Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

2 hours ago, 0x08 said:

Are Pyrope Pyralspites particularly rare? I know there is one variant of Pyralspite that is more common than others...

I'm pretty sure the Pyrope is the easiest one to get. I see them more often in the cave.

2 hours ago, purplehaze said:

I'm pretty sure the Pyrope is the easiest one to get. I see them more often in the cave.

Oh 🥴 Well I adore the red on it so I'm keeping it, lol.

hi,

i wanted to put in 10 images in my signature, but it always say, i does not fit to the forum rules. ok, i'm worse in math, but when i count, i have 10 images, not more. (now, as you can see, i delete one, so it is accepted) does the rule mean, less than ten? 🤨

2 minutes ago, lamel said:

hi,

i wanted to put in 10 images in my signature, but it always say, i does not fit to the forum rules. ok, i'm worse in math, but when i count, i have 10 images, not more. (now, as you can see, i delete one, so it is accepted) does the rule mean, less than ten? 🤨

I just counted and you currently have 10 images

If you deleted one then before, you had 11 images which is why it's not accepted

(keep in mind that the "Besat Keeper" banner also counts as an image, I think that's what got you confused

thanks a lot Moriaty! ...the beastkeeper banner.. i don't see that anymore. i only see the little ones from the final outpost 😦 - i delete now all and try again after that.

hah! now it accepted it! i put curser in my sig, made strg+a, delete and put in again the 10 images from outpost. great! thanks!

Edited by lamel

Yes. It's a random action. Bite and egg stays on scroll, bite and repulse to AP, bite and kill. 

Not likely. There are a lot of other messages that don't match niche situations that he hasn't adjusted -- including the message you get when you pre-cog an under-3-day egg.

You can catch 2 new ones, but I think it's best to only release the second one after catching the third. Any change could happen. 

2 hours ago, roseclouds said:

If you already have two CB holiday dragons of the same breed (e.g. two Wintertides) and release one (or both) into the wild, are you then free to catch another dragon of that same breed from the holiday biome, or does the 2 per scroll limit remain regardless of what happens to the grown dragons?

you can have a total of 2 CB holidays on your scroll, regardless of stage. If you release one of your grown CB dragons you can then catch another CB. If you release both then you can catch two CB. Not particularly sure what happens if you kill or zombifie the original CB, but releasing certainly works as I have done it before to replace some of my CB holidays with ones with special codes

5 hours ago, Darth Krande said:

You can catch 2 new ones, but I think it's best to only release the second one after catching the third. Any change could happen. 

You can't catch a third until you release one.

Afaik, turning one into a zombie still counts against the limit as zombies still remember their previous breed. Kill counts until the tombstone dissapears.

37 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Afaik, turning one into a zombie still counts against the limit as zombies still remember their previous breed.

TJ changed that both for GoNs and holidays awhile back. I think someone has over 3 GoN zombies by now.

Anyone want to help me with my time-zone math? Waiting for a freeze slot to come back, I used it at Oct 27, 2021, 1:52 am EDT.  Because of the daylight savings stuff, though, what DC-time will it come back? Will it still come back at 1:52 am, or would it be 12:52 am? (Time-zone wise, I was 3 hours behind DC-time when I used the freeze, now I'm 2 hours behind, if that makes a difference.)    

while i'm thinking it would come back at 12:52 a.m., i personally would still use the 1:52 a.m. time, but maybe check if the slot is back at like 1 a.m.

but that's just me

Hi there, I'm sorry if this is a bit of a silly question, but is it possible for an egg to not recover from softshell within 24 hours? I picked up an egg and out of nowhere it received 14k views, I fogged it a couple of days ago but it still seems to be sick... I'm a little concerned that it might not end up getting better :(

16 minutes ago, KoishiPatissier said:

Hi there, I'm sorry if this is a bit of a silly question, but is it possible for an egg to not recover from softshell within 24 hours? I picked up an egg and out of nowhere it received 14k views, I fogged it a couple of days ago but it still seems to be sick... I'm a little concerned that it might not end up getting better :(

I'm not sure I've ever had an egg *stay* sick for more than 24 hours, but I've also never had an egg get anywhere near that amount of views. That's more than what most grown adults would have. It might be okay eventually, but you should probably keep it fogged and maybe only un-fog to let it hatch, then re-fog until it's time to grow. 

21 minutes ago, KoishiPatissier said:

14k is a crazy lot for an egg...but if the egg is not dead now then there's no reason it's going to get worse The older the creature is the more durable/the higher view count it can take without dying, so if it didn't die when you fogged it a couple of days ago then it should not have too much of a concern of dying now, provided you don't insert it back into a bunch of hatcheries and let it gain more view. HeatherMarie has a point there, just unfog, let it hatch, then fog it again until it's time for the hatchie to grow up. Good luck

Thank you very much for the help! I didn't know that un-fogging it could let it hatch :) It seems like it should be okay then if i keep the new hatched baby fogged until it can grow up, if it ends up still being sick until then. Thank you again!

Hey guys. Just a quick question please….

If I breed two violet variant Spinel Wyverns together, is it possible to get a green variant Spinel Wyvern?

33 minutes ago, Sinion Kabe said:

If I breed two violet variant Spinel Wyverns together, is it possible to get a green variant Spinel Wyvern?

Since Spinel Wyverns are Earth-element, there is a chance of obtaining a green like that. :)

37 minutes ago, Sinion Kabe said:

Hey guys. Just a quick question please….

Yes. There seems to be about a 1/6 chance, according to stats by a spinel collector.

4 hours ago, KoishiPatissier said:

It seems like it should be okay then if i keep the new hatched baby fogged until it can grow up, if it ends up still being sick until then

Yes, that would work. Things can't hatch or grow in fog because they need at least one view to move on to the next stage, so they need to be unfogged and given just a little boost.