Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

Would someone with a full collection of the all the previous years treats be so kind as to link it so I can see how many I need? ^.^

17 hours ago, Fuzzbucket said:

Half the time you can't avoid them even if you CAN see them....

I've found that it works well to sit and watch them patrol, then walk past while they are facing the other way.

The little cones of light that stick out of their faces seem to be accurate indicators of how far they can see - so they can't see all the way down the hallway, for example.

I don't know how much you found the dark maze puzzles difficult because they are difficult versus how much you found them difficult because you didn't notice these things.

I know that I had a really hard time understanding the rules behind the rune puzzle until after I went and looked up the guide on the wiki.

Not really related to the holiday game, but I've been hanging out in the forest so I don't have to scroll for gathering treats, and I'm wondering. If you're egg locked, can you still pick up a leetle tree? I got lucky earlier today and a gold dropped while everyone was distracted by the hour drop of holidays, and I'd like to know if I need to be fast with abandoning an egg for a leetle tree or if I can just go get it even with eight eggs that aren't hatching anytime soon. 😮 ?

25 minutes ago, pudley333 said:

Not really related to the holiday game, but I've been hanging out in the forest so I don't have to scroll for gathering treats, and I'm wondering. If you're egg locked, can you still pick up a leetle tree? I got lucky earlier today and a gold dropped while everyone was distracted by the hour drop of holidays, and I'd like to know if I need to be fast with abandoning an egg for a leetle tree or if I can just go get it even with eight eggs that aren't hatching anytime soon. 😮 ?

No you have to have a space for the split second before it is frozen 

I was looking through my festival of eggs looking one certain one, there was one I remember and it was a smaug egg where where his eye opened. I think this was around the 2013 when the desolation of smaug came out.

I can't find this one, I have looked through the Wiki for this several times and I can't just can't find it.

18 minutes ago, Nightwatcher said:

I was looking through my festival of eggs looking one certain one, there was one I remember and it was a smaug egg where where his eye opened. I think this was around the 2013 when the desolation of smaug came out.

I can't find this one, I have looked through the Wiki for this several times and I can't just can't find it.

This one? Festival_of_Eggs_2013_18.gif

Or this one from 2014? Festival_of_Eggs_2014_17.gif (See, the Smaug movie was released in December 2013, so I figured any reference to him was probably not during Easter 2013)

Edited by Ruby Eyes

Are CB Vampires back in the cave for Halloween? or are they still bite-only for people without a CB

Bite only.  Sorry.

I can bite one for you after all this Halloween chaos is over, if you want, or I'm sure a number of others would be happy to help, too.  Just send someone a reminder/request PM!

4 minutes ago, Pilauli said:

Bite only.  Sorry.

I can bite one for you after all this Halloween chaos is over, if you want, or I'm sure a number of others would be happy to help, too.  Just send someone a reminder/request PM!

Ah gotcha.  It's all good, I have a few non-CB vamps haha.  I've been on DC forever but I haven't gotten the chance to play much recently, I just wasn't sure if they got re-released like the rest of the Halloween dragons (-:
Thank you for the kind offer though!! ❤️

Can someone please remind me if, before attempting to create a zombie, do I need to remove that dragon’s name? And then rename it in the case of a successful zombie attempt?

3 minutes ago, missy_ said:

Can someone please remind me if, before attempting to create a zombie, do I need to remove that dragon’s name? And then rename it in the case of a successful zombie attempt?

Yes. Because if it stays dead, you can never remove the name.

10 minutes ago, Lagie said:

Yes. Because if it stays dead, you can never remove the name.

Thank you! ^_^ I can never remember that one.

5 hours ago, missy_ said:

Thank you! ^_^ I can never remember that one.

Actually, you halfway did remember it, as shown by the fact that you remembered to ask.  :D

Yes - it varies according to the time of day.

I've been offline for several months,so I'm not certain where to find this info

Is there a limit on the number of groups we can make?

The setup has changed slightly don't know where f I'm missing a step or if I'm at a limit that has been announced while I was gone?

Anyone?

5 minutes ago, SpeckSilver said:

I've been offline for several months,so I'm not certain where to find this info

Is there a limit on the number of groups we can make?

The setup has changed slightly don't know where f I'm missing a step or if I'm at a limit that has been announced while I was gone?

Anyone?

Not that we know of, but people with a large number of groups have sometimes had issues with them loading.

Thank you ill keep trying, was trying to make a new group haven't had any problems loading the ones I already have!

Wonder what is considered a "large number" of groups

7 minutes ago, SpeckSilver said:

Wonder what is considered a "large number" of groups

I have a whopping (for me...) 56, but I know people with easily double that.

Another quick question

For some reason my browser settings are over riding site settings so the background images aren't showing

so, all the site backgrounds are hidden

my browser's background is black, so it makes it hard to see the site sprites

Can't help you with that, alas.

But, speaking of groups, did the Groups index page literally just change to now tell you if the group is public/private/highlighted and how many dragons it has? Or did I really never notice that before?

Edited by Lagie
Typo