others to check in sometimes too especially as the Forum thread is a very busy thread visited by all sorts of people and its good to keep this thread on top to get more random people more likely to come in and visit), and various people saying the are donating, signing up, or thanking people for donating and gushing over prizes and stuff. So you won't ever be flooded vs like .... Following The General Trading Threads or whatever. Something to certainly add.

~Winners~

Chicken - @Lagie

CB Blue Fire Gem hatchling - @Jack_Indivisible

CB Red Fire Gem hatchling - @Camelia

CB Green Fire Gem hatchling #1 - @Whirlaway

CB Green Fire Gem hatchling #2 - @bonvoyage

CB Green Siyat hatchling - @sylviamaris

CB Blue Siyat hatchling - @Rousalka

CB Purple Siyat hatchling *precogged female* - @Syiren

CB Purple Siyat hatchling #1 - @osean

CB Purple Siyat hatchling #2 - @purplehaze

CB Astrapi hatchling - @GhostMouse

CB Pyro hatchling - @Terces

CB Ice hatchling - @Anra7777

CB Tan Ridgewing hatchling - @Natayah

4G Silver Tinsel x Ice hatchling - @TerraAnne

4G Silver Tinsel x Indigo Lunar hatchling - @Reshiram5875

4G Silver Tinsel x Valentine '09 - @sunshine_ley

5G Silver Tinsel x Mistletoe - @Syiren

4G Bronze Tinsel x Blusang hatchling - @Anra7777

5G Gold Shimmer x Silver Shimmer/Lumina - @Rousalka

2G Avatar of Destruction x Cavern Lurker - @marienine

2G Pink Zyumorph x Silver - @Terces

2G Silver x Omen - @banban007

2G Black Zyumorph x Desipis - @Dirtytabs

2G Red Fire Gem x Red - @Tinibree

2G Spessartine x Grave - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

2G Pyro x Desipis - NO NAME DRAWN

2G Hellhorse x Enraged Aegis *CB Hybrid* - @Alectrona

2G Magma x Desipis - @Syiren

3G Avatar of Destruction x Cavern Lurker - @osean

3G PB Red - @Jack_Indivisible

3G PB Hellhorse _ @Tinibree

3G Falconiform x Grave - @GhostMouse

3G Red x Gold - @banban007

3G Blue Fire Gem x Blue Gemshard - @Terces

3G Thalassa x Yulebuck *Spriter's Alt* - @sunshine_ley

3G Hellhorse x Hellfire/Gold *CB Hybrid* - @bonvoyage

3G Avatar of Destruction x Hellhorse - @Tinibree

3G Royal Crimson x Heartseeker - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Green Fire Gem x Witchlight - @Rousalka

3G Green Fire Gem x Mistletoe - @Syiren

3G Spirit Ward x Ember - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Red Copper x Gold - @banban007

3G Red Copper x M Silver @banban007

3G Green Copper x Gold - @Syiren

3G Silver x Albino - @Tinibree

3G Silver x Avatar of Creation - NO NAME DRAWN

3G Silver x Celestial - @Rousalka

3G Red Copper x F Silver - @Tinibree

3G Pyro x Desipis - @Alectrona

3G Blue Fire Gem x Purple Ridgewing - @marienine

4G Pyrope x Almandine/Radiant Angel *Spriter's Alts* - @Camelia

4G Avatar of Destruction x Cavern Lurker - @Dirtytabs

4G Soulpeace x Hellhorse - @Natayah

4G Green Gemshard x Hellfire/Snow/Mistletoe *Spriter's Alts* - @TerraAnne

4G Hellfire x Falconiform - @bonvoyage

4G Pillow x Solstice *Spriter's Alt* - @GhostMouse

4G Golden Wyvern x Caligene - @Rousalka

4G PB Carina - @Natayah

5G Black x mixed *Spriter's Alts* - @MiserablePileOfSecrets

5G Magma x Desipis - @Terces

5G Ultraviolet x Yellow-Crowned - @Dirtytabs

5G Nebula x Heartseeker - @Jack_Indivisible

Congrats to the winners!

\o/ Fire Gem! Thank you to whoever donated those Fire Gems! And Dragoness for the raffle once again. ^.^

Thank you so much, I need a few more CB Tan Ridgewings I am super excited and thanks to everyone who donated such beautiful lovely things!!

So pretty, new babies!  thank you to the donors. I'm going to take care of them ❤️❤️❤️❤️

@The Dragoness The CB Astrapi I donated is still in egg form (although its ready to incuhatch and won't be in 15 hours, I just want to make sure that was the one you were referring to, and if I send it off, I'm not double sending for another Astrapi Hatchling that got donated?

