Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

I'd disagree. I always save Aeons for good stuff from the AP that's below 3 days - stuff that I cannot influence. All they do is tell you what you have - and then you may just have to influence anyway. Pinks make sure you get what you want. 

Anyone else having some lag? My scroll is taking ages to do anything. Like I named a dragon, and it took YEARS.

Okay. That's an exaggeration, but still. I stand by that it's lagging. 

31 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Anyone else having some lag? My scroll is taking ages to do anything. Like I named a dragon, and it took YEARS.

Okay. That's an exaggeration, but still. I stand by that it's lagging. 

i was a little bit ago, probably about the same time as you.  one of my dragons grew up, and it took quite some time for it to finally load in.  it was laggy on my phone as well, even saying the page was taking too long to load.  but i ignored it and did a few other things, and the site loaded in .... finally.

Edited by trystan

25 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

It seems to be a little bit better now. I dunno. Websites, amirite?

exactly.

technology's great, isn't it? XD 

15 hours ago, 0x08 said:

Sweet, thank you. I've been avoiding caving so I have enough egg slots tomorrow. There are several spoopy guys I want to collect. :)

I do have one more question about the Halloween rush. Specifically how I should go about ensuring I get as many Halloween CB males as possible (for a lineage project). I have some male pinks and aeons, but I wonder if I should just spam pinks indiscriminately or if I should use my aeons too...

If you want to focus mostly on CB Males use your Aeons, if they say the egg will be Female then, and only then, use a Pink.

Edit: If you run out of Aeons first and still have some Pinks, then obviously use the remaining Pinks.

Edited by Kegluneq

Hey guys, is this normal?=DI was so worried i won't be getting any eggs and here we go. I hope the other two will get good homes^^*

Screenshot.png

49 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

Hey guys, is this normal?=DI was so worried i won't be getting any eggs and here we go. I hope the other two will get good homes^^*

Screenshot.png

Holidays give you guaranteed breeding and no refusals (but the next time you breed outside that holiday, you'll have to use Fertility to prevent a refusal, unless they have bred before.) It only works for the current holiday -- you can't breed Valentine eggs during Halloween and expect to get Valentine eggs, for instance.

Don't forget to actively select one of your three choices above, @DarkellaLord. If you don't, all three of them will auto abandon in an hour.

I hate killing dragons so it took one year until I finally decided to exalt half of my 2020 pitfires (it was about time!) Okay, first three were okay but the last one neither died nor exalted. I can't remember the message I got because I went to check its view page and didn't want to return in case it would cause the dragon to actually die. Um... what happened and is it safe to kill it again to get the reborn variant? I have a memory that some players lost their pitfires in the beginning because of something similar...

Oh and in my action log it doesn't show the kill action for this particular dragon, just for the first three pitfires that I exalted without difficulties.

Edited by Varislapsi

13 minutes ago, Varislapsi said:

I hate killing dragons so it took one year until I finally decided to exalt half of my 2020 pitfires (it was about time!) Okay, first three were okay but the last one neither died nor exalted. I can't remember the message I got because I went to check its view page and didn't want to return in case it would cause the dragon to actually die. Um... what happened and is it safe to kill it again to get the reborn variant? I have a memory that some players lost their pitfires in the beginning because of something similar...

Oh and in my action log it doesn't show the kill action for this particular dragon, just for the first three pitfires that I exalted without difficulties.

Pitfires are 100% guaranteed to turn exalted the first time you kill them. Sounds like it lagged and the action didn't go through. 

15 minutes ago, DragonLady86 said:

Pitfires are 100% guaranteed to turn exalted the first time you kill them. Sounds like it lagged and the action didn't go through. 

Oops, my error – I tried again and it dodged. So that's why nothing happened, seems that I didn't read the message at all the first time but just hurried to its view page. 😹 Sorryy! I have to try some other day.

Does trick or treating do anything? The sprites are lovely but I'm on mobile and sometimes they get in the way when I'm trying to grab Halloween eggs ;w;

55 minutes ago, FLETCHBEEB said:

Does trick or treating do anything? The sprites are lovely but I'm on mobile and sometimes they get in the way when I'm trying to grab Halloween eggs ;w;

Fills your basket, just for fun. They will follow you around till you click on them.

Is anyone else having an awful time with grid custom sort? It's the only way I sort my scroll but I can't get it to work right. Chrome freezes up anytime I grab anything to move it. I've restarted my computer, what else? It's only recently...

1 hour ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

Is anyone else having an awful time with grid custom sort? It's the only way I sort my scroll but I can't get it to work right. Chrome freezes up anytime I grab anything to move it. I've restarted my computer, what else? It's only recently...

So far I haven't had any problem with grid custom sort and I use Chrome as well. Last time I sorted my dragons was about a week ago or so.

---------------------------------------

I finished collecting this year's treats and I believe I have all treats from previous years but I'd just like to know if the 2010's treats don't have a badge?

1 hour ago, Nightwalkerkey said:

I've been using mine all week. Other than occassionally dropping things when I scroll too fast it's been fine.  Moved multiple tombstones a few minutes ago with no problems. Using chrome

Edited by Tawanda001

8 hours ago, FLETCHBEEB said:

What Lagie said. Plus you will be able to view them under your Halloween badge always.  In addition, TJ is now allowing us to collect sprites from previous years, so you can collect all the Halloween sprites that were ever created on DC and they will appear under their year’s respective banner. 

Edited by missy_

1 hour ago, Kegluneq said:

So far I haven't had any problem with grid custom sort and I use Chrome as well. Last time I sorted my dragons was about a week ago or so.

---------------------------------------

I finished collecting this year's treats and I believe I have all treats from previous years but I'd just like to know if the 2010's treats don't have a badge?

badge or banner? my first badge is 2011 and first banner is 2012

Edited by Tawanda001

2 minutes ago, Tawanda001 said:

My first banner is 2012, the treats collected before that have no banner for me

Same on my scroll pumpkin bucket, thanks ^^

Edited by Kegluneq

Why do I have two Trick Or Treat badges? They're the same badge, just repeating? 

29 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Why do I have two Trick Or Treat badges? They're the same badge, just repeating? 

It's a glitch. You are not the only one. It has happened before and TJ will fix it eventually.

3 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

It's a glitch. You are not the only one. It has happened before and TJ will fix it eventually.

Out of curiosity, how would you know/would you know which one you end up keeping? Is it random?

(I still haven't figured out why I got the round eyed basket ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Not a huge deal but now I'm curious

10 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

Oh cool. Just was a bit curious since this is my first holiday on the site. ^^ Thanks very much!