TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Do these things ever hatch? I've got them down to as low as 3 days and 20 hours, with over 2,500 views, and still just at the cracked stage (no holes).

They probably need some more UVs. My first two were at ~300-400 last night and they hatched pretty easily. You can try just loading them up with OVs, too, but it might not work.

Nooooo after checking almost daily this month I miss another release! I've seen (and missed) only one egg so far... sad.gif

I'm not seeing any new eggs in any of the biomes after refreshing like mad for awhile. Anyone else still seeing them occasionally?

I think the big flood at the start has really impacted the drop rate of the blue ones - ~24h(ish?) of dropping across six biomes but now they're super-hard to spot. The dusty ones seem to have done better because they only flooded in one biome...

Jeeze, these are taking FOREVER to finally hatch! C'monnnn lil guys! Come outside and play!

ETA: After adding them to EATW I finally have one hatchie! Welcome!

Edited by oddsoxdi

I have yet to see one new egg in any biome.

I was able to trade for two orange ones, but am sort of losing hope over the blues for now... blah, why did the release I missed have to have a rare or uncommon in it?

Busy for a single weekend, after spending 3 months watching for drops, and completely miss the drop. Lovely. This is why we need scheduled releases, or at least advance notice.

You've been here even longer than I have. Surely you remember the days of TOTALLY random unannounced drops,. At least we have a good chance of knowing it'll probably be on a weekend now biggrin.gif

I did LIKE the scheduled drops - but they were almost harder to catch as every one knew to be ready and empty scrolled.

.. blah, why did the release I missed have to have a rare or uncommon in it?

I don't think we know the rarity yet. They're just in high demand at the moment. Don't lose hope! smile.gif

Got four, two of each, influenced them, incubated, and now hatching three. Fourth one was late so waiting a day to incubate. I'm all set!

Edited by NoraNora

Woop, after much hunting I got lucky with another blue egg in the Volcano. *snugs it*

*This* is why people get unhappy if they aren't there the first 2-4 hours. sad.gif

Been hunting all morning. Missed a dusty one in the Desert, along with a Mageia and a Cheese. Caught a GW, though. Good luck to everyone still hunting! tongue.gif

EDIT: Desert almost emptied before drop, and emptied after drop. This is strange. blink.gif

People are emptying the Desert to try to get the new releases!

Edited by Meg_752

Yeah, I've been seeing that a lot, too. People are that desperate to get them, the 5 minute drops are being emptied pretty much within seconds of dropping.

I've only seen one dust since I started hunting and not a single blue one.

Since the DC population has grown by leaps and bounds, has the number of eggs also risen to meet that demand? I've been searching for a while now and have seen no new eggs.

Since the DC population has grown by leaps and bounds, has the number of eggs also risen to meet that demand? I've been searching for a while now and have seen no new eggs.

Well, TJ's said that the number of eggs generated is based on the number of users on the site at any given time, so the answer would appear to be, technically at least, yes. Though the fact that we had a 24h flood is a factor in the heavy drought as the populations recover.

I have been searching since yesterday still can not find eggs. Hopefuly i can trade four eggs i bred for even just one of each.

Between 12:00 and 12:01, I was able to refresh once. Laaaag!

Between 12:00 and 12:01, I was able to refresh once. Laaaag!

That's how all releases go c:

At the hour drop:

1. the current eggs are cleared out

2. new eggs appear if you refreshed at the clear quick enough

3. in the next 2 or 3 seconds everyone spam clicks the eggs

4. lag for 1 minute or more

5. back to normal.

I couldn't keep my hands off other eggs while looking for the new ones. This is a recurring problem I have.

/grabbyhandssyndrome

The only bright side to coming in late to a release is I don't have to wait as long to see the adults!

4/4 Orange eggs for my scroll goal, but still missing 3 Blue ones =/ I only caught 2 Eggs myself, managed to trade for 2 on their Release Day and was gifted one... *sigh* I hate a slow connection on Release days, the eggs don´t even drop long enough imo (I love Holiday Releases much more) unsure.gif hopefully I can manage to trade for the last 3 eggs, but at the moment it´s utopic ...

My first batch of new hatchies hatched a few hours ago. smile.gif

I've given up on hunting for more though. By the looks of it, it would be near impossible to hunt for others (i've only seen one orange egg since the first drops.) Good luck to the ones who are still looking!