Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

59 minutes ago, Kegluneq said:

Btw, is the Halloween event starting tonight?

Yep, at 12:00 AM, cave time. I'm excited!

6 hours ago, DarkellaLord said:

Is it true that zombie chance is higher on the 31 of October?

Apparently so.  The wiki has a paragraph on that here: https://dragcave.fandom.com/wiki/Undead_Dragon

If you can't try on Halloween, the next best time is the week of Halloween breeding, then the 31st of any month, then night-time, then any other time.  According to the wiki, these chances do not stack, so you ought to have the same chance of success at noon on Halloween as you would if you got up before sunrise.

When I press "Continue Playing" on Valkemarian Tales, it just comes up as a black screen. I've tried refreshing the page & closing the window.

Edit: It now shows a loading bar & plays music.

Edited by CrystalDragon14

i was wondering around on valkemarian tales and now i can't get out of a little corner i wedged into but there's no reset button anywhere yoikes

2 minutes ago, PeterSkeeter said:

i was wondering around on valkemarian tales and now i can't get out of a little corner i wedged into but there's no reset button anywhere yoikes

Where? Screencap?

I'm also experiencing issues- whenever I walk into a wall in Valkemarian tales, I am unable to move. :(  

21 minutes ago, PeterSkeeter said:

image.png.6326184d09bee6ba306082f666aec662.png

@Kaini sprinted in but i can't sprint out- it's the area to the right of the starting area and then at the bottom of That area lmao

I've also gotten myself stuck here
Is there a way to restart progress in the game? I've already tried clearing my cache and browsing history

9 minutes ago, Abbiebugs said:

I've also gotten myself stuck here
Is there a way to restart progress in the game? I've already tried clearing my cache and browsing history

It's being looked into, hold tight!

I just spotted someone displaying a "CB" Halloween dragon on the trading hub, which is actually not CB.  Is that reportable?  (They're pretty clear about what they want, so reporting them for unclear wants is not technically accurate, but it feels like they're doing something wrong here...)

I'm not sure about that. The trade report prompt doesn't say anything about people lying.

I feel that reporting would be a good AND bad idea for this situation. Of course, you can consider the trade as a scam as the person who put the dragon on trade had lied about what they would give.

People can say, however, that if you get scammed then it's your fault. The idea is that you should be careful about these kinds of things. You're responsible for not checking the lineage of the dragon before offering.

But then again, the trade's a scam. So yes, report it if you wish. I doubt you would get in trouble if it wasn't a valid reason to report, anyways.

I wouldn't report it, as some people legitimately don't know what different terms actually mean. There is no way to prove that the person *knows* what they are claiming is wrong. 

I've played the Halloween event for a bit but the badge hasn't shown up on my scroll. Is this a glitch or do I need to do something more for it?

4 minutes ago, Mika said:

I've played the Halloween event for a bit but the badge hasn't shown up on my scroll. Is this a glitch or do I need to do something more for it?

I believe the badge is awarded upon completion of the game.

I can't play the game. I'm using a Pixelbook, which wasn't an issue the past 2 years. My Chrome OS is fully updated. AdBlock is disabled.  It let me name my char, and I can get the game to start (No music though) but it just constantly flickers the entire time. I can play sort of, I just can't see things well due to the non-stop flickering. I made it to the jail screen, escaped the cell, but I can't get out of that area. There might be other things that need exploring in the room but I don't think the room is loading fully for me. I've also cleared my cache. Help/suggestions?  Thanks!

I did a screen grab. It doesn't show the constant black lines that flicker through though.

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 11.14.32 AM.png

3 hours ago, Jocosa said:

I can't play the game. I'm using a Pixelbook, which wasn't an issue the past 2 years. My Chrome OS is fully updated. AdBlock is disabled.  It let me name my char, and I can get the game to start (No music though) but it just constantly flickers the entire time. I can play sort of, I just can't see things well due to the non-stop flickering. I made it to the jail screen, escaped the cell, but I can't get out of that area. There might be other things that need exploring in the room but I don't think the room is loading fully for me. I've also cleared my cache. Help/suggestions?  Thanks!

I did a screen grab. It doesn't show the constant black lines that flicker through though.

Screenshot 2020-10-25 at 11.14.32 AM.png

You are right next to what you need to get out of that area by

Spoiler

interacting with the drain and going down into the sewer.

But that does look awful....

24 minutes ago, Fuzzbucket said:

You are right next to what you need to get out of that area by

Hide contents

But that does look awful....

Thanks!  I got out, and made it to what looks like a maze with unfriendly things running around.  Where I am now 100% stuck because the flickering makes it impossible to see the dragons to avoid them. I've tried a few times and they get me everytime because I can't see them until they bump me.

Half the time you can't avoid them even if you CAN see them.... That is the puzzle I found toughest of them all.... Spoiler - and you have to do it TWICE ! it shows up again later.

I actually had a lot of times where i'd be right next to them and they couldn't see me. Squeeze up against the walls. Also running seems to confuse them.

17 hours ago, Mewtie said:

I believe the badge is awarded upon completion of the game.

not  a very user friendly game ... for me anyway, as she just walks and walks and ... 

we should get a badge for even trying this thing, my least favourite game style 

unfortunately ... that is the case    Completing the story awards a user the event badge.

pity as I love my badges

2 hours ago, DarkellaLord said:

Please, tell me how to hide contents on the forum=) I dunno how ^^*

Select what you want hidden and click the eye button

image.png.edefe2c1f3a8949d8d1af391add9174f.png