Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

1 hour ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Did we not once have the ability to view scrolls by their number ? I just tried to view my own that way (I know the number) and I got that I can't find that scroll... If I put in a random number I get the same, so it's not a nothing doing thing....

We did, once upon a time. It may have been changed after the snow angels.

This may be silly but where on earth is the action log? I've returned to dragcave after a year of inactivity, I swear I remember it being under 'account' but it's no longer there..?

5 minutes ago, iiKrina said:

This may be silly but where on earth is the action log? I've returned to dragcave after a year of inactivity, I swear I remember it being under 'account' but it's no longer there..?

It has been moved! It's on your dragons page now, top left. If you're on mobile, try the cog at the top right.

Edited by 0x08

5 hours ago, Lagie said:

We did, once upon a time. It may have been changed after the snow angels.

I wasn't here for them, so that's not it.

2 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

I wasn't here for them, so that's not it.

No idea then. :unsure:

39 minutes ago, DarkellaLord said:

What is the most foolproof way to turn regular sapphire egg into a yellow one?=)

Strategies vary, but what I've seen people say generally is to wait for a handful of hours, maybe until like 6d15h, and then put the egg in one hatchery. Wait a little longer before putting it in a second hatchery, and once it gets below 6 days maybe add another hatchery depending on what kind of stats it's been getting. It helps a lot to have one or two hatcheries open in your browser refreshing, so no matter what traffic the hatcheries might be getting right then at least you yourself are giving your own egg some views every so often through the hatchery (I personally use Allure for this, since it generally has a lower amount of non-ER eggs so I can set it to show a large amount at once). I also find it helpful to use this auto-refresher made specifically for DC, I only use it for maybe 5 minutes at a time so the egg doesn't get a ton of views really fast but just 5 minutes a few times can help significantly. 

Remember that blue Sapphire *hatchlings* can also turn yellow with enough stats, so it's not a huge deal to make it turn as an egg unless that's a personal goal. In my experience turning them yellow as eggs can sometimes cause sickness, since the stats are higher than they generally might be, but I've never had an egg actually die from it.

edit: And in case this isn't known, Sapphires generally turn yellow a tad after 4k views, somewhere between 4,020 and 4,070 in my experience.

Edited by HeatherMarie

1 minute ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

Ok, which one of you stole the PM link? 'Fess up now!

?

You mean the one at the bottom of each post, or the one at the top of the page?

I can still see both.

Just now, purplehaze said:

?

You mean the one at the bottom of each post, or the one at the top of the page?

I can still see both.

*GASP* It was you! It was you all along!

The top one. It finally reappeared, but for a few refreshes, it waan't there.

42 minutes ago, Long_Before_Sunrise said:

*GASP* It was you! It was you all along!

Well, of course! XD Who else?

i already posted this in CPA but:

"anyone know why pictures get blurry when exporting them

into drag-cave? I made a sprite but it gets blurry. "

16 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

i already posted this in CPA but:

"anyone know why pictures get blurry when exporting them

into drag-cave? I made a sprite but it gets blurry. "

I‘m not sure if that is the reason with Dragoncave, but sometimes Image viewing programs use bilinear image interpolations, which leads to blurring. Since pixelart consists of small and rather few pixels, the program calculates extra pixels in between the existing ones thus making it appear blurry. 

1 hour ago, Moonshineforest said:

I‘m not sure if that is the reason with Dragoncave, but sometimes Image viewing programs use bilinear image interpolations, which leads to blurring. Since pixelart consists of small and rather few pixels, the program calculates extra pixels in between the existing ones thus making it appear blurry. 

ok, so should i make the size bigger in my dragon request? 

Where can I find my PM link to share on the forums?

Edit: I may be stupid

Edited by soullessheartofsteel

31 minutes ago, soullessheartofsteel said:

Where can I find my PM link to share on the forums?

Edit: I may be stupid

To be fair, I couldn't find mine either. lol

49 minutes ago, trystan said:

at the bottom of everyone's posts, there's a link that says Message.  i believe that's what you're looking for, @soullessheartofsteel & @AsymDoll13?

i also have a website link at the bottom of mine.

Oh thanks, but I had someone help me out. ^^ You're the best though~ 

1 minute ago, AsymDoll13 said:

Oh thanks, but I had someone help me out. ^^ You're the best though~ 

aww, thanks! :blush:

7 hours ago, SomeRandomCorviknight said:

ok, so should i make the size bigger in my dragon request? 

I‘m not sure about it, but I would say no. I‘ve got a DR as well and just went with the small sizes. If you view the graphics individually (in mobile by clicking them), they are still pixeled. It is just displayed a bit blurry.
If you need people to see details, you can always add bigger versions of the sprites to the end of the dragon request, as additional information. 

Anyone else getting a lot of tombstone errors on DC? I had trouble with the trading hub and now just getting to the cave. Must have had at least a dozen errors in the last 15 minutes or so.

Just now, purplehaze said:

Anyone else getting a lot of tombstone errors on DC? I had trouble with the trading hub and now just getting to the cave. Must have had at least a dozen errors in the last 15 minutes or so.

Yup. Same here. I was trying to work on naming some of my dragons but guess I'll be doing that later.

I am! It's tombstones all the way down. Not anymore. :)

Edited by 0x08