Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

So it's a dragon with no elemental affinity. Hmmm. 

Posted (edited)

I bet there are others.

Yes - Bauta ("Unknown" in the wiki)

Common pygmy

Crimson Flare pygmy

Duotone

Dusk pygmy

Furor pygmy

Gilded Bloodscale

Glaucus Drake

Greater Spotted Drakes

Hooktalon

Howler Drake

Magelight pygmy

Misfit pygmy

Mistlet pygmy

Moonglow Drake

Nilia Pygmy

Pumpkin

Seawyrm pygmy

Sunbeam Drake

I was about to assume that drakes, two-headed and pygmies were all no elemental affinity - but some of them do have affinities so not that simple....

Edited by Fuzzbucket

20 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Not the only one. I am also aware of Royal Eminence. I bet there are others.

Royal Eminence have neutral element affinities. But Sinii Krai don't have any affinities. (don't know if there's a difference)

You can filter them on the encyclopedia page:

#noelement

#neutral

Yes - I rechecked and took them out., Even so....

Can an egg be influenced more than once? And does each influence take off a day?

Posted (edited)

45 minutes ago, Gosling said:

Can an egg be influenced more than once? And does each influence take off a day?

I think you mean "Incubated" and the answer is yes and no.  An egg can only ever have one day taken off at a time, no matter what.  However, you can technically use Incubate more than once.  If an egg is abandoned or Teleported the Incubate will wear off and it will regain the day that was removed, and provided that it has enough time left can be Incubated again.  This can be done an indefinite number of times until the egg no longer has enough natural time left to Incubate.

(This also holds true for Influence, though--abandoning or Teleporting will remove Influence and allow it to be Influenced again.  This does NOT work for Ward, which cannot he used again even if abandoned or Teleported.)

Edited by KageSora

53 minutes ago, KageSora said:

I think you mean "Incubated" and the answer is yes and no.  An egg can only ever have one day taken off at a time, no matter what.  However, you can technically use Incubate more than once.  If an egg is abandoned or Teleported the Incubate will wear off and it will regain the day that was removed, and provided that it has enough time left can be Incubated again.  This can be done an indefinite number of times until the egg no longer has enough natural time left to Incubate.

(This also holds true for Influence, though--abandoning or Teleporting will remove Influence and allow it to be Influenced again.  This does NOT work for Ward, which cannot he used again even if abandoned or Teleported.)

Yes, I did mean Incubated!

So a 5 day egg could be Incubated to 4 days, teleported and go back up to 5 days, Incubated again to 4 days, teleported....etc?

1 hour ago, Gosling said:

So a 5 day egg could be Incubated to 4 days, teleported and go back up to 5 days, Incubated again to 4 days, teleported....etc?

Correct.

What happens if you try to trade a hatchie for an egg when you're egg-locked?

2 minutes ago, dinsfire24 said:

What happens if you try to trade a hatchie for an egg when you're egg-locked?

The trade can't be accepted until you become unlocked.

Is anyone else experiencing the biomes saying there’s 900-800 people viewing each one, or is it just me? I’ve never seen numbers that high even for a new release.

EDIT The number of viewers are still fairly high, but no longer in the hundreds. I took a screenshot of one biome before the numbers dropped. I suppose the site must have corrected itself.

0C72F199-CBF3-40C1-91FB-4C53B5608EDE.thumb.jpeg.f550d9b68c1f27a52289154b34b24688.jpeg

Edited by Rhikasa

16 hours ago, Rhikasa said:

Is anyone else experiencing the biomes saying there’s 900-800 people viewing each one, or is it just me? I’ve never seen numbers that high even for a new release.

EDIT The number of viewers are still fairly high, but no longer in the hundreds. I took a screenshot of one biome before the numbers dropped. I suppose the site must have corrected itself.

0C72F199-CBF3-40C1-91FB-4C53B5608EDE.thumb.jpeg.f550d9b68c1f27a52289154b34b24688.jpeg

I saw that! I'm new to the site but even I thought it was strange, like bot activity.  At most i saw like 1090 people in each cave biome, and it was pretty evenly spread too... Can people view the caves without an account?

15 hours ago, MageMan said:

I saw that! I'm new to the site but even I thought it was strange, like bot activity.  At most i saw like 1090 people in each cave biome, and it was pretty evenly spread too... Can people view the caves without an account?

I believe you can, but have to log-in or create an account to get anything. 

Perhaps it was TJ doing some sort of a load test in preparation for the DC birthday event next week.

Who do I pm about my disabled account? 😭 I've contacted 2 people but i don't think they've come online. Help!