The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

8 minutes ago, osean said:

CB Pyro hatchling - @Terces

CB Ice hatchling - @Anra7777

These are still eggs so let me know if you need me to hatch them.

I’m good. I’ve been emptying my scroll for this. Please send me the link whenever you wish. 😄 And thank you!

Both of mine have been sent out!!  Congrats to all the winners!!  

6 minutes ago, TerraAnne said:

@Anra7777 if you would like it the 2 gen pyro x desipis was the only donation that didn't find a home. I can pm you a link if you aren't egg locked.

For some reason I couldn’t edit my post. Sorry for the clutter. 

Sure! I’d love to take it! I have only one Pyro, so this will help. And as I stated in my last post, I’m definitely not egg-locked! 😄

2 hours ago, Natayah said:

Let's try this again, the above post won't let me edit it. @Syiren this week was unusual as someone asked if there was or was not supposed to be one Wed or Thurs, I don't quite remember, Dragoness was busy with life, so did one suddenly a day or two later than normal, so you aren't crazy for "missing" this one if you are used to checking in on certain days. I do find following and asking for notifications for ANY update, I mean, aside from myself with me yelling into the tunnel of the internet to invite more peoples over to these here parts (and I'm trying to get better on doing that on PAE vs. here itself, although it is nice to remind others to check in sometimes too especially as the Forum thread is a very busy thread visited by all sorts of people and its good to keep this thread on top to get more random people more likely to come in and visit), and various people saying the are donating, signing up, or thanking people for donating and gushing over prizes and stuff. So you won't ever be flooded vs like .... Following The General Trading Threads or whatever. Something to certainly add.

Yeah, the forum is weird like that sometimes I've noticed. lol.  I think that's what threw me off actually, but I totally understand. Stuff happens that we can't avoid. No harm done. I wasn't mad or irked at all. I was just caught off guard and was more like, "Nuuuuuu I had nice pwetties to donate, poo." lol. I seriously cannot wait for the next one, or at least until a separate gift I was given has a chance to hatch and grow up. I'm blown away by the person's kindness and look forward to paying it forward in kind. I'm also genuinely amazed by how amazing this thread is. You all are such wonderful people. :wub:

Thank you everyone, and congrats to all the winners. 

Edited by Syiren

Wow, Thank you everyone for donating such awesome prizes! It's always amazing seeing what people can get off their scroll on such short notice!

42 minutes ago, Anra7777 said:

The only reason I didn’t bid for them is because I was trying to keep my egg and growing limit in mind and made sure not to overbid too much.

Exactly!

Spirit ward/ember checker available you're welcome, GhostMouse ^^

Thank you for my prizes. As usual, thanks to The Dragoness for holding the raffle. So many things to choose from!

Edited by Dirtytabs

1 hour ago, Dracaena said:

I want to double check before I create a mix up with all the cb purple siyats.  I "think" Syiren won my donation?  Is that right?

Yes, that's correct :)

Edited by The Dragoness

6 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

Yes, that's correct :)

Thanks!

Message with teleport link is on it's way!

Thank you Dirtytabs and and Dragoness and the other donors! (Sooo many donations.) :D

I still have this egg if anyone would like to give it a good home.

Edited by marienine

Congratulations, all! :)

Messages sent to my three.

Thank you for the chicken! :wub:

1 hour ago, marienine said:

Thank you Dirtytabs and and Dragoness and the other donors! (Sooo many donations.) :D

I still have this egg if anyone would like to give it a good home.

I've been trying to build this lineage myself and My Valentines have been so stubborn. This will definitely help. Thank you! I promise it'll be safe and loved. Just wanted to check in and report that all of my wonderful prizes have been delivered and accepted. Thank you everyone and look forward to my return. I shall be carrying a giant bag of goodies over my shoulder to give back. :D

Yeah I'm not really sure what's going on with that link. Sent you the pm about it cause I re copied and pasted and it literally was still the same one.  XD If it doesn't work again maybe somethings wrong with my drag cave profile. I may take it off of that teleport and redo it onto another one.

I think this time was the raffle for which I ticked the most checkboxes so far, and the result was zero.

Stupid RNG.

Now Accepting Donations!

With my fall courses starting in a few days, raffles will held on a bi-weekly schedule for now. 

This week's theme is Holidaykins! Let's breed our favorite Holidays in hope of providing mates for the upcoming breeding season!

I TOTALLY forgot about the timing of this. I would love to donate a variety of things but I'm tight on space. If there is anyone who will be around tonight over the next 2-6 hours, Please send me a PM so we can co-donate prizes. Or you can donate in your name. I don't really mind. I'd just like to get a few fun Holiday lines for donations.

I've got three donations for this one. I might have more once stuff hatches, but this is the best I got for now, since my CB metals decided to be picky. The donations are incoming. I'll submit them in a sec. gotta set 'em up first. ;)

ETA: Donations sent. I can't wait for them to find nice homes.

ETA2: Oh look, I have pace for one more donation. yay! :D if any of the links duplicated or double-sent let me know and I'll resend them.

Edited by Syiren

6 hours ago, GhostMouse said:

Donated! And mine actually match the theme this time!

lmao! Same! xD Tho tbf I love breeding Holiday kin regardless so this was just as fun. :D