TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Ok - absolutely floored with the blinking eyes!! Surprised and delighted... well done!!

Nope. Since so many people think the event should have impacted something, I will reveal that the disease winning text was very similar to the cure winning text.

This event was never meant to have an impact on any sort of gameplay (other than aesthetics and to offer you a temporary minigame).

There were messages?

One more hour and mine will hatch! biggrin.gif SO excited!

Yes, BlueMint, they do crack. I've seen a few in the hatcheries nearly open.

Edited by evangeline5432

One of my eggs should hatch in about an hour and - Ohmigosh there are blinking eyes in the eggshell!!! ohmy.gif That's so cool!

EEK! I was looking at my eggs when I saw two little green eyes that went away a second later. That was so spooky, maybe it should just stay in its egg. laugh.gif

WOAH blinking EYES in the eggs?! DUDE!!! I'm so glad I caught them literally an hour before they fully hatch to be able to see that O>O *JAW IS FLOORED*

Eeeek they are creepy Halloween-worthy eggs now. xd.png My BF loves these eggs the MOST of any eggs now ROFL!

Thanks TJ09 and Spriters for an amazing Halloween xd.png sucks we have to wait a whole 'nother day for the TJ dragons to grow up :/ Damn. I wanna know what they look like NOW xd.png

Also, do the eggs crack like they usually do? Cause mine are two hours away from hatching and yet they have no cracks.

Your eggs are looking kinda low on views to hatch to me. Get them some more, and you'll see them start cracking. ^^

I am in love with the little eyes. wub.gif

I love how every one like the eye animation for the final stage of the egg.

During he second stage I believe is when one of the eyes show up. It may not be blinking like the last stage, but it is definitely there if you peer hard enough

I couldn't believe it when I saw those little blinking eyes! They caught me off guard, such a neat surprise! biggrin.gif

Whoop, six hatchies!

Now... *intensely stares at the AP to await new eggus while trying to avoid the temptation of picking up more bred eggus that would lock me...*

I've just seen the little eyes, now that's right spooky!! ohmy.gif

my only ER egg is being SO stubborn!

its even at 2000 and still in its egg, the coward!

Edited by blockEdragon

I am flabbergasted. I needed a mate for this, but I was locked: http://dragcave.net/lineage/Mmm5G

So I bred a bunch of F Grave x Mageia to the AP, halfheartedly hoping they'd be floating around in a trade somewhere.

I just caught one. cool.gifhttp://dragcave.net/lineage/KTsBw

Man, this had better be real life, and not some crazy DC dream I am having after falling asleep at my desk. xd.png

Edited by Terrafreaky

The blinking eyes in the eggs are so cool looking.