TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

Ooh, only four hours!! I don't have work tomorrow anyway...Totally gonna stay up to see these! smile.gif

So... Name dragon...click! Dustbutt, click!

You write in the name next to the hatchling’s picture on your scroll.

Really? How did someone not beat me to that, lol!

And now I can't find where I saw them called that! Unless I misread something else (which is t unlikely)

As for names, I now have Dustbutt Treefell and Dustbunny Treefell xd.png

I am so hyped for TJ's hatchlings to grow up. The hype train has no brakes. choo choo

Also, love all the speculations :D So far we've got Aura, Astral, Jupiter, Saturn, Stardust, Argent, Aurora and Andromeda for the orange ones. I'm gonna leave you guys wondering if any of them are true c;

Oh and love the nickname Dustbutts, it's awesome. I 100% approve.

I'm pretty sure no one will guess the name c: It's kind of obscure.

or maybe they already have

Edited by Ashywolf

I have noticed people make the same comments EVERY release tongue.gif

Well, that's the nature of the topic really.

If you go off topic, you'll be scolded by the mods.

So it's pretty generic - lots of "They look interesting/beautiful/different/other positive adjective here", "Thank yous of all kinds (to the artist and design creator)", "I don't like whatever about them because" (quickly followed up by other users saying that is rude to the artist/mean/whatever), and "I've caught this many of this/I haven't caught any/I missed the release"/"I hope these are rare/I hope these aren't rare".

Rinse and repeat.

Edit: I forgot the ever important naming and breeding plans. But it's all just a blur by the end of it anyway.

Edited by Wahya

Their name is totally just Dustbutts. :D j/k

Also they sort under A-B because they're totally listed as AwesomeDustbutts in the database. /shot

Edited by NiramiTheRaven196

What is like dustbutts but sorts with A or B? Ashbutts. Done.

Edited by Ashywolf

I have a couple of thoughts, but not related to stars etc at all.

Still haven't been able to catch any (or barely see any to begin with). I haven't seen one blue one at all still. I only have one of each because a friend gave them to me. Not liking this one bit. I love the new dragons but it's too frustrating sleep.gif

Doesn't help that I never, never see any rares either. I haven't seen any in the biomes for over a year. I know they are "rare" but to not even see them is a bit much.

I have a couple of thoughts, but not related to stars etc at all.

I like Dustbutts, I have no thoughts to their real name. But I quoted you because of your siggy. Not only do I now have that song in my head, but I recall singing along as a child "horse with no mane" and feeling so, so sad.

Also, I saw a dino for the first time in the caves! Had no luck in grabbing it, of course, but I actually saw one. And other than the Redhead and Dustbutt I managed to grab, I have seen no others. I am trying to keep my scroll free so that when they rebound, I'll have space, but it feels so wasteful to not be incubating a full clutch every possible second!

Dude, I've been on and off all day with levels of internet quality varying between "awful" and "excellent" ... and I've still not SEEN a single new egg in the cave since the drop, let alone caught one.

I finally saw one of the blue ones in the jungle at a 5 minute drop, but of course my cursor was at the right side of the screen and the egg was on the left. Even with only 6 people in the biome I had no prayer of getting to it in time. laugh.gif

I am beginning to fill my scroll with other things and will wait and hope these become more common as some other breeds have after awhile. If not I will have to try to trade for the rest of what I need. I was lucky to catch two of each while the flood was on.

Still haven't been able to catch any (or barely see any to begin with). I haven't seen one blue one at all still. I only have one of each because a friend gave them to me. Not liking this one bit. I love the new dragons but it's too frustrating sleep.gif

Doesn't help that I never, never see any rares either. I haven't seen any in the biomes for over a year. I know they are "rare" but to not even see them is a bit much.

I feel like it's your connection!

My internet works really well (but my fingers do not, alas)

Yesterday, I saw a cb silver & cb gold (and a few of the new release eggs)

Caught a copper, a xeno, & 2 gemstones today.

Just saw a copper go by at the :15 drop. and a blue stone at some point between :10 and :15

I promise you, the rares are there ~

I don't see dinos too often, and I always confuse the chickens with pygmies, but I have seen both.

Still no more blues for me. But I caught a paper, and it's been ages since I caught a paper, so I'm not too displeased. Will be back to hunting blues in the morning, hopefully with more success than I had today. I'm really eager to see the adults but can't stay up another two hours for them, so that will have to wait for morning too.

Ok cought a new release orange now to find anouther to pair with it then i will try to catch two blue crosses fingers hoping they will not be to hard to find. I also like the name dustbutts who thought of that?

Edited by Laryal

Ah, I was hoping they'd be some kind of 'fake gold' dragon, like pyrite or fool's gold... I have no idea what they might be if their name sorts them under A/B. I like the name Dustbutts, it's cute.

Now to destroy my sleep schedule further, or see what they look like in the morning...? Decisions, decisions.

/pokes hatchies relentlessly

Maybe they are glitter dragons :3

~30 minutes until the first orange grows up, and ~35-40 on the blue. I want to sleep, but I want to see them. |D

...I wonder if I didn't just figure it out. I'm going to hope I did, and wait to see if I'm right or not. Staying up until they grow it is!

Edit: never mind, I didn't realize they were above Balloons. Oh well.

Edited by silver_chan

Maybe there might be a second flood? IDK :/ I still have only the three blue hatchlings from the first flood and nothing else. No oranges. Nothing. T.T I've been trying so much but UGHHHH. Shouldn't have gotten egglocked leading up to that Saturday.

Maybe he'd do a second flood on Easter in celebration of it this Sunday? oxo *hopeful* I can hope right?! D:

~Indigo

YES, THE FIRST ANTAREAN HAS GROWN

Omg, love the name & description & final adult sprite for the new dragons smile.gif I managed to grab the names Z'Antarean and The Antarean for 2 of my hatchlings wub.gif Now to stalk the other one haha

EDIT: OMG the male is even more glorious <3 Definitely love that he can swoop down to kiss the female. Now to play around with potential lineages

Edited by Pryanka