Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

My computer stupidly double clicked so didn't get to select which egg I wanted from a christmas breeding and now shows me having 9 eggs on my scroll. If I abandon and only keep one will that ensure all don't auto abandon?

Yes, you must go to actions and choose one to keep or they will all auto-abandon.

Keep is the only action available under held eggs. You can get to it any time from actions before they auto. You don't have to select the egg from the breeding page.

Yes, you must go to actions and choose one to keep or they will all auto-abandon.

Keep is the only action available under held eggs. You can get to it any time from actions before they auto. You don't have to select the egg from the breeding page.

Thank you so much

It says I've bred my Solstice and I need to wait a day, but I haven't bred her, and her page shows no children. This is the case with my other Holiday dragons as well.

It says I've bred my Solstice and I need to wait a day, but I haven't bred her, and her page shows no children.  This is the case with my other Holiday dragons as well.

It's in the FAQ - all holiday dragons you breed or collect are set like that till the end of the holiday breeding period as they cannot be bred the year you get them.

You have a lot of questions - have you ever thought about getting a mentor - they will answer all your queries and help you on a one-to one basis. It's a brilliant project !

Edited by fuzzbucket

It's in the FAQ - all holiday dragons you breed or collect are set like that till the end of the holiday breeding period as they cannot be bred the year you get them.

Thanks for telling me.

Edited by GuardianOfBelief

One of this year's 2G Mistletoes just gendered male. I thought, they were female only?

http://dragcave.net/lineage/VDiZp (would post a screen, but I'm on mobile, sorry...)

As funny and most likely unique as it is, I wanted to create a Checker and therefore would have liked for it to gender correctly... :/

Anyone else getting a bad gateway message when using sort? I really wanted to tidy my scroll a lil and I can't. sad.gif

I feel like the answer is probably no (at least for the first 24-48hrs, but maybe even all 72), but will anything else, other than the new Christmas release, be dropping in the biomes over the next two days? I normally don't bother looking for anything else around Christmas in the caves. rolleyes.gif

Anyone else getting a bad gateway message when using sort?  I really wanted to tidy my scroll a lil and I can't.  sad.gif

I just used Alternate Legacy sort and did not get an error message. Are you using a differnet sort option?

Edited by miss1nformation

I feel like the answer is probably no (at least for the first 24-48hrs, but maybe even all 72), but will anything else, other than the new Christmas release, be dropping in the biomes over the next two days? I normally don't bother looking for anything else around Christmas in the caves. rolleyes.gif

Nope.

What's the deal with holly dragons?

I've seen people saying they're worth a lot and in one forum, it said that a holly would be a better trade for a CB prize than a CB metal/neglected.

But they're in the AP pretty often (Some with pretty nice lineages) this year, and it's not like you can get a CB one anymore...

So what gives?

There aren't a lot of cb hollies around, so getting a neat, short gen holly can be a bit of work. Before honorable mention prizes in the winter raffle (when there were HMs), hollies were near impossible to see in the AP at all.

Edited by SockPuppet Strangler

In today's Valkemarian Tales' adventure, I was speeding through the dialogue and accidentally chose the naughty choice of declining to deliver the letters for Hand. Is there a way to undo that and choose the nice version? I only ask because my tree is now droopy. sad.gif

Edited by Vrack

In today's Valkemarian Tales' adventure, I was speeding through the dialogue and accidentally chose the naughty choice of declining to deliver the letters for Hand. Is there a way to undo that and choose the nice version? I only ask because my tree is now droopy. sad.gif

If you've seen the day complete message, there's no way to restart or reset the day.

If you've seen the day complete message, there's no way to restart or reset the day.

Darn! mad.gif Oh well...

I must have missed it somewhere but is there somewhere information about the raffle this year? Or is this not going to be a raffle this year? The Christmas event said that there was no benefit to playing it daily except for a badge.

Do we have a general "help/advice with breeding" topic? If not: I caught this Holly on the AP, and am wondering what would be a good mate for it next year. Should I cycle back to the Val '09? Continue with another red/pink dragon? Looking for opinions smile.gif.

user posted image

Edited by Mistress of Whispers

PRETTY. Either another red/pink OR match up and make a V, kind of. Is that what you mean with cycle back ? OR - see if you can find a mirror and get yourself an arrow ?

I say do another red dragon not in the current lineup, like a balloon or a red nebula or a pink.

PRETTY. Either another red/pink OR match up and make a V, kind of. Is that what you mean with cycle back ? OR - see if you can find a mirror and get yourself an arrow ?

Thanks for the input, Fuzz!

With cycle back I meant that I'd add another Val 09. So the mates would be Val 09 > Royal Crim > Tea > Val 09. And then the breeder after me could use a Royal Crim again, for a 3-mate pattern.

I'd like to breed it in a way that people can continue the lineage after me, so no arrows (though I do like those generally).

Thanks for the input, Fuzz!

With cycle back I meant that I'd add another Val 09. So the mates would be Val 09 > Royal Crim > Tea > Val 09. And then the breeder after me could use a Royal Crim again, for a 3-mate pattern.

I'd like to breed it in a way that people can continue the lineage after me, so no arrows (though I do like those generally).

Finding people with CB Val 09s ain't easy....

I'd run with the wave, though. Gender female, and use a male tea/male crimson and then - oh wait, there is a HUGE problem with this idea, isn't there xd.png

Scrap that, then. But maybe a sort of decreasing wave: go back to a spiral after the crimson comes back and call it a corkscrew xd.png

Of course - you CAN try them all and see which you like best later !

Edited by fuzzbucket

Do we have a general "help/advice with breeding" topic? If not: I caught this Holly on the AP, and am wondering what would be a good mate for it next year. Should I cycle back to the Val '09? Continue with another red/pink dragon? Looking for opinions smile.gif.

user posted image

Um, just throwing my opinion in, maybe a rainbow lineage? Though it will be very hard xd.png