Tiny Little Questions

To get a Purple Alstroemeria

• Breed Pink Alstroemeria Floret with purple Iris Floret

Gold Alstroemeria

• Breed pink Alstroemeria Floret with gold Iris Floret

Pink Alstroemeria

• Breed two Alstroemeria Florets
  •  

I just bred a pink Iris to a purple Alstro and got a pink Iris.... and none of the others was interested.)

Edited by Fuzzbucket

Is anyone else having problems with manual sort? For a while it's been really slow but now I'm getting two or three blank pages before it kicks in. Same getting back to scroll.

1 hour ago, Quinney said:

Is anyone else having problems with manual sort? For a while it's been really slow but now I'm getting two or three blank pages before it kicks in. Same getting back to scroll.

Just tried, and yup. I'm getting an error page "dragcave.net is currently unable to handle this request.", refreshed multiple times same thing.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Just tried, and yup. I'm getting an error page "dragcave.net is currently unable to handle this request.", refreshed multiple times same thing.

Thanks, glad it's not just me!

35 minutes ago, trystan said:

i just did a manual sort and it behaved itself.... weird.

22 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Mine's doing OK...

Are you doing the last option? This one:

image.jpeg.901d9ce734fcf1135668a836925c1a12.jpeg

The other two custom-sorts are working alright for me (though very slow to load), but I'm still getting an error page with this one.

1 hour ago, HeatherMarie said:

Are you doing the last option? This one:

image.jpeg.901d9ce734fcf1135668a836925c1a12.jpeg

yep.  i do a search for the dragon right before the one i'm moving.  find that number and copy & paste it.  go back up to the dragon i'm moving, paste in the number, hit enter.  wait a moment, and it's sorted in the correct number slot.  save.  a moment later the page refreshes.  i go back to my dragons page, and F5 that.... the moved dragon is right where he belongs now.

Edited by trystan

CRUMBS.... I actually use grid sort, select all the ones I want to move and then move them in a lump all to the first slot I need, drop that one, move the rest on down and so on till I'm done... I'm glad I don't try numbers....

I use all three, depending on circumstances. If I'm just messing with eggs or hatchies, I use table. If it's a new release, then I do move them to the place I want them to be via grid.  I use manual a lot because of the way I play. I could have a dragon for anywhere on my scroll and it's much easier for me  to put in a number to get a dragon where I want it.

I didn't see it anywhere when I looked, but is there an age restriction on players, either having a scroll or using the forums? My 8 (almost 9 year old) Step-daughter has seen me playing and would like to play. I told her I would ask.

16 minutes ago, IzzyCat91 said:

I didn't see it anywhere when I looked, but is there an age restriction on players, either having a scroll or using the forums? My 8 (almost 9 year old) Step-daughter has seen me playing and would like to play. I told her I would ask.

I think younger than 12/13 years old needs parent permission?

Should be fine for your kid since I'm assuming you'll give her permission to play

I got permission for my then 10 y/o grandson to play. (He was NOT allowed on forum, though I didn't ask about that as his mother nixxed it,)

Is there a way to see what dragons have rejected one another without going through each one of my dragons? ^^ I wanted to make a sheet, so I'd know. 

1 hour ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Is there a way to see what dragons have rejected one another without going through each one of my dragons? ^^ I wanted to make a sheet, so I'd know. 

When you click each dragon to breed, the rejected mates show up greyed at the bottom of the list.

Sadly, you'll have to check each dragon individually to add them to your list.

1 minute ago, Lagie said:

When you click each dragon to breed, the rejected mates show up greyed at the bottom of the list.

Sadly, you'll have to check each dragon individually to add them to your list.

*sigh* Gonna take awhile.

Thanks for the reply! ^^

I have that in my database.... Once it was done, I just add to it every time.

Do eggs/hatchlings that are low time (4 days and under) take more or less OV/UV to hatch/grow?

7 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Do eggs/hatchlings that are low time (4 days and under) take more or less OV/UV to hatch/grow?

They should take less.

12 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

They should take less.

That's what I was hoping for. Thank you!

A question about upside down Mints: is it a caveborn-exclusive variant, or can bred Mints born on April 1st also be upside down?

15 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

A question about upside down Mints: is it a caveborn-exclusive variant, or can bred Mints born on April 1st also be upside down?

Nope.  They can't be bred. Would be kind of fun if they could.

13 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Nope.  They can't be bred. Would be kind of fun if they could.

aw sadness. I'll never have one then :( bummer

You might get one next April Fool's. But not a bred one.

does fertility just not show up on the action log? My lineage is stuffed RN because two refused after purple bsa, but when i click into the menu, it doesn't say i used the BSA?