TJ09

2016-03-20 - March Dragon Release

giving up for the night have to be at work early in the morn and semi coherent at least upon arrival

thanks to a dear friend i at least have one of each from his catching during the flood; on that remark i have yet to even see a blue egg in the wild though i have seen glimpses of two orange all in all this does not bode well for my internet connectivity is not the best nor my computers reflexes into registering that i clicked

good luck and goodnight

we shall see how trading goes

Forgive me for my incompetence (and I hope this isn't some sort of infraction) but a lot of people seem to be following TJ09's egg progress (ex: knowing he has three orange eggs). Where can one find his scroll(?) or see how the hatchlings are growing?

Forgive me for my incompetence (and I hope this isn't some sort of infraction) but a lot of people seem to be following TJ09's egg progress (ex: knowing he has three orange eggs). Where can one find his scroll(?) or see how the hatchlings are growing?

You can see his growing hatchies in the first post of this thread. His scroll is hidden.

Wow those blues are hard to find.. I grabbed 3 orange with no problem but have not seen a single blue in 30 min.. blink.gif

Wow those blues are hard to find.. I grabbed 3 orange with no problem but have not seen a single blue in 30 min.. blink.gif

How 3? I can't find none in the desert. Not even a glimpse.

You can see his growing hatchies in the first post of this thread. His scroll is hidden.

Oh, that makes a lot of sense :0

I never noticed those hatchlings there or that it was TJ09. sleep.gif Now I feel really silly.

On the upside, I'm super excited for my eggs to hatch now! I haven't seen them on the suggestion boards before so I'm waiting on the adult forms smile.gif

Edited by Minimalism

How 3? I can't find none in the desert. Not even a glimpse.

I've seen at least 5 in the past hour. Too slow to catch them so far - they're really flying out of the biome - but they're there.

I'm so thankful I got at least breeding pairs of each, I'm too slow a catcher to compete for eggs even if I wasn't still egglocked.

I'm eagerly awaiting their adult forms, thank you TJ and spriters for the release (since I just realized I hadn't done that yet)

Edited by silver_chan

I'm so thankful I got at least breeding pairs of each, I'm too slow a catcher to compete for eggs even if I wasn't still egglocked.

I'm eagerly awaiting their adult forms, thank you TJ and spriters for the release (since I just realized I hadn't done that yet)

I'm in the same boat, luckily I logged in later Sunnday night or I don't think I'd be able to catch any at all. I've tried to be nosy since apparently the orange egg was on the completed list but my hunting was for naught, lol.

I have SEEN some of the orange eggs pop up, but haven't noticed any of the blue today. Has someone seen these guys popping up anywhere?

Also, thanks for the release. smile.gif

Well, I got here too late to catch any of either it seems. I've seen a couple of the orange ones but I haven't seen any of the blue ones yet.

Grabbed another blue. Happened to come on the same time as the hourly drop. There was immediately a blue in the biome I was in. Good timing. =)

I was browsing around for more but then two gems popped up in the jungle at the same time and I couldn't resist. So now I'm locked again. >_>

Similar- made a couple of bad grabs, then happily locked myself with a Thalassa.

Rarely ever make it online for releases nowadays, so it was nice that I just happened to be online to catch this one and get some of the new eggs.

Seems this month's drop caught everyone off guard.... ohmy.gif

The timing is fairly unorthodox, I think? Pretty sure TJ was doing releases on the last weekend of the month for awhile before the holiday chaos dropped. I wonder if the timing will change further for future releases, or if he just didn't want a month and a half between Valentines and the next "normal" release.

The timing is fairly unorthodox, I think? Pretty sure TJ was doing releases on the last weekend of the month for awhile before the holiday chaos dropped. I wonder if the timing will change further for future releases, or if he just didn't want a month and a half between Valentines and the next "normal" release.

Considering he announced a while ago the end of scheduled releases, I think the fact that releases were always at the end of the month was just coincidence. And he might not have wanted a release to coincide with Easter and having things get confused about a new possibly holiday release.

Considering he announced a while ago the end of scheduled releases, I think the fact that releases were always at the end of the month was just coincidence. And he might not have wanted a release to coincide with Easter and having things get confused about a new possibly holiday release.

Yeah there were a few people who told me to be prepared for the release this weekend cause Easter is next weekend and they didn't think TJ would drop them then.

I think the only reason for the "unorthodox" timing is the Easter weekend. On the one hand there are other things to keep you occupied on DC during that time (gathering the Easter eggs), on the other hand the holidays might keep many people from having time to hunt for dragons. (Between being outdoors, spending time celebrating with the family, going on holiday trips and whatnot, there wouldn't be much time to sit in front of a computer trying to grab elusive dragon eggs.)

So I'm very thankful for TJ's consideration in using another weekend this time. smile.gif And I'll still expect the next release to hit on the last weekend of a month again. (Don't think the schedule will be changed permanently.)

Edited by Lantean_Pegasus

Ah, I'd forgotten about Easter. The timing makes a lot more sense with that in mind.

I was thinking about it earlier, and for some reason, these little oranges remind me of the "His Dark Materials" trilogy .... Probably completely unrelated when we found out tomorrow, but at least it has given me an idea on how to name them xd.png

Awww yay! I just caught my 4th blue one. It's only the second I've seen since the flooding stopped.

Friend of mine who was late to the Show just caught a Blue egg on the .20 drop.

They are around, they just go very fast.

^^ Yeah. I just caught another Dusty, too. At the very least, I can now have two pairs.

It was a difficult battle, but I managed to snag me two Desert eggs and three blue eggs ^.^ Surprisingly, it was harder to get the blue ones! But I was up against 84 people in the Desert biome xd.png Thank you very much for the new release!

Do these things ever hatch? I've got them down to as low as 3 days and 20 hours, with over 2,500 views, and still just at the cracked stage (no holes).