Just now, Natayah said:

@The Dragoness The CB Astrapi I donated is still in egg form (although its ready to incuhatch and won't be in 15 hours, I just want to make sure that was the one you were referring to, and if I send it off, I'm not double sending for another Astrapi Hatchling that got donated?

Yes, that's the one. Sorry about the confusion--it can be easy to misread the small print in the spreadsheet of donations haha. I'll happily hatch it for you and deliver it to @GhostMouse if you need the egg slot!

Just now, The Dragoness said:

Yes, that's the one. Sorry about the confusion--it can be easy to misread the small print in the spreadsheet of donations haha. I'll happily hatch it for you and deliver it to @GhostMouse if you need the egg slot!

No worries, @Natayah won one of my donations so I can just set up a two-way trade so we can swap. :) I can take it as an egg if we do it that way.

1 minute ago, GhostMouse said:

No worries, @Natayah won one of my donations so I can just set up a two-way trade so we can swap. :) I can take it as an egg if we do it that way.

No worries, I am incuhatching a bunch of stuffs right now, I'll send you a PM so you can tell me what gender you want and then we'll crack that sucker right open! I got egg room now, I've already been incuhatching stuff as it was for the past few hours anyways 😉 That way I don't have to worry that you didn't grab it in time and it gendered the wrong way for you, easier on me!

Congrats winners! Just finished sending out all my donations. Here is the Silver x GoN/Avatar if anyone would like it. You're welcome Anra!

Edited by Terces

4 minutes ago, Natayah said:

No worries, I am incuhatching a bunch of stuffs right now, I'll send you a PM so you can tell me what gender you want and then we'll crack that sucker right open! I got egg room now, I've already been incuhatching stuff as it was for the past few hours anyways 😉 That way I don't have to worry that you didn't grab it in time and it gendered the wrong way for you, easier on me!

Wow I'm slow in the brain, I said at work today I had ZombieBrain. I really do, thank you and that worked out well. Go hatch that puppy/wyrmy? open and enjoy!

Congratulations to the winners, and a big thanks to our generous donors! I'm excited to have made my first donations this time around and I've sent links to "my" winners. And of course thank you to @The Dragoness for running this every week!

I took the Silver, thank you! I thought I had one, which is why I didn’t bid for it, (although I was tempted) but when I double checked just now, I realized I didn’t have one. 😄

Thank you, guys, in advance for the other gifts! 😁

I was absolutely overwhelmed with the number of donations this week. Thanks to everyone who donated such lovely babies! I am very happy to have one purple Siyat that I don't have to wait out! XD Congratulations to all the winners. 

And a big shout out of thanks to The Dragoness for another great raffle!

1 minute ago, TerraAnne said:

Starting to send out mine now. Congrats guys!

-pets the unclaimed eggies-

Hey, I’d take any of the unclaimed ones if no one else wants them. 😉 The only reason I didn’t bid for them is because I was trying to keep my egg and growing limit in mind and made sure not to overbid too much. Of course, since I got the silver already, I’d feel bad if other people didn’t get the chance to speak up and ask for them first.

Gonna be honest, with all the taking and gifting and winning, some of those people probably need those eggs moved off their scrolls, so I'd say they'd probably rather them go to someone who can appreciate and take them *NOW* rather than *LATER* and they know it is certainly going to someone who wants and appreciates it, which is kinda totally the entire point

ETA: Yah, really big shout out to @The Dragoness, those Donation Lists some week, dear goodness, could they get any longer? That is a LOT of work and I feel so bad when you apologize because of a confusion or honest mistake, we'll let you know so you can fix it but you should never feel a need to apologize you do wonderful work and a ton of it and it is not only appreciated by the people who are "winners" and get lovely lovely dragons they may not otherwise so easily get (for literally free or nothing, however you want to look at it, just sign up and BAM that's the magic), but also for those of us who have dragons we want to share more and Giveaways are sometimes fun ways of highlighting some of our nicer stuff, but also some of our stuff that might get overlooked and we find people who are very happy to have the lines we love although sometimes we don't get a chance to gift them nearly as much as we would like. Thanks for giving the Community a great place to gather to do really good things, share and win and enjoy, and celebrate and touch base with old friends and new friends!

Edited by Natayah

@Anra7777 if you would like it the 2 gen pyro x desipis was the only donation that didn't find a home. I can pm you a link if you aren't egg locked.

I've sent out messages with links for the 4th gen tinsel x '09 val and 3rd gen pyros & desipis checker. 

I want to double check before I create a mix up with all the cb purple siyats.  I "think" Syiren won my donation?  Is that right?

Thanks for holding the raffle Dragoness!