TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

I've seen people calling the oranges 'dustbutts' LOL!!! I love it! I can't wait to see what either one turns into, and I'm just glad I was able to snag my pairs. biggrin.gif

I'm going to start calling these guys that now xd.png

Yep, let people trade for what they will. As-is, people with sour grapes try to kill the trade when it's not accepted or the rest of the scroll. Really don't need more of those bad feelings stirred up every release.

I am glad our Orange stock is far better than it was a couple years ago. I hope we get some good purples/blacks this year too.

I am glad our Orange stock is far better than it was a couple years ago. I hope we get some good purples/blacks this year too.

Some more purple dragons would definitely be nice. Especially darker purples.

Some more purple dragons would definitely be nice. Especially darker purples.

I would LOVE some new purple dragons. O_O

Gosh yes!

I'd love to see some pastels, true pastels. And iridescence!

Yes please!

I'd want a hoard of various pastel pygmies wub.gif

EEEK! Three of my blue stones have hatched now and my orange dustbutts (XD! Who came up with that?) are cracking! :D *pokes the last stubborn blue with a stick*

I wonder if they'll be "Sapphire" something, given where they sort.

This is my guess too, and as for the orange ones I'm guessing "Aura" or "Astral" something based on their sorting and space-y theme. ^-^

I totally missed out on this release due to being out of town. The ONE day I'm not here lol . . .

I've been hunting for 2 hours and haven't seen a single new egg. That was an absurdly short drop?

I guess I have to accept that I won't be getting any more of these...

Yes please!

I'd want a hoard of various pastel pygmies wub.gif

I'm just...in the mood for cute. I've been shuffling through the completed threads, and wow...so much to look at, and a lot of just adorable there. I'd love to see something just...sweet. You can brick me now.

Two days spent trying to get another orange egg.

Not felt this downhearted here for a long time.

Alas, I am defeated for now... Six hours since my first batch hatched and I began hunting in the desert. Spotted 27 dusties and 5 blues in that time, and caught none at all.

I have yet to catch either one, I found out about the release late this time. I'll have to prowl the biomes at the top of the hour for awhile and hope I get lucky.

Arrgh, 3 hours until mine hatch, and I still haven't seen a grown one. Hurry up and grow, little ones!!! tongue.gif

If anyone has a grown one they'd like to PM me a link to, I'd sincerely appreciate it. I don't care for surprises xd.png

Edited by PaintdGryphon

Arrgh, 3 hours until mine hatch, and I still haven't seen a grown one. Hurry up and grow, little ones!!! tongue.gif

If anyone has a grown one they'd like to PM me a link to, I'd sincerely appreciate it. I don't care for surprises xd.png

TJ's will be the first to grow. The first in 11 hours and the other in 12 hours.

Whoops, I didn't know about this! That's what I get for not checking back for a few days.

The hatchlings are really cute and the eggs are gorgeous. Fingers crossed I can snag a couple of each.

I've been hunting nearly 24 hours straight, I've seen ONE blue in a biom. I want to know why there wasn't a tweet to let us know there was a drop, a ridiculously short drop at that. I play every single day and still missed it entirely. *hikes up her cranky pants and goes to stare at the screen ANOTHER day*

And thank you for the drop and a special thank you to the spriters for such beautiful babies to try and collect. They are absolutely lovely!

More than a tweet, I'd love it if my news subscription ever delivered notifications for new release threads. It's literally the one reason I subscribed to the news thread, and the only posts that never show up in my inbox. And its frustrating beyond belief when your time to play/catch is limited the way mine is - I didn't get on here for a few days and by the time I found out there was a new release, it was well beyond the point where I'd be able to catch anything. I haven't seen a single one of either egg, much less had a chance to click it. I'm still trying to catch up on last year's releases for the exact same reason. -.-

That said, the sprites look gorgeous, lovely work artists! I'll look forward to seeing what they grow into, even if it is on other people's scrolls.

TJ's will be the first to grow. The first in 11 hours and the other in 12 hours.

Bummer lol....I'm exceedingly impatient for growing pixels xd.png

Finally saw a blue one!! Didn't catch it, but I saw it. tongue.gif I've seen at least a dozen orange though.

I haven't seen any of the new eggs since Day 1...though I was locked until a moment ago, I've still looked. I was hoping to possibly, maybe, snag another one. :/

What is the description on these? I have been looking at the biomes for days and don't see one I don't recognize! HELP!!!!

What is the description on these? I have been looking at the biomes for days and don't see one I don't recognize! HELP!!!!

All biomes: "This egg looks like a beautiful blue stone."

Desert only: "This egg is surrounded by mysterious, reflective dust."