TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Not bragging, but got one egg from each biome.

Now to see what the adults are called...

Me too! And I'm eagerly looking forward to seeing the adults.

I'm super stoked for the new dragon, I'm hoping for either a witch-raven or a witch-cat, or a mix of both! I'm sad I missed the hatching sequence, guess I'll have to wait for mine to hatch!

Why does everyone see my name and automatically assume it's a cat? x3

I love that the eggs with cracks big enough for a hole have eyes that blink in them <3

Odie, our resident crazy cat lady xd.png

hehe I'm going to assume it's because your sig and avatar contain cats, though I'm sure I'll be corrected about that (Odeen the Cat Queen, maybe?) xd.png

I am glad I gave you that egg now Odeen. I think it was ironic that I picked up that code in all the lag and you were part of this dragon biggrin.gif

Edit: I have the blinky eye stages now!

Edited by Raptor of Dragons

IT'S NOVEMBER 1ST! merry christmas

We need to get past Thanksgiving first!

I only got one egg. Oh well, at least I got one. :/

And I guess there's no result of the cure team winning aside from the infection being cured? I can't help but wonder if the result would've been different had the spreader's won.

So, I hope I'm allowed to do this. I noticed a lot of people not really happy about how abruptly the game ended without an ending and how disappointed everyone was when they realized we only put up a struggle because we had a secret boost helping us out. So, I made a small little fun game that hopefully people will hopefully be happy with called Contagion vs Curers. That'll way we'll still have a friendly competition and have fun doing it

Awwwww! One of my eggs is blinking its eyes at me. It looks so cute, but kinda scary, too! laugh.gif

And I guess there's no result of the cure team winning aside from the infection being cured? I can't help but wonder if the result would've been different had the spreader's won.

I can't help feeling that the unofficial ending (unofficial because wasn't posted in the game nor by TJ but still, it comes from one of? the event's creators) suggests that if the spread won we'd have gotten a Zombie chance increasing perk of some sort:(

https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showt...dpost&p=9327157

Those who hoped to see if the strange disease would create zombies will never know because others were simply too conscientious
- the very thing I was thinking about to be possible outcome and the very reason I wanted spread to win - to see if that brings some change, especially for the zombies sleep.gif

I only got one egg. Oh well, at least I got one. :/

I don't believe an event has ever had any kind of actual impact on gameplay or the cave, so nope, nothing would have changed one way or the other.

I can't help feeling that the unofficial ending (unofficial because wasn't posted in the game nor by TJ but still, it comes from one of? the event's creators) suggests that if the spread won we'd have gotten a Zombie chance increasing perk of some sort:(

Nope. Since so many people think the event should have impacted something, I will reveal that the disease winning text was very similar to the cure winning text.

This event was never meant to have an impact on any sort of gameplay (other than aesthetics and to offer you a temporary minigame).

I really want one more of the new Halloween eggs due to the fact I want to do a breeding plan for them (whatever they look good with tho) and I only have seven

Lots of people breed Holiday mates for free smile.gif I don't think it will be hard to get a bred egg from someone else to fill that gap in your lineage. Check out this thread. smile.gif

Oh my gosh the new eggs have a hatching sequence that features animation?

It's only a matter of time before we get subtly animated adult sprites, isn't it...

*sigh* I missed the new Halloween eggs and they seem really cool this year!

I guess I'll just wait another year for the eggs to show up.

Okay, I honestly never expected animated dragon sprites of any form. Way to make the old breeds feel even more outdated you silly eggs. =P

I still have 6 hours to go. Its gonna be a long night of blinking, haha. At least the eggs are adorable! I love the eyes.

Omg I just scared the heck out of myself when I saw the eyes pop up! That's so cool that they do that! wub.gif Now I'm even MORE excited about these dragons!