Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Are Black alts more rare than Vine and Undine alts? I started breeding them all at the same time, and now have 3 alt Vines, 3 alt Undines and 1 alt Blacks to show for it.

Are Black alts more rare than Vine and Undine alts? I started breeding them all at the same time, and now have 3 alt Vines, 3 alt Undines and 1 alt Blacks to show for it.

They are definitely more rare. I'd say you're lucky to have a Black alt. smile.gif

(I've bred tens of Blacks - still no alt. Vines and Undines give me alts in about 25% of breedings.)

Question: Does Black x Stripe pairings exclusively produce black stripes or can they produce blacks?

Question: Does Black x Stripe pairings exclusively produce black stripes or can they produce blacks?

They should be able to produce Blacks, too. Sometimes one breed seems dominant, though, and more likely to be produced from a pairing.

I hate to ask this, but how is everybody getting the sprites from the game into their signatures?

I hate to ask this, but how is everybody getting the sprites from the game into their signatures?

They can be found in this post in the news thread with code for posting. Or you can copy them from the wiki and host them on your own photo sharing account.

Does anyone know if there is more than one male CB Soulpeace around? I've got a baby from him and wonder if there is some remote possibility to get a perfect mate for it.

Does anyone know if there is more than one male CB Soulpeace around? I've got a baby from him and wonder if there is some remote possibility to get a perfect mate for it.

There's a Thuwed one (which always breeds to a CB Ultraviolet I believe?), but that's it as far as I know.

They can be found in this post in the news thread with code for posting. Or you can copy them from the wiki and host them on your own photo sharing account.

user posted image I got it, thank you!

I was just about to ask the same thing, but I can't seem to find the NhioStrifes sprites.

user posted image

[img=http://vignette4.wikia.nocookie.net/dragcave/images/1/1a/Valkemarian_Tales_nhiostrife_wyvern.gif]

All sprites can be found here - scroll to the bottom. Also, copy the image URL and delete everything following ".gif".

Edited by olympe

Umm... If I *suspect* someone is potentially multiscrolling, how do I go about dealing with that, or do I just leave it be (& mind my own business)...? Never encountered something like this before...

Just send a PM to one of the Mods and give detailed information on what you think is going on.

Some people have forgotten they had an old scroll and started a new one. They never touch the old scroll and only play the new one. They should contact TJ to have the old one deleted, but otherwise that seems to be completely ok and that is not an issue.

Some people think that having two scrolls that they can raise dragons on is cool and they log into each for trade fodder or to catch and the like. That is an issue.

Some families have scrolls for each family member (mom, child or mom, dad, sister, etc) of a family that they individually play but will sometimes "go together" for a big trade or often seem to trade together. That isn't an issue. It's when they start logging on to one another's scrolls that it becomes an issue.

What happens if you try to accept a trade in which you receive more eggs/hatchis than you have slots for? Does something get abandoned or does it prevent you from accepting?

What happens if you try to accept a trade in which you receive more eggs/hatchis than you have slots for? Does something get abandoned or does it prevent you from accepting?

The game blocks you from accepting.

Just send a PM to one of the Mods and give detailed information on what you think is going on.

Some people have forgotten they had an old scroll and started a new one. They never touch the old scroll and only play the new one. They should contact TJ to have the old one deleted, but otherwise that seems to be completely ok and that is not an issue.

Some people think that having two scrolls that they can raise dragons on is cool and they log into each for trade fodder or to catch and the like. That is an issue.

Some families have scrolls for each family member (mom, child or mom, dad, sister, etc) of a family that they individually play but will sometimes "go together" for a big trade or often seem to trade together. That isn't an issue. It's when they start logging on to one another's scrolls that it becomes an issue.

Yep. My partner and I both play and I let some other friends of mine who play use my computers to play since they don't have their own. We sometimes trade or gift or do IOUs, especially during holiday breeding seasons. But we are very careful to not touch each others' stuff. The tablet may get handed back and forth often enough to make everyone groan sometimes, but that's what it takes to not break the ToS, so we do it. xd.png Sometimes other bad stuff happens though... like I forgot to click out of Jolly Follies before logging out of my account, so the next person to log in got their game overwritten... oops. >.> But generally sticking to our own scrolls keeps things on the level.

This has probably been asked, I haven't found either the question or the answer, but has TJ given a reason why there is no raffle this year?

This has probably been asked, I haven't found either the question or the answer, but has TJ given a reason why there is no raffle this year?

You know everything we know. Keep your eye out in the News thread for an announcement/lack of announcement. =)

Are eggs that are dropped in the biomes from the wild dragons on the wild dragons page?

Are eggs that are dropped in the biomes from the wild dragons on the wild dragons page?

Eggs in the biomes are Caveborn and do not have parents. When wild dragons breed (assuming they still do) the eggs are dropped to the abandoned page and both parents will show as wild dragons.

A very tiny little question: what happens with the names of killed dragons? Do they eventually go away, or do you have to revive, rename, and then re-kill the dragon to get rid of the name?

A very tiny little question: what happens with the names of killed dragons? Do they eventually go away, or do you have to revive, rename, and then re-kill the dragon to get rid of the name?

Right now, they're taken forever, unless you do manage a successful revive (or zombie turn).

Right now, they're taken forever, unless you do manage a successful revive (or zombie turn).

Good to know! Can you kill a dragon after a revive?

Good to know! Can you kill a dragon after a revive?

Yes, but I believe the revive action will be gone. Someone should double check that for me, though. xP

Yes, but I believe the revive action will be gone. Someone should double check that for me, though. xP

That is correct. You only get one revive action per dragon. If you kill it again it cannot be revived.

That is correct. You only get one revive action per dragon. If you kill it again it cannot be revived.

Two questions: One: can a hatchling that ran out of time be revived? Two: if you manage to revive the creature whose death enraged your aegis, will you be able to pacify it straight away?