TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Gotta say, the animated egg sprite is a nice touch for this year- I was caught totally off-guard when my egg actually BLINKED at me. It's a nice Halloween touch.

I now have 4 slots free, so off to hunt the AP! I loooove that there are still Halloweens dropping, and it looks like it will be that way for awhile. I could (and totally will) get a whole nother batch of old Halloweens!

TJ's will grow up in 12 hours or so. It should be morning, cave time, when they grow up. ^-^

Edited by xdlugia

Sorry if it's been asked recently, but when are these little softies gonna grow up? Still another day, or will it be early morning?

Well, they should grow up when they have about 4 days left. If you click the ones in the first post, the oldest is at 4d 12hr left. The other two are at 4d 13hr left, so should become adults very soon after the first (witch). So in half a day, we shall have adults. =)

Aaah, my eggs are cracking! /pokes them/ I want to see your eyes, you pretty little things!

I really don't want to see animated dragon sprites on dragoncave. I guess I can tolerate it if it's only holiday eggs.

Ah come on, it's just a bit of fun! And super cool, in my opinion.

Anyway, we're only going to see these guys once a year, so /shrug.

Gah another half a day to see the grown-ups! I'm impatient because I'm waiting to see the adults before I name mine and I want to name my babies. xd.png I'm also curious to see if they keep the spidery vibe they've had.

I really don't want to see animated dragon sprites on dragoncave. I guess I can tolerate it if it's only holiday eggs.

Same... I cant really explain why. It just seems odd.

Oooo, I forgot to comment...

Oh well, hope everyone had a good halloween!

Also, if you didn't grab an egg during release, I'll be happy to give someone a pair!

Ahh I just noticed the codes of TJ's dragons. Nice!

Also, I like the eyes.

Restrained animation works for me.

Edited by sidoney

Same... I cant really explain why. It just seems odd.

Me too, actually - not to mention bandwidth. Eggs are OK as they aren't around for ever, and these are fantastic, but...

But all these sprites are wonderful - way to go, odeen. Have some nice kitty kibble :xd.png

Ahh, I forgot about Halloween this year. Too busy with college and essays. sad.gif Oh, well, always next year!

hey tj! thx for the new halloween dragon! also, cool animation for the egg when its hatching. i was wondering, for halloween (even though its over) could you breed a few thuweds? just wondering, anyways, hope you all have a happy halloween, and a merry (upcoming) christmas! :3 laugh.gif

Yah, I'd rather not see a plethora of animated adult sprites, but the twinkly eyes are very cute. They could hide among the trick or treats. smile.gif

Then again I loved when Pokémon sprites went animated, but DC has a different feel, haha.

Hope some CB Halloween eggs start sneaking into the AP tomorrow... <w<