Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

Pitfires are guaranteed to become exalted when killed the first time, right? No chances of failure?

100% guarantee, yep.

4 minutes ago, Guillotine said:

100% guarantee, yep.

Awesome, great. Thank you.

I've decided to make some kind of organized wishlist for my modest breeding plans. How do you do such things? Google docs? Any other sites? =3

I have both an excel document and several Word ones (those are one for each lineage).

46 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

have both an excel document and several Word ones (those are one for each lineage).

Do you post them somewhere, or is it just for yourself?=)

Anyone else getting the tombstone-error right now? Can't load anything at all.

Just now, HeatherMarie said:

Anyone else getting the tombstone-error right now? Can't load anything at all.

Down here too.

No tombstone yet, but super lag. Took almost 2 minutes for the images to load on my scroll.

27 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Do you post them somewhere, or is it just for yourself?=)

Just for me. They are my lines, so who else would need to see ?

8 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

No tombstone yet, but super lag. Took almost 2 minutes for the images to load on my scroll.

yeah, back up now, but it took 20 minutes for the page to come back.

Hi everyone !

In order to have an "exalted" Pitfire, I'm reading that I have to kill him, is it true ? How does it works, will it just come back instantly for sure ?

Is it just me or has no-one else's purple DC scroll banners been updating for a while?

Also I changed my DC username relatively recently but my scroll banner never updated to show the new username. Is anyone else who changed their DC (not forum) username also experiencing this?

edit: nevermind I got it working by making a new banner on the records site and adding that to my signature

Edited by Chaos Rider

2 hours ago, calona said:

Hi everyone !

In order to have an "exalted" Pitfire, I'm reading that I have to kill him, is it true ? How does it works, will it just come back instantly for sure ?

Yes, its true. They are 100% guaranteed to revive as the exalted form the first time they are killed. If they dodge you'll have to wait till after midnight to try again and you must have a kill slot to try. It doesn't use up a kill slot since the dragon auto revives but you still have to have one. 

2 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Yes, its true. They are 100% guaranteed to revive as the exalted form the first time they are killed. If they dodge you'll have to wait till after midnight to try again and you must have a kill slot to try. It doesn't use up a kill slot since the dragon auto revives but you still have to have one. 

Thank you very much ! 😊

4 hours ago, DragonLady86 said:

Came here to ask about Exalted Pitfires and this explained it, so thanks! I didn't realize we need to wait to try again. I thought my Pitfire was kill-proof 😂

On 10/31/2021 at 8:14 PM, 0x08 said:

I gained 3 shards seemingly out of nowhere. I have no eggs that could hatch, no hatchlings that grew up, and I haven't repeatedly picked up and abandoned anything at all. Am I losing it? :huh:

It happened again and I think I might know the source this time! I submitted dragon descriptions for review lately and perhaps they're coming from that. Not totally sure though.

Edited by 0x08

Just now, AsymDoll13 said:

What is an exalted Pitfire? 

If a player kills a Pitfire Dragon, it will take on a different form. Its sprite changes and its description gets an additional section. Wiki article for more.

1 minute ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I have a question!

What is an exalted Pitfire? 

It is sort of an alternate form that you get by using the "kill" action on an adult Pitfire. The adult will not die, but will change form.

https://dragcave.net/view/WCrYr Regular female

https://dragcave.net/view/A0eqO Exalted female

https://dragcave.net/view/79cMC Regular male

https://dragcave.net/view/EOHIh Exalted male

Why do I have two Trick-or-Treat Badges? They have different icons, so I assumed they’re different, but they have the same description and both link me to my Trick-or-Treat page.

C6657554-68C2-4BC3-8688-FFB2D015DF1D.jpeg

5 minutes ago, RPG_123 said:

Why do I have two Trick-or-Treat Badges? They have different icons, so I assumed they’re different, but they have the same description and both link me to my Trick-or-Treat page.

C6657554-68C2-4BC3-8688-FFB2D015DF1D.jpeg

I asked about this recently, and it's a bug. 

1 minute ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I asked about this recently, and it's a bug. 

Okay, thanks! Do I need to do anything about it?

7 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

I don't think so. I think we just wait. 

Will do. Thanks!