Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

If there are any treats that you didn't pick up from previous years they'll start appearing next

22 minutes ago, purplehaze said:

There are apparently 49 of them, not the 50 that TJ originally announced, as one was removed.

do we know which one and why? *is nosy*

6 minutes ago, trystan said:

do we know which one and why? *is nosy*

Apparently it was shared publicly before being submitted.  Comparing my current ToT with the screenshot I took earlier, it's the one in this post.

41 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

Apparently it was shared publicly before being submitted.  Comparing my current ToT with the screenshot I took earlier, it's the one in this post.

oopsie

yeah,  I thought they couldn't be revealed until the end of the event. 

I mean,  I get the excitement,  but....

4 minutes ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Okay. I'm so lost. I feel like I have everything? Like I counted and I have over 50? Maybe? If I can count. 

https://dragcave.net/trickortreat/AsymDoll13

You are now moving onto previous years, so yeah you have over 50. You don't have everything though cus you have 10 years' worth of treats to go through.

Edited by Shadowdrake

Oh! That makes sense! I didn't even know it did that! Wow! 

So the banners are between years? 

The female symbols on my dead hatchlings are on the same line as the text but the male symbols are one line below:

guUbwBh.png

1 hour ago, Chaos Rider said:

The female symbols on my dead hatchlings are on the same line as the text but the male symbols are one line below:

guUbwBh.png

The male symbol is wider than the female one (in pixels), so the whole 'word' (it and the brackets) doesn't fit and gets shunted to the line below.

In the Halloween game is there a way to move the brought decorations? The fence specifically.  I'm on a tablet and getting them in the right place is tricky and I now have several I need to move.

Thank you @Shadowdrake

Edited by Wiz

Uhh, AP is losing Halloween eggs, been watching it creep into a second row and now into a third... 

_20211027_083623.JPG

I believe that's intended, eggs with less than four days left might take priority over Halloween eggs.

Speaking of which, are Halloween eggs particularly heavy duty / view-hungry? I'm struggling to even get a crack on mine...

1 hour ago, Wiz said:

In the Halloween game is there a way to move the brought decorations? The fence specifically. 

Unfortunately not. You'll get a pickaxe that can tear them down at lv 10, but you still waste the coins.

25 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

Speaking of which, are Halloween eggs particularly heavy duty / view-hungry?

No, but if you're getting from the AP it might be a combo of high time and overfilled hatcheries?

20 minutes ago, Shadowdrake said:

No, but if you're getting from the AP it might be a combo of high time and overfilled hatcheries?

Nope, these are all 4d-ish caveborns! I've put them in multiple hatcheries now.

Edited by 0x08

Having reached level 50 in the 'Haunted Harvest' game I wanted to get started decorating my farm. I wanted to put a fence all around it but it is apparently not possible to put fences horizontally and vertically edge to edge. It is also not possible to put fences on the outer edge on the far sides while it is possible to do it on the near sides. And while it is possible to put fences behind a plant, it is not possible to put one above.

1979321086_Farmimpossibilities.png.b29d614b64054ce18d085543516c657e.png

Does that bother anyone else? Is this a bug? I seem to remember it being a problem with the forts(?) in 'Snow Wars'(?) as well?

25 minutes ago, MiaLily said:

Does that bother anyone else? Is this a bug?

It definitely bothers me, but I don't believe it's a bug. The game might consider the fences 1 tile wide and that's why you can't place two fences in the corner or flush with another object. :unsure:

11 minutes ago, 0x08 said:

It definitely bothers me, but I don't believe it's a bug. The game might consider the fences 1 tile wide and that's why you can't place two fences in the corner or flush with another object. :unsure:

I think that is what is happening but then what is the point of a fence if it can't be closed?

1 hour ago, 0x08 said:

Nope, these are all 4d-ish caveborns! I've put them in multiple hatcheries now.

In my experience, if you wait till your eggs reach something between 3 days 20 hours and 4 days left to put them in hatcheries, they get the maximum ammount of views possible. Pretty much any egg is a 'heavy duty' egg between that timeframe.

That's what I've been doing to all my eggs for years, but I don't do it to Holiday eggs. I like my dragons having lots of views and lots of clicks.

On 10/25/2021 at 8:59 PM, Kegluneq said:

I finished collecting this year's treats and I believe I have all treats from previous years but I'd just like to know if the 2010's treats don't have a badge?

The trick or treat bucket was originally the "badge" for 2010, before the next round of trick or treating came about in 2012. ToT was skipped in 2011. 

Whoops. I didn't realize the post was that old when I responded. Sorry if I repeated info.

Edited by pegasi1978
responding to old post without realizing

One of my hatchlings got sick and I don't know how long it had been sick before I fogged it. Am I doomed? Would I be able to attempt a revive if it died from sickness?

Edited by 0x08

@0x08 No, you're fine. Hatchlings are a lot hardier than eggs and usually need prolonged, purposeful viewbombing to even have a chance of dying, and usually they still survive. Just fog it and it'll be fine. And yes, you can try to revive it.

That's a relief... thanks. I foolishly forgot I put my (former) eggs in a hatchery I don't usually use. :( Everyone is fogged now.

I don't know if I'm posting in the right place, if not, I'm so sorry.

I use adblock but I allow ads on Dragoncave. I double checked and the little checkmark is green instead of the stop sign with the hand. I'm getting 'fussed at' in the ads suggesting I pay to have them removed instead of blocking them. Only I'm not? LOL. It wasn't doing this a few hours ago. I'm not sure what's happening. This is one of the few sites I allow ads on because there aren't any harmful ones and I want to support the site as I can. 

Edit: And now it stopped. Nevermind. LOL. No idea why it was doing that because it shouldn't have been.

Edited by moxiegraphix
update and nobody responded yet