TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Absent for a few days and come back to new pretties! (: Now, I just need to find some. xd.png

Omg. xd.png

Is there really a pair of eyes lurking out of the orange egg in the last state of hatching?

How sweet is that! laugh.gif

edit: maybe not? Perhaps it's just some orange sparks?

But i prefer to think of it as the eyes of the little one still in the shelter of it's egg shell....

Edited by milkaq66

I've been seeing the orange ones drop, but they're next to impossible to grab. And trading for them is a no-go at the moment, as we're at the stage of the release where the ridiculous requests are turning up dry.gif Seriously, do people really think these are worth Neglecteds and 2nd gen Prizes?

Omg. xd.png

Is there really a pair of eyes lurking out of the orange egg in the last state of hatching?

How sweet is that! laugh.gif

edit: maybe not? Perhaps it's just some orange sparks?

But i prefer to think of it as the eyes of the little one still in the shelter of it's egg shell....

user posted image Sadly, it looks like its just the dust going round the egg, but a pretty cool design, nonetheless!

I've been seeing the orange ones drop, but they're next to impossible to grab. And trading for them is a no-go at the moment, as we're at the stage of the release where the ridiculous requests are turning up dry.gif Seriously, do people really think these are worth Neglecteds and 2nd gen Prizes?

Oh yeahhhh, the greed-bug seems to hit really hard during new Releases. Kinda sad.

I've been seeing the orange ones drop, but they're next to impossible to grab. And trading for them is a no-go at the moment, as we're at the stage of the release where the ridiculous requests are turning up  dry.gif Seriously, do people really think these are worth Neglecteds and 2nd gen Prizes?

Yeah sadly this is what trading has come to now. This is why I absolutely hate trading. The reason it is so high is because people cannot find any and when people cannot find any, the egg equals rare to some people and so people will put ridiculous prices for their dragons.

Hopefully I can find some more because as of now trading is a no-go.

Seen 4 ice dragons, 2 thunders, 1 magma and 5 cheese/paper/other rares in my hunt today. In that time, 1 orange eggs and 2 blues. To think I'm not clicking those in favour of waiting for the new releases. Well, I'll just pretend I wasn't quick enough =)

It's a shame, because that makes it so difficult for new players or people who missed the release and don't have spare rares they can trade unsure.gif

I just need one more orange, but atm, it looks like it'd be better to wait for things to cool down a bit, because neither hunting nor trading is much good atm.

Yeah sadly this is what trading has come to now. This is why I absolutely hate trading. The reason it is so high is because people cannot find any and when people cannot find any, the egg equals rare to some people and so people will put ridiculous prices for their dragons.

Hopefully I can find some more because as of now trading is a no-go.

I think it's sad that nobody thinks of the people who MAYBE don't otherwise have anything to trade for such rares as NDs and 2G prizes. Maybe, just maybe, they're trying to get something they'll never have any other way.

I personally won't try to trade mine, but if I did, I WOULD try for rares for them. I don't have the ability to snag, say, CB Gold or Silver, cause I'm never fast enough on a cell phone (my only online means) nor do I know how to get a ND, or have anything to trade for 2G prizes. So...is it greedy to try to trade something I HAVE for something I WANT? Not at all. It's a shame that others try to shame people like me.

Have they stopped dropping? I just found out about this release.

they are still dropping but hard to find at the moment. Might want to wait a bit if you don't have a fast connection and/or a lot of patience. Hopefully things will settle down a little in a couple of weeks.

I think it's sad that nobody thinks of the people who MAYBE don't otherwise have anything to trade for such rares as NDs and 2G prizes. Maybe, just maybe, they're trying to get something they'll never have any other way.

This is pretty much how I see the trade market atm, yeah. It's desperation trades, the same as when someone posts a 2g prize or ND and gets offers of a handful of bred rares or w/e. It's unlikely to ever happen, but it's not as big a deal as people are saying.

Just wait it out. Either the new releases will eventually get more common, and trade values will go down, or the new releases will get more rare and the high prices people are asking will become justified. Either way, equilibrium will be restored in a few weeks.

Just wait it out. Either the new releases will eventually get more common, and trade values will go down, or the new releases will get more rare and the high prices people are asking will become justified. Either way, equilibrium will be restored in a few weeks.

I personally hope they ARE rare, as that would mean that for once, I have a pair of rares. Been playing since 2009, and still don't have a CB Silver, and only one CB Gold. It would be nice to have something I could potentially use as trade fodder for things I don't have or don't have enough of biggrin.gif

Some people have more money (rares) than time, and some have more time than money. If two of them find each other and work out a trade they find mutually beneficial more power to the both of them. thumbs_up.png

Some people have more money (rares) than time, and some have more time than money. If two of them find each other and work out a trade they find mutually beneficial more power to the both of them. thumbs_up.png

Indeed!!

If I didn't have a list on Cammy (and he actually produced a tinsel egg, which didn't happen this week) you could probably find me trading an egg for some new eggs, because I simply don't have the time to hunt the cave, and even if I did it seems they're pretty hard to grab. I'd even trade an egg from him for a handful of the rares that surplus during new releases like this. But of course people will always want higher or lower depending who you're trading with.

And of course the trades will balance out in a few weeks like stated above me, and that's when I'll probably engage in trading more when we can see their true rarity.

Still, there are dragons like the almandines (the pink ones?) that I haven't been able to trade for at all, couple people I've talked to wanted more than a 2gen prize. I have people who want him bred to one, but that can't happen when I don't have one to breed to, haha. So I guess it all depends, again, on who's trading with who.

I'd probably trade 2nd or 3rd prizes for these if I had the means to produce them, not because the new releases are necessarily rare, but to save me the time camping the biomes.

It's not sad, it's just basic supply/demand. It will even itself out eventually, but in the meantime people will "pay"/ask for what they think something is worth. Nothing wrong with that.

Still 13 more hours until we will see the first adults! blink.gif

I have been pretty much haunting the jungle today, hoping to maybe at least see some of the new eggs, since there are not a lot of users there. No luck. I have managed to see and miss at least two Xenos, though, plus seeing a couple of papers and a chicken. wink.gif

Edited by purplehaze

Looks like I'll wake up tomorrow and see the new dragons! wub.gif

And 2 more hours until my eggies hatch biggrin.gif

Edited by Clya

I'm actually quite interested to see what the blue guys mature into. Some cool quetzal thing maybe.

I'm actually quite interested to see what the blue guys mature into. Some cool quetzal thing maybe.

Oh I sure hope so!

I love quetzals and that would be amazing biggrin.gif

I wonder if they'll be "Sapphire" something, given where they sort. Looking forward to seeing the adults tomorrow morning! smile.gif So far I have 8 blues and 9 dusts. *snuggles them all* biggrin.gif

And I thought Xenos were difficult to get! These guys are hard to catch! blink.gif

I've seen people calling the oranges 'dustbutts' LOL!!! I love it! I can't wait to see what either one turns into, and I'm just glad I was able to snag my pairs. biggrin.gif

I've been hunting nearly 24 hours straight, I've seen ONE blue in a biom. I want to know why there wasn't a tweet to let us know there was a drop, a ridiculously short drop at that. I play every single day and still missed it entirely. *hikes up her cranky pants and goes to stare at the screen ANOTHER day*

And thank you for the drop and a special thank you to the spriters for such beautiful babies to try and collect. They are absolutely lovely!

Edited by saltywench