TJ09

2016-10-31 - Happy Halloween

Happy halloween! I just got back from trick or treating as Captain America.

I havent gotten any of the new eggs yet I dont even know the description for the egg or where to look.

Happy Halloween Everyone! Love the new dragons and the event is absolutely wonderful, had a great time this year. Thanks TJ and Spriters for another lovely Halloween.

Hope those that go outting for Trick or Treating are safe and enjoy their time! ^-^ Plus you can never be too old for treats right? (dressed as a Shadowhunter for the occasion this year) But anywho, hope everyone has an amazing time!

Happy Halloween.

The gendered hatchlings are super cute. biggrin.gif

I love these gendered hatchlings a ton. :3 The deep purple and black with the green eyes, the floofy coat... they're right up my alley, and if they stay at least somewhat similar as adults they'll be in the running for favorite Halloween dragons.

Happy halloween! I just got back from trick or treating as Captain America.

I havent gotten any of the new eggs yet I dont even know the description for the egg or where to look.

They are dropping in the cave, you better hurry because they will be gone by midnight DC time.

"This downy egg is hidden in brambles."

So does the event end to night or... tomorrow night?

DC time? What time is that

EDIT: Never mind I got 2 of the eggs now smile.gif

Edited by Spottedleaf

I got a total of 3 adult zombies and two hatchling zombies today. So happy!!! I got exactly what I was hoping for, too: One water zombie, one wyrm zombie, and one eastern zombie.

Is anybody breeding Caligene dragons today?

I missed it last year and I would really like to get a Caligene egg laid today D; But the only ones in the abandoned page are the Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers...

edit :: ah well... I'mma just settle for a regular one ;v;... I'll try for another one next year

Edited by Dragnia_Zonatia

Is anybody breeding Caligene dragons today?

I missed it last year and I would really like to get a Caligene egg laid today D; But the only ones in the abandoned page are the Shadow Walkers and Cavern Lurkers...

i just bred a couple of pb 2g caligenes for the ap. i hope you get one.

my last two eggs finally hatched, so i now have my seven new eggs, yay!

Well, thanks, Mr. Eggie. You could have hatched 6 hours ago and you still refuse to hatch for me. Even though you have enough views and would get sick from more...

Well, at least I have 6 of the eggs and friends trading me for more. xd.png

What the heck with that bar?! Last time we loked Spread was slightly winning:/

(well, I did check back to find out to write the following)

Really, what was the point of this entire pseudo'contest':/

The greatest mistake is that we were playing it believing it's PvP while it was neither PvP nor Coop vs All and nobody never knew :/ and worse! it changed on the way! - it was this Players vs Players&Bot for all the event but today it suddenly changed to PvP...:/ Did anyone who's responsible for this really believe it anyhow possible for the spread team to win? Because I don't... It looks like it was settled from the very beginning spread shalll loose (it was predictable:/) - which means they were making fools out of us from the very beginning:/

If you give a boost like that, it should be clear for everyone, what's more it should be counted separately....

Why, why wasn't it a Coop vs All then? Why we were made to even choose sides for this then? Why weren't we all curers fighting a strong bot plague instead?

Really, I hope no more frauds like this in the future even again... those people were destined to be wasting their time... And I mean on BOTH sides...

so many days of being deluded by that freaking slide bar...

really, I can't believe sth like this was made...

Logic? well the logic of the virus spreading naturally is fine if the plague's side is all a bot but definitely not for a supposedly PvP competition which wasn't not even that before a few hours ago:/

_______

At least everything else was pretty ok, the dragon looks great so far, the treats cool, and the new Zombie sprites (though the succes rate was strange and could be higher for others... first I got 15 zombies out of 33 tried with higher and higher success towards the end of the tries but when my killing cooldown was down and I killed the 5 more -the rarest (CB Mageias and -2headed lindwurms)- I got 0 out of 5; meaning a total of 15/38 with just 3 adults turned but not those I hoped for the most, those Mageias costed me a LOT:( Anyway I thought I noticed a pattern of 'the more Zombies you got the higher your success rate is' but apparently it's not true, looking at all 5 last tries were unsuccessful, heh, and I hoped...)

As for the event again, I really hope it really doesn't matter which wins in the end, but it doesn't change the fact how cheated and disdained so many of the players felt because of all the way it was handled...

God Damn it i failed at collecting all the treats, now my life does not make a sense any longer.

The treats and the dragons did not disappoint smile.gif The hatchlings are super cute! They look like they're wearing fuzzy purple PJs. I can't wait to see their adult forms and find out their breed name. Thanks Odeen and also thanks to all the treat creators!

I'm glad the Halloween event was something I could participate in by just popping in today. smile.gif I didn't manage to get all the treats, but I did find Odeen's cats, which makes up for about 2.4 million treats.

Can't wait to see the fuzzy purple guys grow up, hope everyone had a good Halloween!

The Event could have been handled better imo.

Noooooooo! T_T

I got so caught up in Halloween I forgot to get on and catch the new eggs! T_T

T_T

Dang it. I'm like 5 treats short. 8C I got so distracted with my new embroidery machine I wasn't able to check every 5-15 min.