Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Aww, I'm so impatient xd.png I wanna see their wings xd.png This is my first DC Christmas so I don't know what colour wings they'd be.

Thanks!

Hi, sorry if this is posted somewhere super obvious - I wasn't too sure where to check and it seems me using the search function isn't accomplishing much laugh.gif - but are refusals for holiday dragons turned off during the holidays?

I have some holiday dragons now listing mates on their breed page that they have previously rejected and refused with before (and they are no longer greyed out) so, if I select to breed such a pairing, will they definitely reject again, definitely not reject or perhaps there's a chance for either?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Hi, sorry if this is posted somewhere super obvious - I wasn't too sure where to check and it seems me using the search function isn't accomplishing much laugh.gif - but are refusals for holiday dragons turned off during the holidays?

I have some holiday dragons now listing mates on their breed page that they have previously rejected and refused with before (and they are no longer greyed out) so, if I select to breed such a pairing, will they definitely reject again, definitely not reject or perhaps there's a chance for either?

Thanks in advance for any help!

Refusals are turned off during Holiday breedings so even if a pair refused sometimes during the year they can still produce eggs during the respective holiday.

Your Holiday dragons will now produce eggs with the mates they are rejecting out of their season.

But the only eggs that you will get are the Holidays. For example if a Mistletoe rejected a Falconiform Wyvern in the past, only in the Holiday breeding time your Mistletoe will mate and produce 1 up to four eggs with the Falconiform Wyvern. Out of the breeding seasons for Holiday (in our example Christmas breeds) your Mistletoe will not even go near this particular Falconiform Wyvern.

Whatever our dragons are drinking or eating during the saesons isa good question... wink.gif

Can someone help me find a thread for discussing mates for CB x-mas dragons? I want to breed mine but i want to see what mates are popular before doing so!

Can someone help me find a thread for discussing mates for CB x-mas dragons? I want to breed mine but i want to see what mates are popular before doing so!

There's a thread for that on Site Discussions.

Can someone please confirm that this dragon is a Pyrope? I'm 99.5% positive it is, but I have such a hard time judging the colors between it and the Almandine. dry.gif

http://dragcave.net/lineage/mHaai

It is a Pyrope. They are the ones found in the Volcano biome. Almandines are found in the Alpine. ( And Spessartines in the Coast.)

Edited by purplehaze

It is a Pyrope. They are the ones found in the Volcano biome. Almandines are found in the Alpine. ( And Spessartines in the Coast.)

That's what I thought. Thanks! happy.gif

Holiday Dragon Mate Preferences: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=106839

Yulebuck: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=172470

Solstice: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=157581

Mistletoe: https://forums.dragcave.net/index.php?showtopic=165568

Quick question about the game: In today's game, I was pressing Space to advance the dialogue quicker -- which decision was the Naughty decision and which one was the Nice decision? Choices were probably either lie to Romeo or tell the truth, but still tongue.gif

Edited by MisaTange

Quick question about the game: In today's game, I was pressing Space to advance the dialogue quicker -- which decision was the Naughty decision and which one was the Nice decision? Choices were probably either lie to Romeo or tell the truth, but still tongue.gif

Yep. Those were pretty much the choices. laugh.gif

Yes. And telling the truth was obviously not the naughty one (and thus the second choice in the dialogue).

Um, aren't mistletoes female only? Two of mine gendered male.

Um, aren't mistletoes female only? Two of mine gendered male.

CB Mistletoes are female only, bred ones are both genders. They mirror the Hollies that way wink.gif

*mutters naughty words under breath*

Thanks, herk, for letting know. Though now I will have to wait another damn year to fix it.

*stomps off pouting*

if we were to post a screenshot of Valkemarian Tales how would one go about citing the spriters? or is there at least a thread where the spriters are all named?

Will there be a way to play Valkemarian Tales: Holly Follies after the event ends? I don't have a lot of time right now so I'd love it if there were a way to play through all of the days in less of a rush. (I realize that other events haven't really been preserved. However, I feel like, seeing as this is more of a real playable game, it might be saved somewhere.)

Edited by Vrack

Not all my eggs are showing up when I try to incubate? It says only eggs with more than 5 days but I can't incubate my copper which is 5 days 5 hours. Only the gemshard and ribbon show up?

Not all my eggs are showing up when I try to incubate? It says only eggs with more than 5 days but I can't incubate my copper which is 5 days 5 hours. Only the gemshard and ribbon show up?

Is your Copper in a transfer or teleport at the moment? Eggs in a one-way or two-way teleport are not visibile if you incubate or influence.

Is your Copper in a transfer or teleport at the moment? Eggs in a one-way or two-way teleport are not visibile if you incubate or influence.

Ah this would be why. Thanks for the info!

So im freezing xmas hatchlings at S1 and some how, they are gendering and its becoming quite irritating

This one for example

Click

I froze the ribbon dancer one along with This as soon as they hatched and the ribbon dancer gendered, is this a glitch or something? I had it happen to one of my snow angels too

Snow Angel

I just dont want to have to catch and freeze more xmas dragons than i have to

Action log

Froze FDpNR. Dec 21, 2015, 08:41 am

Froze iZlJw. Dec 21, 2015, 03:33 am

Froze qYTV1. Dec 21, 2015, 03:12 pm

I dont see how it is possible for them to gender hours after hatching AND frozen

Edited by Tasokie

So im freezing xmas hatchlings at S1 and some how, they are gendering and its becoming quite irritating

This one for example

Click

I froze the ribbon dancer one along with This as soon as they hatched and the ribbon dancer gendered, is this a glitch or something? I had it happen to one of my snow angels too

Snow Angel

I just dont want to have to catch and freeze more xmas dragons than i have to

Action log

Froze FDpNR. Dec 21, 2015, 08:41 am

Froze iZlJw. Dec 21, 2015, 03:33 am

Froze qYTV1. Dec 21, 2015, 03:12 pm

I dont see how it is possible for them to gender hours after hatching AND frozen

There is a thread for your problem to collect all informations about this glitch here. Sadly you are not the only one with this problem.

@Tango

Your welcome!

Edited by Tigerkralle

if we were to post a screenshot of Valkemarian Tales how would one go about citing the spriters? or is there at least a thread where the spriters are all named?

I believe credits will be revealed at the end of the game. You don't need to cite the spriters when posting a screenshot here. If you're sharing the game on another site, it would be kind to link to the site. :3