The Dragoness

Glittering Gold Giveaways [STATUS: CLOSED]

1 minute ago, TerraAnne said:

I just hope I didn't donate stuff that people won't want. lol.

Believe me - Everything donated always seems to have a rather large draw. That is why it is so important to get all sorts of players involved, different players are going to want and need different things. However, when in doubt, Incuhatch/Hatch some low time AP eggs. Even if it is a weird lineage, people need them to either 1. Collect 2. Build Armies (especially BSAs) 3. Freeze 4. Reach Next Scroll Level 5. Combo of all Above. Your donations are gonna be awesome and you will be surprised how many people want them. So if you are feeling a little shy, crack open a nice cold low-time egg, and throw it in as a donation after your other stuff (either as individuals or packs, however you like, and you got more hatchling slots than egg slots) and I know with the normal people we like all sorts of weird things. I got a lot of rare stuff as it is, so some of the things I love most are CB Commons, Checkers of any type of dragon (especially 4-5EG and up), stuff that I can breed with other stuff to make pretty things even if they aren't an uncommon/rare breed, funny codes, and all sorts of oddball stuff. And let's not even get started on some of our players who like dragons that others consider things they won't touch (like Flamingos, Neos, etc.) and build massive ARMIES to take over the world! Even 2Gs could inspire all sorts of potential new breeding projects. Honestly - I would never worry about it. As long as it is a neat, clean lineage, or has a cool code, or has something that makes it nice and pretty, you would not believe how excited people get. That is especially why I spend all this time on essays about 1. Getting New Players, especially people in the Bronze to Silver to Newly Minted Gold Scroll Status, and 2. Cracking Open AP Dragons (including making them vampires!) , 3. BSAs, 4. Holidaykin (upcoming holiday prep & 4. CB Commons (or almost any common as then people can add them to their collections and use them to BREED chances to win rare dragons in the Breeding Blockers Raffle) and all sorts of stuff. So whatever you have, I am sure at least one person is going to LOVE it, and probably more than ONE. So don't be shy, and we thank you for your donation because it is just another option that overwhelms and amazes people and keeps them coming back to both enter and/or donate to this raffle again and again. Thanks for being part of Team Community Awesome Players!

Donated a couple Hope I have better luck next week if I remember

Donated a few things, hope people enjoy them ^.^

@The Dragoness You have the wrong link for the 4G Soulpeace x Hellhorse. It is a duplicate of the 4G Avatar of Destruction x Cavern Lurker right above it.

I think there is also a cheese dragon possibly double posted, HOWEVER WOW what an amazing turn out, We could have a TON of people enter and TONs of people would still win..... this is amazing... you all need to SIGN UP TO WIN FREE AWESOME THINGS... err actually NO NO don't do that, we want to win them all - YES we want you to win awesome things, so if you are hanging out in the Forum thread, why not swing by and enter some FREE entries for tons of great dragons, pick them all, pick some, pick just a few, pick and choose or choose them all, and invite some of your friends over cuz like.... there is PLENTY to go around, how about some new folks, some old folks, some folks in between, its a FREE and AMAZING - Let's make it your lucky week and enter and get something nice and shiny to add to your scroll to start off this PRE HOLIDAY time right - Don't You deserve something nice? Of course you do, and even if you've been a little naughty.... well enter anyway, invite someone else to join, and make a donation to a future round if you like. But not necessary, we just want you to enter and have FUN! All types welcome!

The "4G Silver Tinsel x Ice hatchling *influenced*" links to a Cheese dragon. :)

Awesome to see so many donations this round!

Thank you for catching my silly mistakes, @purplehaze, @Natayah, and @Terces! Will fix those right now. It's not wise to multitask XD

Edit: I can't find the second Cheese that snuck in. The first showed up because of a typo (RWUW9 -> RWUW), so I'm not sure where the other one might be hiding. No one entered a Cheese... @Natayah?

Edited by The Dragoness

lol you should have seen me trying to figure out how to submit the lineages on the google doc on my smartphone while trying to input lineages and fill out the form while at work to get it submitted in time, but you always do an amazing job Dragoness and nothing to apologize for ...

and people better get those free raffle tickets while you still can.... cuz if you don't, you wont' have a new shiny dragon to add to your scroll and to be super excited about in a day or two..... and you'll be jealous and sad you missed out, although they are ongoing so you can always enter again in the future - BUT WHY NOT NOW?!?!?!?!?!

Quite the array of dragons to look through.  The cb purple siyat hatchling I donated is pre-cogged female, thought I had marked the form correctly for that info to be added.

23 minutes ago, Dracaena said:

Quite the array of dragons to look through.  The cb purple siyat hatchling I donated is pre-cogged female, thought I had marked the form correctly for that info to be added.

My bad. It looked blue on my laptop. I didn't think to check the day it hatched. It's fixed now! :(

24 minutes ago, The Dragoness said:

My bad. It looked blue on my laptop. I didn't think to check the day it hatched. It's fixed now! :(

Ah,  I'll be sure to state color on those in the future.  I thought about adding the color in comments but was afraid that would be redundant.  Didn't think about colors showing differently depending on monitor  Thanks!.

Edited by Dracaena

omg so many awesome dragon babos this time. It made me dizzy trying to choose which ones I wanted to enter for most. good luck to everyone! 

I'm leaving the prizes to you guys this month, too full up on zombie fodder for the foreseeable future!

(What a lot of submissions :nyan:)

Where are you all finding the list of donations? :huh:

9 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Where are you all finding the list of donations? :huh:

First page, second post, where it says "enter here" 

Shhhh... don't tell Lagie,  next thing you know we'll have donations with fuzzy claw cuffs.   

Tell all the people's. Too many donations gotta have people to Win them !

I hate that I keep missing the donation window. How long does it normally stay open for? A day or less? if I can sync up some of my rarest dragons to breed I can possibly offer some 2G Gold and Silver babies along with some nice 3G and 4G prize babies and some really nice Holiday pairings. If the donation window can stay open for at east a day (unless that's what it is already in which case nevermind) then I can try and ensure some really nice extra eggs to add the the mix along with everyone else's wonderful donations.

Yeah the donation window is for a full 24 hours. The raffle used to have a calendar (still think it does?) on the front page somewhere where you could see when donations and raffles would be held.

It also helps if you opt to get notifications from the thread, since The Dragoness usually posts when she opens donations.

Awesome, thanks. I've been so busy lately it's easy to forget stuff you haven't done in a while, especially since I'm not nearly as active on here as I used to be. which needs to change. lol. ^^; thanks again.