Obscure_Trash

Tiny Little Questions

28 minutes ago, Paintra said:

@rinoa26 How weird; looks like DC decided to give you both trade notifications...?

Just another addition to all the little bugs that happened recently? I don't know. Never seen something similiar.

Is the raffle requirement "raise" or "hatch"? I have one adult grown since October 31, but the raffle page says I'm at 2/3.  (Not that I'm complaining!)

1 hour ago, Dirtytabs said:

Is the raffle requirement "raise" or "hatch"? I have one adult grown since October 31, but the raffle page says I'm at 2/3.  (Not that I'm complaining!)

Raise to adulthood. Not sure if Oct 31st counts towards it.

22 hours ago, Axl-fox said:

Not sure if this is a glitch but

I found this weird egg on a click site, when I clicked it says the egg doesnt actually exist, yet it has stuff like remaining days, unique views and clicks, what is this? image.png.25b2133503e36b046c72661e747ae54b.png

15 hours ago, Nandeenah said:

@Axl-fox There's another one :D  <3

These eggs make me want to have the option of freezing them. xD

I wonder how many more are out there..

6 hours ago, Solaries said:

I wonder how many more are out there..

Just these two, apparently. Both of them had been hidden in TJ's announcement threads so people got to know that they exist.

I keep getting tombstones when I try to abandon things.

Anyone else getting "an error has occurred" messages when they try to create a Trade? My housemate and I have been swapping eggs -- I'm big on lineages and he's not, so eggs that gender "wrong" go to him and eggs that gender "right" go to me -- and we've both been getting those messages suddenly. Trying to figure out if it's a site glitch or if trading back and forth with each other so much has triggered something? 

Dunno if this is my fault but I had a trade disappear. It's the one in my signature (edit: oh it's not there either now...) -it's not showing up in my Active Transfers. Is there any explanation for this?

Nevermind, my Magi's teleport maxxed out and it canceled the trade

Edited by MeHasToe

40 minutes ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

If I attempt to Kill a dragon, and it dodges, can I try it again on the same dragon, or will it not ever work?

You can try again, but I believe it will keep dodging for 24 hours. So the dodge kinda 'resets' after 24h and you can try again. (At one point TJ mentioned decreasing the dodge reset time, but I don't think that ever actually happened?)

50 minutes ago, Uther_Pendragon said:

If I attempt to Kill a dragon, and it dodges, can I try it again on the same dragon, or will it not ever work?

9 minutes ago, HeatherMarie said:

You can try again, but I believe it will keep dodging for 24 hours. So the dodge kinda 'resets' after 24h and you can try again. (At one point TJ mentioned decreasing the dodge reset time, but I don't think that ever actually happened?)

I think it resets at midnight, actually, although I'm not positive.  You could certainly wait 24 hours and be sure it has reset, though.

If you try to kill it too soon after a failure, then it will keep dodging.  After you've waited long enough, then you can try again, and you will have a chance to succeed and a chance to fail.  If you fail, you wait for a while longer and try again.  And so on.

If you need to kill a dragon at a particular time (for example, if you are doing the precisely-timed killings so that you can try to revive two sets of killed dragons on Halloween), then it's advisable to have a lot of interchangeable zombie fodder, so that if some of your targets dodge, you can just kill more, so you don't waste your actual kill slots on waiting.  And then just try again with the dodgers next year.

On 10/31/2020 at 11:28 AM, Kiwiana said:

What is going on with Change order/grid custom sort? Almost every second time my CPU goes crazy when I go there and I am unable to even grab a dragon to move. I have to close down the site and try again. Has something been changed there technically or so?

Since I had no answer I am asking this again in the hope that someone has those issues too^^

Why is it  that custom sort seems to go extremely heavy on the CPU? Just had to close the site again when I was wanting to move one hatchie to another place o.O

Is it because tons of dragons have to be loaded for the manual sorting? I don't remember this happening in earlier times.

Earlier today I killed an adult dragon of mine. (Turned out it'd been killed already once, so I couldn't revive it again... Happens.) 

No other deaths happened on my scroll recently. Is there any explanation why I'm only allowed 23 growing dragons instead of 24?

EDIT stupid me. I have 8 eggs XD

Edited by Darth Krande

2 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

Since I had no answer I am asking this again in the hope that someone has those issues too^^

Why is it  that custom sort seems to go extremely heavy on the CPU? Just had to close the site again when I was wanting to move one hatchie to another place o.O

Is it because tons of dragons have to be loaded for the manual sorting? I don't remember this happening in earlier times.

I don't have an issue with custom sort, but it does take several sec to half a min for all my dragons to load before I can move anything. I have almost 3000 dragons (!!). 

4 hours ago, Kiwiana said:

1 hour ago, Chaosdawn said:

I don't have an issue with custom sort, but it does take several sec to half a min for all my dragons to load before I can move anything. I have almost 3000 dragons (!!). 

I have over 6,000. It takes a while for them to all load properly before you can click on anything. I'm pretty sure that's due to the numbers involved. (Breeding sometimes takes a moment to as about half those load each time.)

Yes - me too - I have going on 10k. It's - a lot. I just wait "politely" !

Thank you so much, Heather Marie and Pilauli!

I'm wanting to turn a couple of the new dragons into the cool green form! A male turned, but all the females I have dodged!

I just wasn't sure if I was never going to be able to turn a female, but also wanted to make certain they won't disintegrate if I tried again. (I'll wait a full 24 just to be sure!)

When vampires bite an egg and it dies, how long does the eggshell take up the scroll space?