TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Are the Halloween eggs still dropping? I have been so sick for the past 3 days and I really hope I didn't miss this drop. D:

Are the Halloween eggs still dropping? I have been so sick for the past 3 days and I really hope I didn't miss this drop. D:

You will need to hunt the AP or trade other users for them.

i'm excited to see the new halloween dragons, but i agree with the critiques on how the event was handled. i'm disappointed that the plot ended so abruptly without any resolve. a lot of questions went unanswered, such as what caused the virus, how the cure was found, if it could have any lingering effects, etc. i did enjoy the little game and the idea of having to choose a side and fight for your team, but i do agree that it felt unbalanced with the lack of a team player count.

nonetheless, i am grateful there was a mini-event at all, and as always the spriters did a wonderful job. 😘

Edited by catmosphere

I love the hatching sequence with the eyes peeking at you through the cracks of the eggs

Oh nice! A lot of people wanted a purple holiday dragon, now we are getting one! I can't wait for the adults!

I agree with the critiques, as well as understand that the spriters and TJ need to be cut some slack, and I'm glad the userbase understands this and come out of the event pleased regardless. Thank you all for your hard work !

Thanks to PieMaster and bluesonic1, the credits post in the other thread has been fixed and images are now visible. ^^

Overall, I the event was ok. The greenish overlay on some of the dragon sprites made me do a double take when looking for certain dragons/breeds. I do wish the more "cure", the less of an affect we had (for those who were doing cure).

I do find it an odd coincidence that I did cure and didn't get one dragon or hatchling to come back as a zombie. At least that is what I tell myself .... cure the bad luck.

* I do love the eggs/hatchlings for this years release. can't wait to see the adults.

Named a dragon "Peril"... Wings of Fire, anyone?

Yeah, I noticed that! It made me happy, lol.

Did any of you notice that the dragon with the code of "witch" is male?

Witches can be male. Gender equality

I really want to freeze one of these eggs. I love the eyes blinking at me from inside. Can't wait to see how they look grown up. Thanks for such a fun Halloween.

Wow look at all those incu-hatchable Halloweens on the ap...wish my eggs would hurry up and hatch so I can grab some!  laugh.gif

I know, I can't wait for tomorrow! biggrin.gif

The only good part about not having had the room for 7 new eggs. rolleyes.gif I've caught three more lurkers and a pumpkin. Will unlock when a few hatchies grow up in a few hours. Need to calculate when new eggs will probably show up in the AP so I can judge whether to grab more incuhatchables or wait to look for new eggs. xP

Thanks to PieMaster and bluesonic1, the credits post in the other thread has been fixed and images are now visible. ^^

Hm, I still can't see the images, only grey boxes. sad.gif

Hm, I still can't see the images, only grey boxes. sad.gif

Try a refresh/hard refresh. I fixed the second post in the thread, not the originally posted one. ^^

I really want one more of the new Halloween eggs due to the fact I want to do a breeding plan for them (whatever they look good with tho) and I only have seven

Thank you Spriter's, artists, Tj and mods (I know you all worked hard to keep order!) for the amazing Halloween experience! While I much preferred last years with the potions (seemed like just a few months ago blink.gif ) the game was fun and the art was amazing!

The ToT event was great, so many neat treats! I love so many of them, it's hard to pick a favorite!

I'm super stoked for the new dragon, I'm hoping for either a witch-raven or a witch-cat, or a mix of both! I'm sad I missed the hatching sequence, guess I'll have to wait for mine to hatch!

Again, thought the minesweeper event was neat, but could use some improvement. I thought it was fun and the amount of enthusiasm from both sides (badges, art, even separate threads) was great! I think it helped bring the community back together/closer in a competitive theme smile.gif

Edited by Clya

I really want one more of the new Halloween eggs due to the fact I want to do a breeding plan for them (whatever they look good with tho) and I only have seven

Trades:P

some people collect less than 7 CBs (including me)wink.gif

The ToT event was great, so many neat treats! I love so many of them, it's hard to pick a favorite!

what makes me the happiest is that we got the right number of treats so that they fill every row biggrin.gif

my favourite's gotta be the bloody cat hehehehe

Not bragging, but got one egg from each biome.

Now to see what the adults are called...

Not bragging, but got one egg from each biome.

Now to see what the adults are called...

Same here!