TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

oh my GOD the AP is filled to the brim WITH MY EGGS I AM LAUGHING I HAve never seen this happen before, where I see nothing but my eggs on the ap xd.png

Edit: others' do mix in of course, but goodness i see a lot of mine in there and it's so surreal

they managed to appear on the ap exactly when peoples' New Releases started hatching, nice laugh.gif

Edited by Mlu

Um. Guys.

IM FREAKING OUT. I could SWEAR I had 7 of the new dragons but now I only have 6? I checked my Action Log and I have not abandoned any newbie. What the heck?

http://dragcave.net/user/BlueMint120

EDIT: Unless I miscounted in the first place. *slaps self* grrr

Edited by BlueMint

It's so cute and so perfect and so precious. It would have been a perfect pygmy, or a perfect big dragon.

Thanks Odeen

I'm having a staring contest with my eggs and this time they're staring back at me

Egg: 2058/418/1

Hatchling: 1861/385/1

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY?!?

Okay, so I was just admiring how these little ones have a different hatching stage from the other dragons...

THEN IT BLINKS AT ME. WHAT?! THIS IS WITCHCRAFT AND IT IS AWESOME! blink.gif

This is the first time we've had an animated egg, isn't it? Amazing work, spriters, can't wait to see what the little blackberry fuzzbutts look like as adults.

I had a bunch of intimidating, scary names saved for these guys, but forget that, they're all Fuzzbutts now xd.png

Edited by CharonDusk

I really like the look for those gendered hatchlings! I can hardly wait to see the adults!

Great work spriters!

All but one of my eggs hatched (should hatch in about an hour maybe), and I managed to grab some more AP previous Halloween eggs! :3

Edited by FluffyPillow

I love the hatching sequence with the eyes peeking at you through the cracks of the eggs

Too cute for words. laugh.gif

I dont see blinking eyes ohmy.gif I guess I need glasses... ninja.gif

You'll see the blinky eyes at the last egg hatching sequence, just like in my signature below ^^

You'll see the blinky eyes at the last egg hatching sequence, just like in my signature below ^^

lol yeah, just checked the Wiki for it, thought it's the hatchies and stared at TJ's for quite a while laugh.gif

thank you! biggrin.gif

I'm stalking the ap now. I want at least one more.

*sigh* I missed the new Halloween eggs and they seem really cool this year!

I guess I'll just wait another year for the eggs to show up.

Try to trade for the CBs now and keep an eye open on the abandon page. It is possible to still get this years Halloweenbreed as CBs.

I'm glaring at these eggs, willing them to hatch NAOW! And they are looking back at me. Awesome!

Silvi's Lair is cute with all those blinking eyes looking at you! xd.png

I keep forgetting Halloween was Monday. I was expecting TJ's to be adults already. rolleyes.gif

I'm having a staring contest with my eggs and this time they're staring back at me

lmao! That is awesome. xd.png