Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I just used Alternate Legacy sort and did not get an error message. Are you using a differnet sort option?

I was using alternate custom sort. Seems to be working now, thank goodness!

Do we have a general "help/advice with breeding" topic? If not: I caught this Holly on the AP, and am wondering what would be a good mate for it next year. Should I cycle back to the Val '09? Continue with another red/pink dragon? Looking for opinions smile.gif.

user posted image

Well, if you have a CB Val '09, I'd totally go with that. It would give the next two generations easy mates.

Otherwise, another red dragon - red, red nebula, red gemstone or even sunstone would work well, too. Maybe a heartstealer? (Might be a bit too pink-ish, though.)

The one thing that really doesn't work, though, is an arrow. How are you supposed to get a female CB holly to mate with an equally female CB Val '09?

I'm a bit paranoid about this and don't trust myself:

I still can pick up the new Christmas eggs from the biomes tomorrow (in 24 hours from now) ?

I'm a bit paranoid about this and don't trust myself:

I still can pick up the new Christmas eggs from the biomes tomorrow (in 24 hours from now) ?

Yes. TJ said three full days, ending at the very end of 27th:

Last (but not least) a new Holiday Dragon will be released at 00:00 on 12/25. It will drop for exactly three days, ending at 00:00 on 12/28.

Well, if you have a CB Val '09, I'd totally go with that. It would give the next two generations easy mates.

Thanks for all the input!

I do have a CB Val 09, so I'll go with that (next year). Olympe is right that it'll make things easy on whoever picks up the next gen(s).

Hello! I have a question about the holiday game. If I don't play it for a day or two, will I still be able to play all twelve parts in the end?

Hello! I have a question about the holiday game. If I don't play it for a day or two, will I still be able to play all twelve parts in the end?

If you miss a few days, you can still do those parts that you missed.

If you miss a few days, you can still do those parts that you missed.

Ah, that's a relief, thank you! :3

I turned off that dialog box that said dont show me this box again while naming a dragon and now I cant name ANY dragons anymore. it just doesnt take. The page just lays there going lalalalala. How do I turn the box back on?

Just checking to make sure the holiday dragons are still only one gender

Bred hollies and mistletoes can be either gender.

I see six, nope now five again, some serious lag, maybe a momentary glitch

I see six, nope now five again, some serious lag, maybe a momentary glitch

Yeah, for a while I saw six rows but it's gone now. Interesting tongue.gif

The individual post link isn't working, just kicks you to the top of the page - should I start a thread as it's a glitch ? (and also a PIA - I wanted to show someone a post, and...)

ETA Ah - seems to be fixed. Thanks, whoever biggrin.gif

Edited by fuzzbucket

I know there is SOMEWHERE a thread to find a person. (A user on the forum, I think.)

Could you pleae link me that thread?

So I tried breeding two holidays, completely forgot that you get a refusal instead of 'no interest', so I was wondering whether I'd be able to breed that pair next year on holiday season. rolleyes.gif

Thanks, that's good to know! I was worried I had to find different mates for them now. tongue.gif

Edited by Dark_Angel12345

So I tried breeding two holidays, completely forgot that you get a refusal instead of 'no interest', so I was wondering whether I'd be able to breed that pair next year on holiday season. rolleyes.gif

Yes - refusals are turned off during holidays.

Well I was catching/releasing eggs, and as I was abandoning one, I accidentally clicked the popup box and checked it. I have no clue what I did or how to fix it... Now, the popup doesnt pop up and I can't abandon anything... Never had this problem before s:

I run chrome, if that changes anything.

Well I was catching/releasing eggs, and as I was abandoning one, I accidentally clicked the popup box and checked it. I have no clue what I did or how to fix it... Now, the popup doesnt pop up and I can't abandon anything... Never had this problem before s:

I run chrome, if that changes anything.

It should clear up on its own again, but just in case, you can hasten that along by closing the tab you did it in (and if that doesn't work, all other Dragon Cave tabs; though in a test I just did that was sufficient).